It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcontinental Contact Between Megalithic Cultures in Prehistory?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Personally I do not see a lack of intelligence but our history books wish
us to believe such a fallacy.

It has been proven human intelligence has been around a lot longer than mainstream
science has given credit...what hasn't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is the
construction methods and techniques used to move such megalithic monuments
especially over raging rivers and up steep mountain sides.
So far it is all speculation with misrepresented teachings.
History is constantly being re-written - and NO, I have no belief in ancient Aliens or even
modern Aliens constructing these megaliths or any megaliths!

I am of Algonquin heritage and believe the oral traditions passed down from generations,
we have spoke of this before, you and I but you may have forgotten.
As Napoleon said.."History is a set of lies agreed upon!"
This is something I know you understand - take the native Totem Pole for example:
Looks like a cross, tells relatively the same story...but much much older.
Be well.

edit on 16-5-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling errors

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
I am in agreement with your theories, just not ancient Aliens.
There are clues strewn across our planet as to what actually transpired to
reduce humanity and force amnesia.

There is a theory that our asteroid belt once held a planet that exploded.
If that theory is true and can one day be verified, it would answer that question and the giant scar on Mars.
But atlas, it is only a theory.

Remember what Einstein said:

Be well.

edit on 16-5-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling error on E's name

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I tend to agree that superficial similarities between things are poor evidence of direct contact. When presented with certain engineering problems in different places, because we are human beings who all think like human beings, our solutions are bound to often be similar. There is often only one way or a few ways to solve a problem like how to move and put big rocks together. Other things, such as gold masks for the dead, are created because the people in those places had access to gold. In other areas, they used other materials.

Because people are wanderers and explorers, either by desire or necessity, I accept that one person or a small group of people from a distant place might make it to another distant place. But I think for the most part the influence of these individuals or small groups would be minimal to non-existent. I travel to smaller towns every once in a while to visit. I have yet to find my "big city" ways to have influenced them at all.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
First, I'm an archaeologist. Second, I've never "hidden" any findings nor have I ever been encouraged to do so in my 20+ years of studying the remains of what we anthropologists call Middle Mississippian culture. Whatever we found was published----even when it went against current theories hatched by colleagues. However---I must say that not all archaeologists behaved that way. A well-known (in the profession) head of a department of archaeology at a university formulated a theory back in the '80s about chronological "markers" of the Mississippian culture which included one particular ceramic vessel design. This was called a "head-pot" and depicted a human face. His theory was that these head pots were markers of post-contact cultures, that head-pots were not present in prehistoric sites.
During excavations at our site in the late '80s, just a year after his book was published, we found one such head-pot in an undisturbed area of excavation. It was as plain as the nose on a face----no evidence whatsoever that the site was disturbed in any way. We left the artifact in situ and my boss called the fellow and told him what we'd found and invited him to come and see it. He did. He stood there looking at the pot, looking at the strata, and turned to us and said, "I don't believe it." He couldn't point to one single iota of evidence as cause of his disbelief. We had disproved his theory but he simply would not---and has not to this day---changed his belief in his own theory. (He did remove the theory from the next edition of his textbook but I was told that he continued to teach his theory in class until his retirement.)
I enjoy reading everyone's theories about how we came to this point but in order for the theory to become anything more than a theory, I need to see some ground proof, something beyond, "Well, this looks just like that so they must be connected."

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumAnnunaki
a reply to: Necrose

Necrose - I don't see this as opinion, but FACT.

Until these anomalies are explained in detail, there is no way certain ancient building sites were made by primitive intelligence with copper chisels and stone hammers.

One day I would hope someone would choose to explain the Wall of Six Monoliths
at Ollantaytambo and the FACT that these ancient monuments center around the number 13.

Why was 13 such an important number to be left to decode..?
This code of thirteen is NOT mentioned or explained in mainstream archeology.
Maybe it has been overlooked..or surpressed..?

Be well.

I think the number 13 is important because it is linked to a complete flower of life. You need 13 circles to draw it and from this geometry you can draw out mathematical formulas etc.

