It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Questions About the Pineal Gland That Add to the Mystery of Spirituality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: mindseye1609
a reply to: sled735

is anyone up on the micro life that interacts directly with the pineal gland? I've read theres water inside it, is there anything living in this water?

David talks about the pineal gland and the water inside in the video I posted on page 2. He gives the most detailed description of it I've ever heard. That's why I post this video a lot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

david wilcox is a fraud and a charlatan that if he said the sky was blue i wouldnt believe. absolutely nothing that man ever says i will ever take seriously, he is out for a dollar harder then 99% of the people out for a dollar.

doesn't mean he's not right about the water in it which he is I've read several sources that have NOTHING to do with wilcox that talks about it but I've never found anyone who talks about the biological makeup of this water.

dont mean to beat you up on the wilcox link but you just might as well link me to charles manson videos and tell me its a good source or something ya know. he's a genuine psychopath out to deceive to make a profit. that just irks me to no end, lying and peddling false hope for a profit.. nothing lower IMO

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

is anyone up on the micro life that interacts directly with the pineal gland? I've read theres water inside it, is there anything living in this water?

David talks about the pineal gland and the water inside in the video I posted on page 2. He gives the most detailed description of it I've ever heard. That's why I post this video a lot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

david wilcox is a fraud and a charlatan that if he said the sky was blue i wouldnt believe. absolutely nothing that man ever says i will ever take seriously, he is out for a dollar harder then 99% of the people out for a dollar.

doesn't mean he's not right about the water in it which he is I've read several sources that have NOTHING to do with wilcox that talks about it but I've never found anyone who talks about the biological makeup of this water.

dont mean to beat you up on the wilcox link but you just might as well link me to charles manson videos and tell me its a good source or something ya know. he's a genuine psychopath out to deceive to make a profit. that just irks me to no end, lying and peddling false hope for a profit.. nothing lower IMO

Go back and read my last reply to you on the previous page. You just proved my point!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

never said his opinion was stupid... but having a near death experience is something that will get you to have profound experiences to, advocate that without warning? thats dangerous and you know it, dont let a personal difference between me and you think otherwise?

you really dont see any troll possibilities with that first thread of his? the first thing i did was check his other posts to see if he was trying to advocate something that would harm people. flat out people started answering back "O MAN IM GONNA GO STARE AT THE SUN!" thats not a good thing to let propagate without attempting to at least inform the people who might want to do it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

I didn't see where ANYONE said they were going to stare at the sun. I saw where some said they were going to read up on that topic. There's quite a huge difference!

I appreciated his post. He brought something new to the table. I think most of us here are mature enough to check things out before we go blinding ourselves by staring at the sun.

MOST of us know that there is probably a correct way to do this, not just jump in and stare at the sun for a full 20 minutes right off the bat! Geeeeze!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
so i should go because I'm trying to push the conversation in a productive direction and attempting to keep people from burning their retina??? grow up.

the 10 questions brought in the OP where terribly leading and only there to get you talking about this topic.... thats what we are doing, just because the way the discussion is heading isnt all rainbows and unicorns dont get upset.

we will only ever to begin to understand his topic once these lines all begin to be blurred and we get good cross study. just recently optometrist started studying the pineal gland to see what correlation to actual vision it has. which is turning out to be a boat load. thats an area of this topic that is making alot of headway in recent years but no go ahead and keep sun gazing. just remember my 1000 levels of hell comment i made when you burn your retinas, you will truly be able to understand what i was saying I've experienced and tried to stop others from experiencing so.

too many people are running around advocating that the pineal gland is some "Antenna" to the other world or some portal to go to heaven with the aliens or whatever...... running around spitting fairy tales isnt going to get us any closer to understanding WTF is going on with the pineal gland. concrete study of factual information gathered using "Spiritual and unconventional" means will get us much closer tho. just IMO dont get all mad cause i want facts. this is a very mystic topic with very few facts but the ones that are there we cant just ignore.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I didn't see where ANYONE said they were going to stare at the sun. I saw where some said they were going to read up on that topic. There's quite a huge difference!

I appreciated his post. He brought something new to the table. I think most of us here are mature enough to check things out before we go blinding ourselves by staring at the sun.

MOST of us know that there is probably a correct way to do this, not just jump in and stare at the sun for a full 20 minutes right off the bat! Geeeeze!

im not assuming most of us know anything when MOST of us eat at mcdonalds all day and are terribly obese to the point of dying young..... while others starve to the point of dying young.... assuming anyone has common sense will get you into trouble this is what i was saying. you cant just advocate for a dangerous activity without proper warning.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm done here. Thanks for killing my thread!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
its far from killed? we've made all kinds of headway from the original vague ballpark questions in the OP? just cause a bunch of hippies didnt answer back and reaffirm whatever belief it is you were hoping to get reaffirmed here dont be upset, embrace your own ignorance. once i finally embraced that I'm just a primate and i cant ever hope to know whats really going on life really mellowed out a bit. its the same "give it faith" that all religions push really just in a random thread on ATS instead of in the gilded pages of the bible.

