It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Press Conference Turns Into Heated Debate Between Top Generals From US And China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

originally posted by: stirling
China, The USA, Russia, all slaves to the central banks...all sucking bank dick to survive...

and those banks LOVE IT when these countries take out HUGE LOANS to pay for WAR. the banksters would like nothing more then to see super powers go at it. thats some serious revenue. you know how many jobs get created during war time? thats all money paying back loans and whatnot. like i said, the banksters would love a war.

the sheer economic aspect is one reason i could see a LARGE scale conventional war between US and russia or china. behind the scenes the outcome would of been decided but wars are big business and enforce a type of mental and physical control over populations... very handy for world leaders. we wouldnt mind not one second about all the BS with the NSA and the BLM and all the other 3 letter agencies if all of a sudden if major war breaks out.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Add to that all of the depopulation a WW3 could mete out - I think people need to look at the very real possibility that the US, Russia, and China are planning a HUGE depopulation and the ability to enslave large populations by using the different "ethnicities" to "police" the opposite countries.....

OMG - NWO - just like they've been planning from the UN! Who would've thunk?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Happy1

Add to that all of the depopulation a WW3 could mete out - I think people need to look at the very real possibility that the US, Russia, and China are planning a HUGE depopulation and the ability to enslave large populations by using the different "ethnicities" to "police" the opposite countries.....

OMG - NWO - just like they've been planning from the UN! Who would've thunk?

i dont really see depopulation as a goal. thats gonna happen on its own with cancer and infertility. give HPV a couple more years to spread then wait 30 years for that whole generation to die without having kids... real quick decline and no ones the bad guy!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

And who's causing cancer, infertility and HPV cases?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Happy1

And who's causing cancer, infertility and HPV cases?

no clue yet, mostly people making stupid decisions. even if they did invent sexually transmitted diseases people gotta have promiscuous unprotected sex to spread it.

its just recently coming to like that HPV causes pancreatic cancer in males.

other cancers come from terrible diet and just all around bad life choices, not all of course but most. like you said they are pushing for a "depopulation" but its not really a general one like you think, they still want a massive population just a massive population of productive people that make good decisions. the genetic offspring of the ones who survived all the traps.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Meh.. let japan rearm ..japan quite capable if had the equipment of handling china ..but nnnooo due to the american occupation japan cant put china back in its place ..

Current US policy supports Japan becoming more active "rearmed" with it's military. What are you talking about?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this fits into the subject matter but I thought it might be worth throwing it in

China denies U.S. version of Kerry's remarks to foreign minister www.reuters.com...

"(Reuters) - China has said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry did not refer to "provocative" action by Beijing in the South China Sea while holding a telephone conversation with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

"In fact, U.S. Secretary of State Kerry made no such comments during the phone conversation," China Foreign Ministry spokesman Hua Chunying told the official Xinhua news agency late on Tuesday.

Kerry's message during the phone talks was that the United States does not take sides in the South China Sea dispute, and has no intention to make any judgment on the issue of territorial sovereignty, Xinhua said.

Tensions rose last week after China moved a giant oil rig into an area also claimed by Vietnam. Each country accused the other of ramming its ships near the disputed Paracel Islands.

China claims almost the entire South China Sea, rejecting rival claims to parts of it from Vietnam, the Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia and Brunei.

"He (Kerry) said China's introduction of an oil rig and numerous government vessels in waters disputed with Vietnam was provocative," U.S. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters in Washington, referring to the telephone call."

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

this is a game of risk thats been playing out for a long time and its looking more and more like we are about to be eye to eye with some peers scrapping it out for chunks of that game board.

Excellent. Like risk, the goal being to control the planet. As the game progresses the few larger players left eye each other from behind their territories, always with the intent to conquer them.

Hard to imagine anyone jumping on board unless its a ruse. Sort of like Hitler and Stalin making that pact and dividing Poland in 1939. Hitler knew all along he would later invade the Soviet Union, but was pretending to Stalin to be a nice guy for the time being.

Risk is an excellent strategy teacher. It reminds us that no matter how nice the players appear to be, all the resulting smiles, temporary treaties and alliances don't mean squat.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I was suprised about how sofisticated their cyber-intelligence service allegedly is (considering that parts of China are still living in the 16th century).

