It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your World view?, questionnaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So my friend is doing some course and asked me to participate in the following questionnaire, I immediately thought it would be great to post it here on ATS to get an idea on all the variations of answers we would get..

So for all those wish to, please answer the following questions

I'm also happy to post my reply first as an example underneath

1. Origin
- Where did the universe come from?
- Is the basic nature of reality matter, spirit or energy, or something else?
- Where did human beings come from?

2. Meaning
- What’s the point of life?
- Are humans significant in some sort of way or not?

3. Morality
- Is there such a thing as right and wrong?
- Are these(right and wrong) true for everyone or just for people in a particular situation?

4. Destiny
- What happens to us when we die?
- What is the ultimate end to human life?

My Answers

1. Origin

I believe that consciousness came first before the universe, when I say consciousness I mean consciousness in its original form which I believe the word GOD & source mean the same thing.

I believe the universe is Gods way of creating an extension of itself that could be expressive. Akin to a mind creating a nervous sensory system where it could experience, just like our bodies are the vessel for our minds to experience physical reality, without the senses there can be no physical experience at all. I believe the universe is God’s vessel to experience itself subjectively.

It all stems from Gods mind so to speak, everything is second to GOD. In the order of Energy/Consciousness > Spirit > Matter>Humans/Sentient beings/simple matter Etc

2. Meaning

I believe that Love is the only true state of being and is the natural state in which God exists in. I also believe that If your born or have only existed in a state of love then you could not know what the experience of Love is or how magnificent it is as you have never known anything but love..

I believe the point of life/The Universe is to create a relative experience for God/All things to be able to have an actual experience of love by also experiencing what love is not.

Just like if you didn’t experience any fluctuation of temperature (hot or cold), then you could not understand the concept of temperature, it simply would not exist if temperature was always at a fixed point. Hence I believe everything that exists in this universe that is not love (Wrong, Fear, Evil etc.) simply exists by Gods Intent so we can identify, experience and eventually choose to live in a state of love.

I believe all things in the universe are significant, not just Humans but I certainly acknowledge that we seem to be closer to the image of GOD’s true form (spiritually, self-awareness). Perhaps we are simply further along the path which eventually leads us back to GOD. I also believe that they could very well be other beings in the universe that are even closer to the state of GOD Hood than we are. Regardless I believe that all things are literally part of GOD so in that context we are all significant as we are technically all the same and made from the same thing and that is GOD.

3. Morality
- Are these (right and wrong) true for everyone or just for people in a particular situation?

With keeping in mind what I have written above about Love, as a further extension of that I believe in universal laws and principals, I believe that positive actions create positive consequences and thus negative one create negative consequences, I do inherently believe in right and wrong and it usually comes down to living my life with the idea of no violation of any other living thing/system. This belief was grown from my experiences of both positive and negative.

It is important to note that I believe we learn through negative experiences and thus both Positive and negative are necessary in order for us to grow and learn who we really want to be. The most beautiful people I have ever known are usually ones who have suffered a lot and learnt what’s important in life as a result of choosing Positive over negative after having experienced both.

It’s also important to note that order does often come from chaos as seen in the universe, when Stars explode and go Nova, those explosions are the reason other stars and planets exist and ultimately how we exist, so is a star exploding right or wrong?

4. Destiny

Although one can never be certain and I continue to search for answers, what I hope happens when we die is we return to the source of creation with the benefit of physical experience so we can actually appreciate the place we came from rather than just being born into it and never knowing anything else, With All memory’s intact we can then chose what we wish to experience next.

Whether it’s to simply exist in a state of perpetual bliss and love at the source level or experience lower but countless spiritual realms or even reincarnate back to the physical realm in whatever form or place that we choose in order to gain further subjective experience.

