It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhero Feline defends humanitys children from the direwolves!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When your cat is very comfortable with someone you don´t really know yet, you learn that this person is trustworthy. You don´t really see this in dogs they are always after whoever are willing to pet them and give them attention. Just IMO

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: SaturnFX

Cats rule.
Dogs drool.

All aggressive in nature dogs must be destroyed. Starting with pit bulls.

Show me a bad pit bull, and I will show you a bad owner.
I used to be a hater of Bulls, then I got educated about the dogs. it is pretty much always a bad owner who never trained the pit properly.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Posted this in the now closed thread:

I just saw this video on another site and was blown away. I hadn't seen it on ATS yet either. This cat is awesome. I always thought they were lazy, ignorant, assholes, lol. Goes to show you can't lump them all in one CATegory.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

originally posted by: WeSbO
a reply to: mikeone718Exactly what I thought ! WTH she has ran off without her kid who is bleeding ! I was like wow lol.

Anger? I know if I was in that situation and seen the cuts from the dog attack I would run straight after that dog and beat the living daylights out of it.

At the end of the day the kid is very much still alive.....the dog on the other hand wouldn't be !!

Who knows what the dog was thinking, but that behavior can be trained away pretty easy actually.
Also, fighting a dog after the fact is like fighting a completely different dog. it doesn't train the dog..just if anything would make it more aggressive and confused.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You are right on this the sad thing is that there are way too many owners who don´t do the good job with their dogs or teach them exactly to do the wrong things and dog does what it thinks is expected from it.
When i hear the news of dogs attacking people i wonder why there is not mandatory training to owners before they get these dogs.. like "driving license" of keeping dogs
edit on 14-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Pick your battles, dog.

edit on 14-5-2014 by ForgottenPocketWatch because: Forgot my opinion.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

You are right on this the sad thing is that there are way too many owners who don´t do the good job with their dogs or teach them exactly to do the wrong things and dog does what it thinks is expected from it.
When i hear the news of dogs attacking people i wonder why there is not mandatory training to owners before they get these dogs.. like "driving license" of keeping dogs

I fully agree with the license or training bit for owners of aggressive dogs.
a Pitbull is an aggressive dog, and if with the right owner, can be one of the best pets the owner will ever have. Most affectionate and biggest personality I have noted in dogs (I have owned many breeds, but Pits..I have a definite soft spot for now after owning a couple).

But yeah, in the end, an aggressive dog in the hands of a bad owner can have unfortunate consequences. the worst of the bad owners actually are the ones that never teach the dogs limitations and respect...the love too much and never train types for this type of breed. Loving your pet means also giving it the structure it needs in order to not get in trouble. Dogs will break free now and then..its part of being a dog..the chance to escape for a bit and explore the neighborhood..that is the main reason a owner must train their pet...for those inevitable times when it is on its own and faced with a situation it is unfamiliar with or that gets them excited.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This Supercat is a Don Dada

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
cool and all
but its about whose yard is whose
thats why the dog bolted, and why the cat lost interest in the dog after the fact

as they say "a dog (or cat) in his yard" ...
a very small pet will put the run on a large one, but it stops at the edge of the yard

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow i'm really shocked by the behavior of that dog - just attacking that kid like that with no provocation

Not at all surprised by the cat though

All the dogs in my neighborhood know they'll get a swift "100 hand slap" if they dare lay a paw on my cats turf.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Can someone explain this? Someone is filming this kid on a bike. The picture changes to next door, to watch the dog approach. Again, the scene changes to see the dog run around behind the car. And then back to the original perspective to catch the attack on film... Who all was filming that day?

It almost seems like it was set up. I'm confused.

ps. That dog wasn't a pit bull.
edit on 5/14/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Especially once it has the taste of human blood...

apparently all the chemicals in our body have the effect of turning the dog into a mindless zombie and will forever crave that chemical fix... maybe...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Can someone explain this? Someone is filming this kid on a bike. The picture changes to next door, to watch the dog approach. Again, the scene changes to see the dog run around behind the car. And then back to the original perspective to catch the attack on film... Who all was filming that day?

It almost seems like it was set up. I'm confused.

ps. That dog wasn't a pit bull.

Security cam footage. both of em. one at the front door looking out to the yard, the other at the corner of the garage.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thanks. That baffled me. I guess they edited them together to get the full story.

Cool cat.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You gotta be kitten me right meow!! Cats are all kinds of awesome, now they're superheroes too!

This kitty cat has earned his throne as master of his domain!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro
I hope the dog gets put down, god knows who else it will attack.

Now, I'm an animal lover and would never like to see an animal put down but sometimes, just sometimes they have to, just to protect little innocent children.

I hope the owner gets put down ....hard
What sort of dog was that ?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Nah that cat saved the boy..the way it ran at the dog told me that.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

security cams edited to show the event?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join