No different than many other countries. Those with power and wealth do what it takes to stay on top and could care less about the average persons on the bottom.

All those cat toys and kitchen widgets sold on TV that are made in China paid nicely. Building electronics for the US hasn't hurt either. Backdoors aren't just for the NSA anymore.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Okay, I just call this embarrassing. I found the youtube for the statement as well (the full thing) and it's worth listening to. Particularly from about the 27 minute mark on for a few minutes. That well covers the remarks being made and quoted in the article by the Chinese General.

It's important to note this was said in a joint news conference at the U.S. Pentagon. To my ears, that context alone forms a statement when what he said is heard and considered.

Fang warned that China would respond to any attempts by Vietnam, Japan or other neighbors to assert their own claims over the disputed islands and reefs.

"We do not create trouble but we are not afraid of trouble," Fang said at a Pentagon news conference after meetings with Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

There is one thing to be said for the Chinese, and it's not necessarily a comfortable observation given their history of being the opposite. They are saying what they mean, more than ever.

Fang also made China's case in a separate dispute over disputed reefs and shoals with the Philippines, and accused Japan of reverting to World War II militarism in asserting its claims to disputed uninhabited islands called the Senkaku by Japan and the Diaoyu by China.

Fang said the Japanese claims were also encouraged by the U.S. rebalance of forces. "This is something that we can never agree (upon)," Fang said.
Source

We certainly do live in interesting times, and I'm starting to wonder how much of the good relations between the U.S. and China are based in the perception of the US side. Not necessarily felt anything like the same from theirs?

From what I have read on China about history Alliances and freinds are just a means to a end.

USA is just a means to them.

Soon as USA outlives it usefulness they will move on and become a lot more hostile.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sound a lot like a bunch of Chinese to me...
hahaah.Basically fighting over island terrotry when they could try to share the Island.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Tell us what you're really trying to say. Don't hold back...

But I agree with you. It's true. Banks are the enemy of humanity.

I think these countries do this just to keep people in fear. They know it works. Nothing will come of it, and if it does, the last thing that China will see will be a big, bright flash. Same with Russia. Same with America. But that won't generate money from the masses....

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Where do you think the fallout will land. ALLOVER AMERICA. Or is this the true role of HARP to create weather patterns to ensure fallout will land in the ocean rather than over continental USA?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

if not left in check china could literally OCCUPY THE WORLD lol. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe someone should have a check in to make sure that America doesn't literally OCCUPY THE WORLD but they already have.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm more worried about how much of our debt and real estate the Chinese own, not militarism. The new wars are being fought in cyberspace and balance sheets. Militarism is old school desparado theater to keep sheeples obedient. IMHO

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I find it frustrating that a small percentage of the world ( governments)
have such a hold on us physically and mentally. These few people can
decide to start a war that could kill us all.

Shame we cant just turn around and say no! In theory we could, but they
have such a hold on most of the population, they can do
what they like.

These governments are like kids. They argue and fight like kids. Would
even risk our lives to get there own way. Its really sad the world
we live in. Even sadder that we fall for it every bloody time.

Governments have seperated us, like a country is another planet.
Filled our minds with patrioism for "your country" which means
we have totally missed the bigger picture.

We are truely brainwashed

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

What rebalance of forces?

It is no secret that the US is promoting its military interests in Asia and the Pacific, even moreso than it already had. I think that perhaps this has something to do with it. One could easily say that going to war over some stupid island or two is not justifiable, but I think that would be a mistake. Just look at what happened in the Falklands. Britain had every right to defend the island, but some, especially Argentina, thought that she would not assert herself over a couple of small islands some 8,000 miles away.

So while on the surface this disputed land may not seem like a big deal, it could easily escalate. I parroted my belief constantly that Russia would cease hostilities in Ukraine with the Crimean invasion, and that is probably far more serious than what we are now discussing. However, we could be looking at a casus belli type event here. IF one or more nations already have war in their heads, it will not take much to push them into full-blown conflict. I am not saying that is definitely what is going on here, but China has the military strength to scare even the US. A war between these two nations would be insanely widespread.