I also believe that as we are “inside the box” so to speak then we can never be really sure what other possibilities could exist which we simply can’t understand in our current state of consciousness.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MouldyCrumpet

1. From the Thought of the ONE

2. To Manifest and Attain Knowledge that will eventually lead ones Spirit Back to the ONE

3. Order from Chaos is the Purpose of the ONE

4. The Circle of Existence leads All Life back to the ONE

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
an impossible questionnaire! "What’s the point of life?" (What's the meaning of life?)... put me down for 42 for everything.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Number one....I don't know

Number two....I don't know

Number three...I don't know.

Number four....I know Destiny, maybe she will show up and comment.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

42 ? No , it's ONE .................

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I wonder how many hits ATS will get with people looking for ideas on answering those questions. I may 'help them out' later, when I have access to a real keyboard.

S&F

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Number one....I don't know

Number two....I don't know

Number three...I don't know.

Number four....I know Destiny, maybe she will show up and comment.

You got Number 4 right you get a bacon sammich...

The answer to all questions is bacon...

Des

OP you got a S&F for your thread...you'll have to beg Ricky for a bite of his sammich...

edit on 15-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
OP you got a S&F for your thread...you'll have to beg Ricky for a bite of his sammich...

ROFL ... In Korea that's pronounced sammichee. SYN!!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Disclaimer: The following information is summary's of Pinke's opinion on todays date only. Opinions are subject to change with new data. Opinions are not fully developed philosophical arguments. Pinke has avoided writing rambling philosophical essays on these subjects in this thread. Pinke's opinions are opinions only, and Pinke accepts no responsibility for sudden head explosions, weird rashes, or bruises from reading Pinke's opinions. Pinke is not an equal opportunities employer.

1. Origin

originally posted by: MouldyCrumpet

We don't know. We may never know.

Even if we trace everything back to one single event or cause, unless that cause is intelligent, we will never know if we've found the first ever event in the history of everything. Even if that cause is intelligent, it might just be lying or have no idea either.

Everything is made of the same stuff at a base level probably. What you understand that stuff to be is very much based on your perspective and ability to observe things at various levels.

I don't think we can define everything yet, and we redefine these ideas as we go.

Most likely evolved in a procedural way in at least in some capacity.

2. Meaning

To answer that question for yourself.

Depends on the context ... in that we are a statistical anomaly in a largely amazing but dead universe, yes we're pretty significant and I'm honoured to be a human. In that we are amazingly important to the universe? No.

3. Morality

You would have to define your terms, but I'm guessing this is in reference to objective morality?

- Are these(right and wrong) true for everyone or just for people in a particular situation?

Very short summary of thoughts:

Our capacity for right and wrong (whether you believe its from intelligent design or game theory and evolved behaviours) is mostly universal.

Very young children can identify with other people, offer them comfort, know it is wrong to hit others, and do all kinds of magical things. The majority of us develop innate understandings of fairness, kindness, and self sacrifice, all of which are deeply connected to 'right' and 'wrong'.

At the complex side of the scale, we do have the ability to misinterpret large amounts of information (politics and policy), indulge in complex fantasies and fears (racism, religion, and stupid science), or have our brains develop from negative experiences (disadvantaged upbringings etc) ... Many of us also lack the ability to identify with people who are distant or unseen to us, so we can do amazingly dumb things.

If you believe you have to sacrifice yourself to luminous the light bulb god or the world will be plunged into darkness for a million years and you do so ... it was kind of 'right' in a 'wrong' way.

An amazing number of people would make that sacrifice which is uplifting ... but an amazing number of people would make that sacrifice which is depressing.

To end before essay happens ... A morally correct action based on bad information, data, or experience is not always right, but the basic ingredients that make up morally correct actions are part of most humans and many humans attempt to act with fairness if not kindness. Some of us are just terrible at it.

4. Destiny

Entropy.

Entropy.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

1. Origin
*The Universe is a mental reality. There is one, that one is all and the all is one.
*Mind.
*I think a better question is where did human 'consciousness' come from?