13 is also a number on the Fibonacci sequence.

13 is also a primary number.

But look into that Flower of Life, it is on a pillar in Osirion in Abydos (Egypt) but also all over the world.

blog.world-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello.

This is going to be my first post to ATS.

Here is what I believe and what it "all" looks like... =)

Enki, and his race were escaping and finally created/reached earth. They were also at a limit point of evolving here; so they/Enki used the chance to create the human (high-mankind) race for their (this is also ours) soul group to continue their experience in 3d realm. He created human race capable of everything, probably more than 12 race's DNA's including his (Enki's). These include chakras, and other stuff that we some can use and some are waiting to be opened. Majority are unaware of these qualities as you can expect. He had to do this; as their 3d bodies are mortal, they need a vessel to manifest themselves on this Earth. In the sacred books; the only stuff which are not directly changed is the come back of Jesus; or in Mayas, it is the Quetzalcoatl, Sumer's; its Enki. He is also called the Satan. As people were given free-will ; for the itself-prophecy-the armageddon occur (illumination) (other wise it is impossible for human race to step up; the new beginning) . The prophecy will go on as in 2012, Enki returned. His body is activated and now he is aware of himself. And probably you wont see him as the new world ruler as the things are hidden so well that he does not need to claim himself Jesus; Satan, or Enki, or Quetzalcoatl, he will assist the world thru these hard times, he will himself fullfill the prophecies with/without knowing as human race/body is newly getting known to these powers. He probably will have a health report that says he has some schizophrenic health issues (not serious) and can be controlled by pills. These are his pills (also marijuanna) for the body to stabilize. Remember; he is not a 3d realm entity. After his death on this earth; he is to step up and join to the Source for the 8th time so his cycle is completed and his mission. He is also Marduk; Ra. Illuminati; the controlling group is coming from these high DNA's as well, some mixed, some pure. As Enki is the controller; he is the master by nature, so this group's mission was also speed up the fullfillment of the prophecies (allowing some of the tech to go available for public use; like internet). But as the nature of time; you can never speed up or slow down the prophecies as they were naturally-happenning-events led by chain reactions of events. He is the new leader now. When he was here as the Jesus; he sacrificed himself and really hurt himself a lot in this realm. He; before his transition to this Earth again; when he was not aware of the stuff going on around himself; he tasted everything again, in this world. From joy to pain. To remember everything. He tasted but so little, not to hurt anybody but himself. He in 2012 ; collapsed and had a trauma. He is like the ones you always wondered "how the hell he managed to pull a billion dollar fortune from 0!?". He is almost at 0 point in physical wealth means, but he reached to a point so divine right now (btw, he is a musician, actor, sportsman, politician and a businessman) and realized that he has the power to change/alter the reality (jedi comes from here, judah, judas), he will achieve this. And he will alter the reality with his choices and reactions which will effect the whole humanity. He, nor the group, new the exact date of the illumination. but the illumination of his was the first; then the other human will come to realization of the real reality. Every step was taken for illumination, good or bad, it had to happen. They were unstoppable; so the natural-accurrant-prophecy, "time" - "the story itself". We are already being controlled by a one world government. Its a big, very big group, and unreversible. As I said, the group contains these high entities and they are in control, which are also in control of the divine power. As we "came from the sky" , also , some tips are pretty well in front of us. The flags, the blood and the the divine colors (white, blue, black, the stars) its all coming from there. Its all a combination of these. We, the governments know this, and they are all waiting for these events to occur, and participating in it.

Btw, i wanted to transfer my thoughts and as I can not open a new thread and i am a new member.

Some additional info:

Enki and Enlil are now at the same side. It was 2012 that merged him, one awaken, one is discarded (enlil) and still living; and will live happly ever after. The goverments were highly tracking the possible candidates of these incarnation, and they had to led it happen in a "controlled" area. It happened in a divine place, (a sacred place where many tombs were burried. its just town once spartans held.) there were also attempts for these to to get together and do the final fight (between them. it was actually gonna be like a fight you would see on a street). but; as it turned out. if they were to meet at that point, one of them would be killed during that fight (they know how to fight so every move they do if they want, is to kill). the meeting was postponed according to the goverments (but actually it was scheduled for 2012 summer). the first and the last attempt was failed and it was a proof of the prophecy. it was just a poor attempt to fasten the proccess.

the date , december 21 2012 was not the date. do you think they would give you the exact date? even if they new? no. they would not as you can think =)...