But fortunately I am convinced that the US would do everything in her power to avoid war with China, and perhaps China would do the same thing. This is because it would be completely different from the modern wars we have seen, such as the Gulf War or the invasions in the Middle East. Those were against either opponents who were not willing to actually fight to the death, or opponents who were severely lacking in modern military hardware. The Chinese military lacks neither of these things.

Unfortunately, if war broke out in the region, I think Japan would be the first to feel the brunt of the blows. Militarily speaking, China would have to neutralize Japan so it could focus strictly on the US. War with China might be inevitable at some point, but I think that we have nothing to worry about in the near future, because as I said, the strategic planners of both nations realize just how costly such a war would be. I don't know if it would cause a world war with many nations, as I feel some nations would have the common sense not to get involved in something so massive and costly, both in the terms of human life and resources.

Luckily there are still some sane people in the US government, and at least some of the insane individuals realize there are limits to what they can get away with...That is if some of them would push for such a war. A war on that scale might be winnable in theory, but both sides ultimately lose in some sense. Of course it would be much worse for the losing side. A war on that scale would be uncharted territory. Fortunately WWII didn't see the atomic age until its end. Had that not been the case, who knows what would have happened? Or if an Axis nation had developed it first. I shudder to think of what could have potentially occurred.

I am a firm believer in the idea of history repeating itself, because mankind is predictable. But what changes is the technology. Killing power increases over time, and thus tactics change. Sort of like how soldiers don't stand in rows and shoot at each other anymore. Accurate and fast-firing rifles made the tactic obsolete. So by and by trench warfare emerged. Then with the outbreak of WWII everyone was expecting a repeat of the First World War, except Germany. They were keen on not repeating what occurred there, considering they suffered greatly and were defeated, so they used the new mechanized technology to develop a quick striking strategy along with lightning tactics centered around that new technology.

Then at the end of WWII we had the atomic bomb, and a surge of new technology to be used in warfare, including missiles and aircraft. The US has been involved in numerous wars since that time, yet has not unleashed atomic weapons since those two times in 1945, but they used the new technology in those wars to establish air superiority and pelt the enemy with ordinance. And from that we have developed into the modern era were warfare is much more remote. It is done electronically.

But aside from atomic weapons, ordinance can only do so much. And it requires intelligence so you know where to strike. So the one thing that has not changed in warfare since the time it was developed is that you have to have troops on the ground to capture and hold territory. You can pummel your enemy without ever sending a single troop into the particular country, but without troops on the ground it is virtually impossible to really gain anything. If your goal was simply to erase the enemy's ability to wage war, one would still be hard-pressed to accomplish that without troops on the ground. Especially against a modern military.

What is my point and how is this related to anything? My main point is that war in our time would be more hellish than in previous years. Even though that seems hard to believe. It is that it is more precise and deadly. And my other point is that some believe war can be waged between modern nations without the loss of so much life, and that is not true. Ground troops will always be required, and for that reason we should never clamor for war.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

if not left in check china could literally OCCUPY THE WORLD lol. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe someone should have a check in to make sure that America doesn't literally OCCUPY THE WORLD but they already have.

last i checked the day to day in US supported countries is A LOT better then the day to day in Chinese supported countries LET ALONE IN CHINA ITSELF. this country cant even keep its own population from starving itself..... thats not governance that's just plain tyranny and stupidity.

ETA: not saying the US is necessarily the best and the brightest but at the moment we are definitely the best all around choice to try and push this planet to the next step.

in only a handful of decades after who ever it is stands atop the podium of the worlds final wars we will have the opportunity to finally use the COMBINED resources of the ENTIRE planet towards ONE GOAL.

what that goal is will be decided by who's on top of that podium.
edit on 18-5-2014 by mindseye1609 because: second part

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
addressing the comments and pondering at the end of the op...

When you have a lot of fame, money or power, you no longer know who is being geniune. This is how it is being the US.

When or if those things fade away, so will the niceties I think. For now it is simply wise in an obvious way to be on speaking terms at the very least if not friendly terms with the US. How long this will last I do not know but for the moment at least I would say things are getting a little shaky, but who knows what is to come?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Who needs back doors when you have US Presidents cough, cough Clinton cough... Choke, giving away sensitive missile tech etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join