2. Meaning
*To just be. Whatever it is that you do, you are meant to do. Just be. It's not life you aren't here.
*In the way that we think. Our minds sets us apart from the other creatures of the planet.

3. Morality
*Honestly? No. Heh. Right and Wrong is a polarity and can be attributed subjectively. My right could be your wrong. Your wrong can be my right.
*Humanity is a thing. I believe that all humans are equal. None should be forced into something such as slavery or rape. Anything that goes against one's will is a rejection of freedom and I believe to take away the freedom of an individual is inhumane. Of course this could be said true for the Slave Masters or the rapists out there as well, in which case the golden rule should come into play.

4. Destiny
*Who really knows? Personally, I feel like reincarnation is likely.
*The ultimate end? To die with a smile, with no regrets to the life you lead.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

originally posted by: Destinyone
The answer to all questions is bacon...

Heresy!!

The answer to all questions is BRATWURST, and deep inside you KNOW its true!!
The Bratwurst died for us.

Seriously though, I second Pinke's post (including the disclaimer).

All we know for sure is what we can observe... and that's not very much by now.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So my friend is doing some course and asked me to participate in the following questionnaire, I immediately thought it would be great to post it here on ATS to get an idea on all the variations of answers we would get..

So for all those wish to, please answer the following questions

I'm also happy to post my reply first as an example underneath

1. Origin

2. Meaning

3. Morality

4. Destiny

My personal thoughts on the question provided:

1. Origin

A. "Where did the universe come from?"

I don't really think the universe came from anywhere. I lean towards thinking it's been here basically forever. It simply "Dies" and then ends up being "born again." It's just a constant cycle of ups and downs.

B. "Is the basic nature of reality matter, spirit or energy, or something else?"

Reality and consciousness are pretty weird things. Kind of hard to state my opinion on that one. But I'd have to say that it's probably the result of both matter and energy. Since the two are very similar. Mass can create energy, and vice versa, although they are not completely one in the same.

I'll put it to you this way. Let's look at our nervous system. The main thing that we use in order to achieve consciousness, is mainly due to our brains. Now, our brain itself, is nothing more than matter. It has mass, and takes up space. Furthermore, our brain has to create energy (electricity) for it to communicate to our body parts (pain would be a good example) and it also serves as our brains way of computing. Our neurons in our brain carry electricity around. Your neurons have neural networks, and certain neurons fire depending on what is happening. Certain people associate a strong smell, or maybe even taste with a significant moment in their life. And it is always "in the back of their mind" whenever they taste or smell that item again. Thus connecting certain neurons to create what we call memories.

These two items are what fuels our reality our consciousness.

C. "Where did human beings come from?"

I lean towards the idea of evolution. All living organisms on this planet have DNA. And we are actually shockingly similar to every other organism when it comes to same pieces of DNA. Some more than others. I think it has a lot to do with mutations in the coding of DNA over time. The more beneficial mutations ended up being carried on and taken advantage of, and the feeble ones wouldn't have stood a chance. These mutations could then be carried on, and eventually be compounded by even more. Until you end up with something quite different than what it originally was. I could go on, but I want to stop there before it goes to long.

2. Meaning

A. "What’s the point of life?"

I don't think there is any kind of ultimate goal or point life itself is supposed to attain really. Just because we are alive doesn't mean there is some kind of purpose for it. I guess at the end of the day your forced to make your own purpose. Because nothing and no one will point it out for you.

B. Are humans significant in some sort of way or not?

I'm sure a lot of people would say yes to this. Believe what they please, though I have to humbly say no, not exactly. I'd love to think we are some kind of special prize the Universe adores. But it just comes down to wishful thinking and self interest. We've become arrogant towards other species simply because we have figured out the system, and climbed the food chain. Though we still act like animals. Because we are animals. I shake my head at fellow humans who think we are separate from nature, or are the "special" ones only worthy of these things called "souls." Kind of ironic when you think about it, we think we're so great, yet we are the most violent, selfish, and destructive species on the planet. It's textbook arrogant thinking at it's core. I try to humble myself and simply say I'm apart of it all. I'm just along for the ride.

