It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive dose of measles vaccine clears woman's cancer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You also failed to address the "science, it works" fact that TRILLIONS, not millions or even billions, but TRILLIONS of dollars have been spent worldwide on curing cancer through "science, it works" and there are ZERO cures created by this so called "Science it works" system, none - not one, nada zilch.

Bull.
I had my last chemotherapy treatment 27 years ago. Cancer free ever since.
But maybe your definition of cure is different from mine. Do you mean living forever?

edit on 5/21/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
About 9 years ago CANCERactive ran a story about researchers lead by Professor Moira Brown in Scotland using the Herpes virus in an attempt to kill brain cancer cells (see Example 9). Her work has progressed and patients have seen extended survival times. Her team believes that the herpes virus could be used to treat many different types of cancer.

In Cancer Watch, our cancer research centre, we have brought you many more studies. Put ´viruses used to kill cancer cells´ into your Internet search engine and you will see that this is a huge and developing area of Alternative Cancer Treatment, especially in America where people with rarer cancers (for which orthodox medicine often offers little) are brought into a trial on many new ´alternative´ treatments with potential - like virotherapy, dendritic cell therapy and others. Some 20 viruses are in early stage trials. Nine viruses are in Phase I and phase II trials with ovarian cancer, for example.

In 2013 Cancer Watch covered research on prostate cancer where a genetic modification involves a protein which is cleaved by Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) making the virus extremely aggressive to the cancer.

Moira Brown´s research team see no reason why their herpes virus should work with all manner of cancer tumours.

But matters are a little slower in Europe - In 2009 Ark Therapeutics issued results of a Phase III Clinical Trial on an adenoviral vector dubbed TK, but the marketing application has been rejected by the European Medicines agency for being underpowered and failing to show sufficient efficacy. They are making an appeal.

www.canceractive.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join