It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest subliminal ive ever seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Alright, so i had nothing to do, and i started playing this 10hours vid on youtube just for fun. And then i saw it, a big as fudge subliminal message, satanic actually. Alright i hope you can see it too, i thinks is really there. Post what you can see, if anything. Here the vid

Link

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Sorry I don't have 10 hours spare right now to search for subliminal messages. Thanks tho

Edit - oh it is looping vid thing.

I could not see the message however....what is it?
edit on 15-5-2014 by Beneneth because: Loopy vids

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Beneneth
No, you dont have to see the whole 10 hours! the video replays itself for 10 hours, but is a short video of 5 sec

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
a reply to: Beneneth
No, you dont have to see the whole 10 hours! the video replays itself for 10 hours, but is a short video of 5 sec

Soooo....I haven't clicked the link yet, but from what I have read, are you saying that a 5 second clip is being looped for ten hours?

Tad bit confused

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Yeah sorry, im not a native speaker so i hope its not a pain to read my posts.
Im guessing that i you watch 3 minutes or so youll be seeing it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I saw thank you

I cannot see message however, give us a clue
?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
look for colors, see what stands out. If you look at the whole picture youl see a color that stands out from its surroundings, there youll see it.
Dont wan to be too specific yet, to see if anyone can sort it out.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

No pain my friend at all
However, where's New Vegas?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

look for colors, see what stands out.

No offense intended but, I'd MUCH rather stare at Jessica Alba for 10 hours...

Or watch 10 hours of the "Forever Dancing Girl"...

Or heck... even 10 hours of Schwarzenegger would be more interesting.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1
In Nevada, after The Great War of 2077, according to Fallout's cannon story. Great story indeed you should check it out if you havent.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So I'm sitting there watching this 10hr loop of a 1/4 sec repetition of 3 three comedians making idiotic faces to the tempo of "What is love", looking for a satanic subliminal image that I can't find. Then, I realize I'm sitting there watching this 10hr loop of a 1/4 sec repetition of 3 three comedians making idiotic faces to the tempo of "What is love", looking for a satanic subliminal image that I can't find.

I feels trolled on

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 100% Real
I know, its crazy, thats what drove me mad. I want to know if im crazy or if its actually there. I can see a hand, demonic looking hand.
Like reaching out from hell.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

if you give clues where to look like top left window, back window over left Jim Carrey shoulder or anything would be ok.

also

I want to know if im crazy

If you see 10h of this you should not even ask

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I must confess, I went 00:01:48 starring back at Jessica Alba *blush* She is a beautiful specimen...

OP, sorry I actually haven't checked yours out yet, priorities my friend.

If and a big IF, is see anything, Ill post back.

Regards

Edit to add: I just watched the video and feel trolled...

I never even made it through the movie when it came out it was so horrible. IMO they should have picked a better flick to invoke satan or whatever. If I were him, I'd be pissed: "Why do I have to have all the stupid followers?"

Personally, I'd embed it in DarkAngel, don't you see the symbology in the name? And it has Jessica Alba!
edit on 15-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I played the vid again, mainly because I haven't heard that song in a while and the faces they're making were entertaining for a bit, still no demonic hand from hell though.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Is this the "New" Rick Rolled?

I tried to see it and can't. This is coming from somebody who always enjoys the Arken "Mars Rocks" threads.

I wanted to see.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

heres how you show people a subliminal message,

in this documentary from the history channel titled "Gates of Hell" at precisely 1 hour 19 minutes and 27 seconds (1:19:27) there occurs the image of a skull with half the brain exposed, it doesnt even really appear to be a human skull when you take a close look at the facial features. the image lasts for less then a second, here is a screen capture. imgur.com...

www.youtube.com...

see how i did that? gave the title of the video, embedded the video properly (click 'quote' on this post and observe the [ yvid ] brackets to see how that is done) specified the exact moment, described what i see, and showed a screen capture of the image,

if the subliminal is not something that stands out in a screen capture (as it sounds yours is) then you can use a screen captured image and a paint program to circle or highlight what you see.

theres no need to test us on whether we can see it unaided or not, there are plenty of skeptics on this site no matter how much you aid them to see it.

and btw no i do not see anything subliminal in the "what is love" video but i may be overlooking it, so i do hope you will better describe or highlight what it is we are missing.

edit on 5/15/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye
Thank you friend. Ill try to be clearer.
The thing is there the whole time. Check will ferrels right hand on the wheel. Look closely. Can you see like a black line outlining it?
See the color of his fingers, compare it to the color of his thumb, on that same hand. It doesnt match at all, actually his yhumb is white. Step back, compare the hand color to the rest of the scene, the color pallete is dull, except for the hand.
Doesnt it look weird actually, why are his nails deformed and black, it doesnt look like a human hand. Whats with the thin line, between the outline and the "hand".

Also, i think its easier to see if you watch it in fullscreen.

edit on 15-5-2014 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

look for colors, see what stands out.

No offense intended but, I'd MUCH rather stare at Jessica Alba for 10 hours...

Or watch 10 hours of the "Forever Dancing Girl"...

Or heck... even 10 hours of Schwarzenegger would be more interesting.

I started watching these as soon as you posted them! AMAZING! Although I am uncertain of the subliminal qualities I was compelled to watch it completely and she does different stuff if you PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!

I just finished watching the first one and I am halfway through the second one. I just can't figure out how that girl keeps dancing.

I did discover that Jessica Alba is a Robot after about hour 9...
edit on 15-5-2014 by abeverage because: cause of my EYE is dry...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Boy, do I feel rickrolled.
I even followed the hand tip, in full screen hitting pause like a boss, and cant see anything other than his knobby knuckles.

I shoulda clicked on the Jessica vid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join