It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clay Aiken's Congressional Primary Opponent Keith Crisco drops dead during a close election. Foul p

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
It does sound like it has all the elemnts to be a conspiracy . But are we to really believe that Clay Aiken has the political machine/clout to order a hit?

I'm not making any accusations or pointing any fingers, but I would like to see more information revealed.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm here all day.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Well some of the things you are asking for I dont even know if Marilyn Monroe got.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well his wife heard him cry out, so I'm guessing he just kind of made a noise or something, which is consistent with falling. If someone simply starts to fall I wouldn't think their first impulse would be to yell "help." The reason I bring this up is because if you saw someone coming at you with a weapon or something, you might be tempted to actually say something else. Not definitive by any means, but I think someone might say "no," or "stop," or something like that, which they would not say while falling most likely.

So if his wife heard him cry out and then immediately went to investigate, apparently she saw nothing suspicious. Nobody fleeing the scene or anything, no car speeding off, etc. So it is probably true that he just fell. When you get older like that a fall is more likely to cause serious injury than it would to a younger person. Plus, an older person is more likely to fall anyway. I do not think a politician would risk killing an opponent in a race, although I would expect some of them to use any other means necessary, but not violence. Not saying it couldn't or even hasn't happened, but I think it would be rare because obviously you don't want to go to such lengths to get into office if you are not going to stay there long due to a criminal investigation or conviction.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't mean to come off as mean but really? An old guy fell, hit his head & died. That's normal. I've known elderly people who died because they fell & broke a hip.

I think you are seeing conspiracy where there is none, you should log off from ATS & take some time away from ATS. I don't even know why they would want to kill some old guy who was going to give up, and all so Clay Aiken can get the win?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join