It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God/the gods are AFRAID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
O invisible friends,
If you are even there at all,
I know you,
And you are afraid;

If there is a God, or gods,
He/she/it/them/they are afraid,
They are afraid of me,
They are afraid of us,
I have prayed,
We have prayed,
I have thought,
We have thought,
I have willed,
We have willed,
Their silence speaks volumes;

I offered a challenge,
We offered a challenge,
Still...silence,
I gave a way,
We gave a way,
But remain ignored;

Humans continue to live in slavery,
Ah the slavery of other humans,
The slavery of systems,
Most are not even aware,
Nor do they care;

Perhaps, perhaps they stay comfortable,
Happy in their slavery;

I have the way,
We have the way,
I have the will,
We have the will,
I have the truth,
We have the truth;

The truth is,
You are ALL liars,
So I say,
F*&^ you,
And f*&^ God, the gods,
Or whatever invisible entity/friend(s) you happen to believe in,
He/she/it/them/they are not there,
Nor do they show that they care;

But he/she/it/them/they are afraid,
Of me,
Of you,
Of us.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
If there is a God, or gods,
He/she/it/them/they are afraid,
They are afraid of me

(...)

The truth is,
You are ALL liars,
So I say,
F*&^ you,
And f*&^ God, the gods,

Ookayyy...

Hm, someone is in a self-glorifying mood.

I'm not sure I'd classify this as the best poem I've ever read. Especially with the "F*&^ you" in the end.

But I guess anti-christians will like it like hell though.

edit on 15-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply!
When putting emotion to words it sometimes is necessary to not self censor, and what comes out...well comes out. But "self-glorifying" um...no, which is why I used the words "you", "we", and "us". Cheers!

a reply to: swanne

edit on 15-5-2014 by AutOmatIc because: punctuation

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You are in deep #.

You invoked a god didn't you?

O invisible friends, If you are even there at all, I know you, And you are afraid; If there is a God, or gods, He/she/it/them/they are afraid, They are afraid of me, They are afraid of us, I have prayed, We have prayed, I have thought, We have thought, I have willed, We have willed, Their silence speaks volumes; I offered a challenge, We offered a challenge, Still...silence, I gave a way, We gave a way, But remain ignored; Humans continue to live in slavery, Ah the slavery of other humans, The slavery of systems, Most are not even aware, Nor do they care; Perhaps, perhaps they stay comfortable, Happy in their slavery; I have the way, We have the way, I have the will, We have the will, I have the truth, We have the truth; The truth is, You are ALL liars, So I say, F*&^ you, And f*&^ God, the gods, Or whatever invisible entity/friend(s) you happen to believe in, He/she/it/them/they are not there, Nor do they show that they care; But he/she/it/them/they are afraid, Of me, Of you, Of us.

edit on 15-5-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Good expression- Guitar helps me.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'm sure they are shaking in their boots.

That could be a cool song though.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Looks like Nero was with the him.

Keep talking, please do. This is fascinating.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
@Nephalim

Not that I am aware of, I did not invoke any God/gods. If I did, for shame he/she/it/they have yet to show themselves indisputably in physical reality (not some pseudo-esoteric invisible friend nonsense)...to me or to anyone. I am curious as to why you thought of Nero, interesting.

@superluminal11

Thanks! And actually yes, I have played guitar for 27 years, and been on stage with quite a few bands (some you might have heard of), I agree playing music indeed soothes the savage beast...but flowing emotions to words ah, such bliss.

@JewelOfDenial

lol indeed, I am not a bad@$$ merely human, just as yourself, and I wouldn't know, they are still silent and hidden if he/she/it/they even exist in the first place...cowards the lot of them. (heh might make a cool song, thanks!)

...thanks for the replies everyone!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I think you know why.
If you dont know about folks "Gods" leave it alone.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"I think you know why."

I would never presume to assume what you think. I know why I wrote what I wrote, but I was asking if you would care to explain your thought process as to why YOU brought up Nero. Assumption is quite a fallacy, for we can never truly know exactly what another human being is thinking...we are not thought telepaths...at least, not yet.

"If you dont know about folks "Gods" leave it alone."

I am well versed in the pantheons, theologies, and belief systems of old, and new, thanks. Which is why I don't "leave it alone". This world is just...wrong, it has fallen under the control of a system of slavery to which humans just can't seem to find a way out of. We are not a truly "free" race, and there are no gods or God here on this planet ruling us humans. If he/she/it/they are here, then they are ruling from a hiding place, which I find to be cowardly.

I have no problem telling anyone that their God/gods are cowards. Being a coward, is the same as being afraid, hence my title.

Until they show up and start affecting humans on this planet in flesh and blood, or even some form of worldwide recognizable, indisputable way, then we should indeed abandon such archaic ideas and begin to help each other instead of fighting about whose invisible friend is greater/better than whose.
a reply to: Nephalim

edit on 16-5-2014 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That was good.

I like it. It's deep and does get you thinking.

Thanks for sharing

edit on 17-5-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Which is why I don't "leave it alone". This world is just...wrong, it has fallen under the control of a system of slavery to which humans just can't seem to find a way out of.
Humbly, so true.

The saddest part of it is portions of human beings are enlisted into the system of control and silence, ignorantly.

Yes, at one time I felt the same way, and even used the word "coward" to describe these "fictional" gods. But looking deeper into it, it became apparent that they suffer from the same thing we do, mind control and thousands of years of mental conditioning. They view us as uncontrollable monsters who will eat their young and kill all of their "Pets". If they were to watch our nightly news (Programing) their mindset would be justified.

It may be both sides of this issue have been pitted against each other for a more covert reason? We too have our reports about blood thirsty giants from the American Indians, fables such as Jack and the bean stalk, and the bible stories of David and Goliath.

Fear is a disabling emotion that keeps humanity in check. But on the other hand, fear can be a effective motivator.

I had a great fear of swimming and water when I was young. But all that fear was washed away in a second when my father threw me in the lake. It was then I realized fear could be overcome, with knowledge.

I think the answer your looking for, is in the "Why". Why would they be frightened of us?

If I am correct, the answer can be seen in the world today, and the state of the world. Parents must take responsibility for the product they let loose into the world. When that product falls short of the expectations, the creator, or parents, must take responsibility for the lessons taught, or not taught. Some parents are frightened to admit they could have done a better job at raising their young, their product. Some would rather die than deal with the issue. They choose to see the fiction rather than the fact.

I wasn't taught everything as a child, and even taught the wrong thing at times, and it wasn't perfect, but I got the message. One of the lessons was respect, and even today, at a minimum, I respect my elders, no matter if they are of here, or there. It might be true they are not as perfect as they would have us to believe, but I still respect them.

Maybe, they just need to be thrown into the water...........

edit on 17-5-2014 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join