It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long it will take you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We know our dreams drive us ahead, but why they drive us is little known to us. Yet the world around seems to slow ever our attempt to be happy. But yet do we know what happiness indeed is and from where it comes from. I have the answers for the last two ponders, yet I will spare this truths for me and spoil you not the journey of your subjective path of life. Mine truths are mine yours are yours. Yet more One thing I ask you now. How long it will take you to find that your dreams can be achieved in a second. How long it will take you to throw away the bull**** and live your life again. With no signs and directors needed. Will you wait to get old, than the years to make you at last to throw the burden and start do what you wanted from the cradle. I see this lovely old Chinese guys teaching and experiencing the thing(living the life) they wanted long years but never found the time for. Look how happy they are. Their dream was Kung Fu, yours might be other, the idea stays the same. Either you throw all bulls, or the years will make you to do it. Or, ah... you can be eaten by the worms in the end without living at all, but that I reckon you will not let to happen. Drive on!
edit on 15-5-2014 by Egoismyname because: Grammar (hahaha)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

I have realized what can be achieved in a second, but knowing is not enough, we must apply.

I throw away the bull... but pick it up again for reasons I will keep to myself for now. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Thank you for your questions and I have added a little Bruce Lee philosophy to help me and those that are half way there but fail to go forward or backwards or in any direction.

Its time to act so I will keep driving.

edit on 15-5-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

join