An important additional info I remembered:

The movie Matrix was done just to wake "the one" up and then the rest because of his actions, like "neo", the" one". Thats why Keanu Reeves is not a very good actor. Actually he is but he is just not doing it well. His mission was ended with The Matrix and; believe me; he is a very very nice person. He is a "giver" as well. Thats why this opportunity was given to him. He knows or doesnt know I dont know, but this is the reality. He bought many harley davidsons to the cast, remember. This was the first very big movie he was in after Speed.

Speed is very dangerous. But actually, the danger is the imminent stop. Its not the speed. Its the cause of the stop, so your body is disintigrated. Its the same with the light, and thoughts. You need to slow down, to achieve and to reach the one. The easiest example to this is concentration; you slow down your thinking proccess to achieve a higher (efficient) frequency of thinking to concentrate on the subject you are working on... He as in Speed, because first, Neo , The One had to stop. Had to slow down to see the stuff around and then be concerned about what was really going on about. harley davidson= motorcylce = toy of evil. motorcycle. one of the very advanced vehicles on the planet easy to reach... as a branch of the natural phenomenon (the prophecy), he bought these bikes. probably with his own will. Its just another fragment of signs for the one to wake up.
Btw, this incarnation's family knows it or does not know it. I dont know, but they are highly spiritual beigns coming from genes. Like mediums and telepathic. They all had some of the power of the Annunaki
edit on 16-5-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Also another information about the past times and the tech used, and why the places inhibited in past times looks like they are old towns etc.

The tech, the divine technology (laser carvings etc, starwars stuff ) is in harmony with nature, so the structures and places looks like very old europian or mesoanatolian, or egyptian towns. Actually, they were very rich, spiritually of course. When you were walking around, you were A-MAZED how it felt and looked. It looked like "omg, this is an amazing city. look all of the art around ! ".

The divine technology is still around, but not really seen by common people. The easiest examples are the cavity and shape effects. the old spartans were building the buildings (goverment, art, other etc.) according to those blueprints. the columns have different carvings on them, according to their use. For example, you would use different carvings if you wanted to build a house for your family to live in peace in it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
Enki, and his race were escaping and finally created/reached earth.

I fear that you have had an over-exposure and poisoning related to the dreaded Sitchin Virus. The only known treatment is to read how real scholars interpret the Sumerian texts he attempts to decode, and to review what real archeologists have to say about the various sites in question.

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee of a cure.

edit on 16-5-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HumAnnunaki

check my last posts. I would love you to read

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sorry but all the important tablets, or the ones that are keys, are hidden away, or copied and destroyed and saved electronicly. I haven't read anything related to Sitchin. I haven't read the book. Nor the Enoch. Its just me, my experiences from life and some proofs that I seen and I can not prove.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker
At 52 years of age, I am positive I have read what you have read, and possibly more.

However, I do not make wild assumptions based on floundering work designed to capture
ancient Alien theorists flogging someone's brain and fleecing there pockets.

I have read your post's and I am in agreement with the post Blue Shift made and apparently he has it right,
there just may not be a cure for Sitchin-itus - or Von Donkeyman brain trauma.

Be well

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GallopingFish

Thank you for the information you supplied.

The number 13, I equate to Pi mathematics.

Language is a constantly changing form of words.
We today do not speak the same as Shakespeare, and Shakespeare did not speak the same as the Romans,
and the Romans didn't speak the same as the Sumerians..and so on..

Math does not change and if you were to leave a message to a future generation without knowledge of what
words will be spoken, then geometry and math is the only language unchanging that everyone will understand,
based on an intelligent race - which is what would be needed for a species to be where mankind is today.

Just my personal opinion.