3. Morality

A. Is there such a thing as right and wrong?

The IDEA of having right and wrong are good ideas. It helps to keep order and peace. But they are nothing more than ideas. They're things we humans made up out of thin air. You can't measure or define right and wrong. People make their own right and wrong. Or learn it from other people. But in the end, it's just a pipe dream.

B. Are these(right and wrong) true for everyone or just for people in a particular situation?

Well, as far as our system is set-up, it appears that right and wrong change under certain circumstances. Some people view murder to be wrong, yet some support capital punishment for people who are criminals. Murder is considered "wrong" though if it is used against a bad person, it somehow becomes "right" to some people. And that same concept carries over into many different categories. Things that are usually considered bad, turn into something good for certain people. Which is why right and wrong and right cannot be defined or measured. It's not full proof, or consistent.

4. Destiny

A. "What happens to us when we die?"

Well, our physical bodies will remain here on this planet as long as it stands. We're made up of matter. Which is said to be neither created or destroyed. As far as an after life, I couldn't tell you for sure. Though, I'm not one to believe that we're going to have to serve and worship some kind of deity/deities for the rest of eternity.

B. "What is the ultimate end to human life?"

Not sure if you mean humanity in general, or a individual humans life/existence.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Most of these questions are impossible to have a firm opinion on, even the brightest minds we have ever seen would spend an entire lifetime contemplating the answers. However, I'll answer as best I can, given my feeling at the moment about any given thing. This could change tomorrow, they are THAT BIG as questions and demand ongoing thought and contemplation.

1. Origin

I'm inclined to believe that the universe has always existed, in one form or another. Time is something we still cannot get our heads around. Most people seem to believe that dinosaurs existed, died, then Humans were here... the reality is that we have existed as a species for a nanosecond. Time is infinite, and we have no concept of how old the Earth is nor how old the universe could be.

The "basic nature of reality" is a construct comprising of everything, but only as the individual sees it. We only see a specific band of light, and we only hear a specific range of sounds, other species see and hear differently, therefore perception of "reality" differs for every living thing. All surroundings affect reality, but we all interpret those surroundings differently.

Ah, a simple one! We evolved from primordial slime. We grew bigger, grew fins, legs, eyes, climbed out of the pool eventually and continued to evolve to suit our surroundings. Either that or another more advanced race brought us here.

2. Meaning

To be an integral part of a cycle within a larger organic being. Which is potentially part of another larger being, which is... you see where this is going.
I think we are important, as a part of a collective whole that is only revealed to us when we abandon this existence. Energy never dies, it's merely transferred from one thing to another. We could not function as a life form without electrical energy, and there is no explanation for where this goes when we die. I believe we are part of a bigger organism where the flow of energy is constant.

3. Morality

While right and wrong is a Human construct (Neanderthals probably didn't concern themselves with such) there is scientific evidence that being "good" is beneficial to health, while being "bad" (according to the individuals mindset) are damaging to health. Someone who smiles, does good things, laughs, feels fulfilled and successful will have a greater level of health than those who are at the opposite end of the scale.

Social attitudes are generally deemed to be the enforcing factor, whether that be how you were raised or how you have been encouraged to behave toward others. This doesn't change the fact that Humans have an in-built sense of what is right and fair regardless of their surroundings and how they were raised. For example, a religious person might claim that morality and being "good" is created by their religion, while Atheists are not all mass murderers because they don't believe, so the involvement of religion on being "good" is neither here nor there.

4. Destiny

I believe that our energy (scientifically, not esoterically) transfers to a larger "thing" and we continue to exist in a different form. There are clues to this in the world around us if we are willing to look. The caterpillar becomes a butterfly, the tadpole a frog, the larvae an insect... why would we believe that death is the end when nature is continually evolving and continuing, recycling and growing all around us? It seems illogical to me that we would simply cease to exist.