the pineal gland is the single most mysterious item in history. from what I've seen the only other body part that has been represented as much in symbolism is the phalac. or the man goods. all kinds of obelisks and stuff but that ones kinda obvious, the pine cone is always kept hidden.

the meaning behind the pineal if its truly known is probably "The secret" thats being kept from 99.9999999999% of the world. that one secret that could just answer it all! but thats why it will probably never be known until its just plain ole found out by science. once the scientific process gets to run wild on this subject (which i see happening all around us) we are really going to have some questions to ask.

why have all the world and spiritual leaders secretly worshiped it?

one little theory i always talk about is this... say your driving at 80 mph on the highway and you hit a patch of black ice and start spinning all over the place. some prey, some beg, some lock up, some black out, and some look deep inside themselves for that little pineal gland to signal for an adrenaline rush that slows down the feeling of time so we can properly hand the steering wheel and brakes so we dont crash.

thats still that little pineal gland(god) saving your butt

when i saw phage post in here i got so fricken excited that he was glancing at this topic. i thought for sure he was gonna come in and be all scientific and disprove a buncha stuff but it still woulda left open a buncha questions, and those questions woulda been deep i bet lol

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a very off the wall theory i got about the world and spiritual leaders worshiping it is they have more advanced scientific knowledge of the human anatomy and the pineal gland. how they got this SCIENTIFIC info before SCIENCE figures that out il never know, ancient advanced sciences, advanced aliens? i just dont get how so many "Spiritual" groups symbolize it to such a high degree and understanding WITHOUT any scientific knowledge. ya know what i mean?
edit on 15-5-2014 by mindseye1609 because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

id like to very much apologize that some of what i posted may of sounded like attacks or whatever but if you really read through everything I've posted from a cool calm center and know I'm saying everything with a want to actually help and dig into this topic more you will see that I'm probably just a bit curmudgeous (i know its not a word but I'm making it one!)

i promise you this. il do my absolute hardest from this point forward that everything i contribute to this thread tries to come off nicer and not so adversarial. i definitely came into this thread with a target on me with the way i showed up and id like to just call a cease fire, were all on the same team here! we just wanna know WTF is up with the pineal gland and I'm all for trying to find that out.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Is it always the mysteries and offer of power that make this such an...attractive...technique.

I don't doubt that the pineal gland has some responsible mechanism in the human brain. Most fancy new age types call it the seat of consciousness, or "Soul". Which I don't doubt again, as it could be responsible for dreaming and such.

However to the OP, maybe you should make threads about the other five chakras which seem so easy to master.

It ain't good to use more then 10 percent of your brain, as this would just distort the processes in the brain.

Few screws loose, as a consequence for not being...What was the old excuse....

GROUNDED!
edit on 15-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Don't bother trying to have a nice conversation with Aphorism. He's a weasel who breaks his promises. He is too far gone. Just a bit of friendly advise.

Case in point. Spirituality in the flesh. Not above name calling and slander I see. Is this the extent of a psy-induced decalcified pineal ego-death? Bravo sir.

Friendly advice from one of the least friendliest of individuals. Interesting offer; but I bet it smells like all snake oil.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That could apply both ways here, don't you think? Another question... Are you an atheist?

No it cannot be applied both ways, unless you wanted to try. I'm all ears to hear it.

Not an atheist. A question for you: Do you believe anything you read?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Never advocated anything in regards to sungazing. Brought it up in correlation with the pineal gland, strictly as a personal, subjective experience. Were I to offer it up, I'd be careful to add a disclaimer "it is dangerous, not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease..."

There is nothing that "reeks of troll" in my posts, of one were to understand them. Does not really require much in that regard.

For someone who professes to know better than others and who is learned in matters of transcendence and meditation, your posts are quick to make assumptions and baseless accusations. There is a lack of humbleness, which is one of the first qualities wisdom in this field gives to a seeker. I'd go back to the drawing board.

Peace love and brotherhood.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org... - Miswak (also known as Miswaq) used regularly.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Many people believe that by cleansing, detoxifying or decalcifying the pineal gland, we can better achieve spiritual awareness, and experience it with greater depth and clarity.

I'm not sure where I am regarding the above, while I agree that the pineal most likely has something to do with spontaneous spiritual experiences, I feel that it is not always involved or required. If you allow the physical to hinder your belief no matter what it is (body parts such as the pineal) then you more than likely don't have a proper grasp on things anyways. Focus, intent, some understanding and belief, particularly the belief seem to bypass physical limitations we have placed on ourselves(placebo). I'm rambling, but this is what came to mind when I read the above.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have a gut feeling that the pineal gland holds more secrets than anyone can imagine. I wish figuring it out wasn't so difficult for scientists!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I have a gut feeling that the pineal gland holds more secrets than anyone can imagine. I wish figuring it out wasn't so difficult for scientists!

I think you're right.
When science and the spiritual aspect merge maybe we can get somewhere... fast!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join