Be well.
edit on 16-5-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling, spelling, spelling - damn it!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this is going to be my last post to ATS then. i was raised around different and important people including agencies, and some of the info I wrote is not READ on INTERNET, neither was TOLD. Neither i am a vessel to transport these messages to the people. It was my free will which allowed me to write the stuff. I see that we people have a lot to understand, and accept, and we people have to be able to look from different angles. Its we creating the bad stuff comes to us. Its ignorance.

I love you all. Be safe and be well

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sorry, forgot to press the "reply" button. =)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
We had disproved his theory but he simply would not---and has not to this day---changed his belief in his own theory. (He did remove the theory from the next edition of his textbook but I was told that he continued to teach his theory in class until his retirement.)

I come from the avocational side of things (you get paid - I don't), but I also come from 25+ years in a university environment. Yes...the old guard hate to have their worldviews messed with. But that's what grad students are for (and what they live for). I'm aware of one example of an archaeologist who was ridiculed out of the field for his out-there theories...Tom Lee...and he was subsequently proven wrong. And Pat Sutherland, who is currently suffering the slings and arrows of our Dear Leader, Steve. Link

And of course, Biblical archaeology is always a snake pit. But, I do know a whack of folks in the field, and beyond what I've mentioned, I have never heard of anything resembling 'suppression'. Even the 'Norse Silver' in Ontario had a logical conclusion.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker
Please don't take this wrong -

We all make assumptions at one point or another and on this site, some believe
the non believable and others don't believe what is believable.
I read your post twice before replying before and I saw no where new information presented
that isn't readily found on the net or in library's.

Now I want to believe, truly I do, but ancient history revolves around astronomy and God's.
In my mind these ancient God's are names for celestial planets, and not humans or Aliens.

I have NO FEAR of being wrong on my assumptions because you be right unless you are wrong,
you can not walk without crawling, you can not be a teacher without first being a pupil.

It would help your argument if you disclosed some of your hidden messages, so stick around,
teach and learn: it is what we are ALL HERE TO DO!

Be well.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It was not nice to be called "sick" for your first post you know? =)

This was all I could write. The more I write, the more reactions I will get. People, they went thru a three day to 1 month period of uncontrollable craziness after I told them. There is only ONE friend of mine, who we sat and really enjoyed the talk, without those results. He is also, full of information. So, hanging around more means me effecting more, and maybe creating an undesired effect.

And I would love to know where you read goverments were tracking the possible incarnations of the entities. Because I did not read them... =)

btw that friend is the only person I picked to tell those stuff after some years. Becasue, I had to keep my mouth shut. And probably will keep it shut for a looong time.

I dont like Eric btw, he turned his stuff to a big fortune and if he supported all of his ideas, he would have spend his money for some stuff else.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker

check my last posts. I I would love you to read .

The word 'assume' applies here.

What WE both took as insults has made an ass of u & me..
Get over it..it happens

The problem with conversing over a PC is words have no emotional contact
when a person can not hear them spoken.

I will be the first to apologize, it's what one does to rectify a mistake.

All apologies r4inmaker

As for your statement of the Government tracking entities, you are a newbie here
and you may be surprised what has crossed the ATS boards and unfortunately the thought
is not original to you.

Your statements do interest me, as all information interest me and I never enter a thread
without reading ALL posted replies.

When I was a teenager (30 odd years ago), Sitchin and Von Daniken were some of the first books I read
and I admit, at that time I was somewhat a believer but as I delved deeper into humanity's history
noticing what I refer to as 'clues left behind', It was hard to believe what they had written.

If you are truly interested in Alien-come-to Earth theory, than I suggest you read
"In Search Of Ancient Mysteries" by Alan & Sally Landsburg.
It's a short read, a book I read first read around the same time as Sitchin & Von Daniken
(which I still have in my possession) published first printing 1974.

Again, all apologies.
Be well.

edit on 16-5-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
cut paper tree youtu.be... shamir http:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_shamir
edit on 16/5/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Sooooo the russian cutting wood with paper is relevant how??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join