I don't think there is an "end". While "Human" life might come to a halt, there is scientific basis to the idea that something leaves our physical bodies and is (for want of a better word) absorbed into the surrounding atmosphere when we die. Energy doesn't just end, it transfers, and there is no doubt at all that we only exist because of this energy within us. What created the first life on this planet? Energy absorbed into a microscopic being bringing life to it. That energy had to come from somewhere. Likewise, we didn't just form into a perfect Human and leap from the primordial slime to build a fire, we learned, over millions of years, through recycling of energy, gathering basic information that furthers life.

A baby automatically knows how to breathe. How was that instinct created? My belief is that the original spark of energy transferred over and over and over again gathers basic information for a "collective" intelligence, like a snowball rolling downhill. This is what creates and drives evolution.

Wow, I got deeper during that than I originally thought I would. So, thank you for encouraging me to think about this a little more with this thread. This discussion really has furthered my own opinions on this

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yay self indulgence!

1. Origin

God.

A mixture of all 3 and more, working in a perfectly written symphony that is joyous to the soul.

From the same place everything else did. God. Author of truth, Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. Creator of ALL things, the source and the end.

2. Meaning

To learn to tolerate and accept you (me)

Yes. All living things are significant.

3. Morality

Absolutely.

They are true for everyone. We just make excuses when we are on one side or the other.

4. Destiny

The truth is I don't know, but I believe we go on.

Becoming more than human, at which point we take the next step in our spiritual development. God does not intend to keep us relegated to clouds, harps, and tiny wings. He is much bigger than that, and our destiny is unfathomably exciting.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Where did the universe come from?

Honestly, I don't know.

Is the basic nature of reality matter, spirit or energy, or something else?
All three worming in harmony but mostly spirit and energy.
Where did human beings come from ?

Our bodies came from some form of evolution. Our spirits ... I don't know and will not know until the time is right .

What is the point of life?
Are humans significant in some way or not?

Everything and everyone is here for different reasons but the main goal is to learn.
Everything and everyone is significant in someway or another so yes. If there was no purpose we would not be here.

Is there such a thing as right and wrong?
Are these true for everyone or just people in a particular situation?

Yes and no. It depends on the situation. I agree with what another poster said "wrong and right cannot be defined or measured. It is not fool proof, or consistent. "

What happens when we die?
What is the ultimate end?

This another question that I still search an answer for. Obviously our physical bodies stay here and our spirits, who knows, but for the most part I believe when you die one of three things happen you either get reincarnated or go to a form of limbo or heaven.
The ultimate end being heaven.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The universe came from The Source (Energy of The Big Bang - Energy which formed all Things).

The basic nature of reality is Energy which condenses to become more solid (gas, liquid, solid).

The creation of The Human Being is connected to the development of The Earth.

The purpose of existence is to exist.
The purpose of life is to live.
Significance is a matter of perspective.
For example, "Food" is significant to animals but not to a 'rock'.

Right and Wrong come from many different belief systems.
The natural instinct is to move away from pain.
With this logic, biologically speaking, "wrong" is "what leads to pain and suffering".

First, remember that everything is energy (E=mc2).
Solid, Liquid, and Gas is just a more condensed form of Energy.
Even consciousness is energy.
The consciousness is the first thing to leave the physical body.
The physical body itself breaks down and changes; decomposing and merging with The Earth.

I tried to answer this as logically as possible.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

1. Origin

- The universe came from the Big Bang. Was it conscious? I think probably so.
- Definitely matter and energy... it feels like spirit is there too.
- Humans came about through evolution and that evolution is all a result of particles spit out by the Big Bang.

2. Meaning

- To do that which gives you joy and to foster joy in others.
- We could have been.

3. Morality

- Yes.
- I think there's universal morality (nature vs against nature) and then there's personal morality, entirely subjective.

4. Destiny

- It doesn't matter if anything happens to us when we die, if there's anything, it's intangible and unknown to us. Death is final from our perspective. I would like to think our atoms become part of something else (new life) and our consciousness remains intact and experiences life in a new and better way.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Des,

How imma get a mia samich toooooo?

OP

Those questions are rigged with complicated variables
to much for my bacon brain.

SnF

a reply to: DeadSeraph

Yay self indulgence!

LMAO Seraph snap out of it! That thread has ended!
Pull up ! pull up !
edit on Rpm51614v282014u10 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ooooo. Ill bite but be warned as mentioned in other posts that this is just an opinion on the matter. Thanks again.

1. Origin
- Where did the universe come from? In my opinion there has to be some kind of creator who il just call God.

- Is the basic nature of reality matter, spirit or energy, or something else? I would have to say energy. The universe is full of it.

- Where did human beings come from? this is kind of tricky, but in my opinion we were most likely created by something alien (as in not from this world) But who created them? Whoever created the universe....

2. Meaning
- What’s the point of life? to live, love, and learn.

- Are humans significant in some sort of way or not? Everything about us is significant. This proves it;

“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

3. Morality
- Is there such a thing as right and wrong? Since the dawn of time there has been right and wrong. But sometimes you have to do wrong for the right reasons. and right for the wrong reasons..so it would have to be my answer for the second question below this. Situations are what make right and wrong work.

4. Destiny
- What happens to us when we die? Well, I truly believe in my heart that ill still be alive once I am dead. I have a feeling once I die here on earth I will wake up somewhere else...I have had this feeling as long as I can remember. The image that keeps coming into my head is whenever my death occurs the instant it happens, I wake up attached to some kind of wires and harnesses. ( again I don't know why I have this thought but Ive had it forever implanted in my head)

- What is the ultimate end to human life? Well, I don't see us killing each other off, Or an asteroid. Most likely the sun going out will be the ultimate end of humanity.

and that is my 2 cents on this thread, sorry if offended anyone....thanks OP for letting me participate!

edit on 16-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Today, it was my first post. And my first post is kind of like the answer to this question. I can not divide it or modify it, I want it to stay there as original.

---
Hello.

This is going to be my first post to ATS.

Here is what I believe and what it "all" looks like... =)

Enki, and his race were escaping and finally created/reached earth. They were also at a limit point of evolving here; so they/Enki used the chance to create the human (high-mankind) race for their (this is also ours) soul group to continue their experience in 3d realm. He created human race capable of everything, probably more than 12 race's DNA's including his (Enki's). These include chakras, and other stuff that we some can use and some are waiting to be opened. Majority are unaware of these qualities as you can expect. He had to do this; as their 3d bodies are mortal, they need a vessel to manifest themselves on this Earth. In the sacred books; the only stuff which are not directly changed is the come back of Jesus; or in Mayas, it is the Quetzalcoatl, Sumer's; its Enki. He is also called the Satan. As people were given free-will ; for the itself-prophecy-the armageddon occur (illumination) (other wise it is impossible for human race to step up; the new beginning) . The prophecy will go on as in 2012, Enki returned. His body is activated and now he is aware of himself. And probably you wont see him as the new world ruler as the things are hidden so well that he does not need to claim himself Jesus; Satan, or Enki, or Quetzalcoatl, he will assist the world thru these hard times, he will himself fullfill the prophecies with/without knowing as human race/body is newly getting known to these powers. He probably will have a health report that says he has some schizophrenic health issues (not serious) and can be controlled by pills. These are his pills (also marijuanna) for the body to stabilize. Remember; he is not a 3d realm entity. After his death on this earth; he is to step up and join to the Source for the 8th time so his cycle is completed and his mission. He is also Marduk; Ra. Illuminati; the controlling group is coming from these high DNA's as well, some mixed, some pure. As Enki is the controller; he is the master by nature, so this group's mission was also speed up the fullfillment of the prophecies (allowing some of the tech to go available for public use; like internet). But as the nature of time; you can never speed up or slow down the prophecies as they were naturally-happenning-events led by chain reactions of events. He is the new leader now. When he was here as the Jesus; he sacrificed himself and really hurt himself a lot in this realm. He; before his transition to this Earth again; when he was not aware of the stuff going on around himself; he tasted everything again, in this world. From joy to pain. To remember everything. He tasted but so little, not to hurt anybody but himself. He in 2012 ; collapsed and had a trauma. He is like the ones you always wondered "how the hell he managed to pull a billion dollar fortune from 0!?". He is almost at 0 point in physical wealth means, but he reached to a point so divine right now (btw, he is a musician, actor, sportsman, politician and a businessman) and realized that he has the power to change/alter the reality (jedi comes from here, judah, judas), he will achieve this. And he will alter the reality with his choices and reactions which will effect the whole humanity. He, nor the group, new the exact date of the illumination. but the illumination of his was the first; then the other human will come to realization of the real reality. Every step was taken for illumination, good or bad, it had to happen. They were unstoppable; so the natural-accurrant-prophecy, "time" - "the story itself". We are already being controlled by a one world government. Its a big, very big group, and unreversible. As I said, the group contains these high entities and they are in control, which are also in control of the divine power. As we "came from the sky" , also , some tips are pretty well in front of us. The flags, the blood and the the divine colors (white, blue, black, the stars) its all coming from there. Its all a combination of these. We, the governments know this, and they are all waiting for these events to occur, and participating in it.

Btw, i wanted to transfer my thoughts and as I can not open a new thread and i am a new member. I just checked the website and quit after reading some paragraphs =) i am not connected to them. but i realized that some stuff i wrote is kind of parallel to the website. no, my thoughts are all mine and not connected to that site. the post is my really the first post, its the same as the first one. so the second and the first is the same.

Some additional info:

Enki and Enlil are now at the same side. It was 2012 that merged him, one awaken, one is discarded (enlil) and still living; and will live happly ever after. The goverments were highly tracking the possible candidates of these incarnation, and they had to led it happen in a "controlled" area. It happened in a divine place, (a sacred place where many tombs were burried. its just town once spartans held.) there were also attempts for these to to get together and do the final fight (between them. it was actually gonna be like a fight you would see on a street). but; as it turned out. if they were to meet at that point, one of them would be killed during that fight (they know how to fight so every move they do if they want, is to kill). the meeting was postponed according to the goverments (but actually it was scheduled for 2012 summer). the first and the last attempt was failed and it was a proof of the prophecy. it was just a poor attempt to fasten the proccess.

the date , december 21 2012 was not the date. do you think they would give you the exact date? even if they new? no. they would not as you can think =)...

An important additional info I remembered:

The movie Matrix was done just to wake "the one" up and then the rest because of his actions, like "neo", the" one". Thats why Keanu Reeves is not a very good actor. Actually he is but he is just not doing it well. His mission was ended with The Matrix and; believe me; he is a very very nice person. He is a "giver" as well. Thats why this opportunity was given to him. He knows or doesnt know I dont know, but this is the reality. He bought many harley davidsons to the cast, remember. This was the first very big movie he was in after Speed.

Well ; here something comes again.

Speed is very dangerous. But actually, the danger is the imminent stop. Its not the speed. Its the cause of the stop, so your body is disintigrated. Its the same with the light, and thoughts. You need to slow down, to achieve and to reach the one. The easiest example to this is concentration; you slow down your thinking proccess to achieve a higher (efficient) frequency of thinking to concentrate on the subject you are working on... He as in Speed, because first, Neo , The One had to stop. Had to slow down to see the stuff around and then be concerned about what was really going on about.
----

This is my world opinion =)

new topics

top topics

join