It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Torture and Death to be shown as "entertainment" on Reality TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They intend to televise this generation and the next being tortured and murdered live on Reality TV.

It will be a billion-dollar industry making money from human deaths.

What they need to achieve this, is already in place:

1. A young generation who enjoys watching horror and torture.

A new "sick" mentality has already emerged in children of today. Violence has been normalised for them through television and computer games. "We are monsters" mentality encouraged in children's programmes such as "Monster High" and "Vampire Diaries", etc. Social networking has created a society that has only two choices: you have to "like" something or else you hate it. "Feminism" has created a society of overly domineering mothers who, without having any "realist" input from a father figure, have a tendency to produce spoilt, lazy, Narcissistic children with a sense of self-entitlement.

2. An old generation who nobody respects.

We respect the old today because they are heroes who fought in World War II. But who will respect us? Imagine how they will portray us on television: as a generation of "wasters" who look so old and wrinkled from too much lying in the sun, whose plastic surgery and tattoos look so ugly and faded, who refuse to grow old gracefully and women in old age, still wearing mini-skirts and too much make-up...

Did they leave a good legacy for the next generation? No! They polluted the planet and caused 'Climate Change'.

Did they look after the Africans? No! They got obese on "fast food" while the Africans died of starvation.

Were they heroes in a great war? No! They fought the illegal Iraq war for war criminals like Dick Cheney and Tony Blair.

The young generation will be made to feel disgusted by us, they will despise us, we will be blamed for everything. Even if you have led a sin-free life, you will be put in the same basket as the rest.

And since many people today only live for today and don't prepare for their future, will they expect their pensions and healthcare to be paid for by the young generation of future tax-payers??

3. An interactive theatre like the "Colosseum"

The Romans joined in with the voting for deaths in the Colosseum: likewise, Reality TV will have audience participation, encouraging the youth to phone in and vote for their favourite contestant to live or die.

4. The end of Christianity.

Christianity supports Individualism and so believes every individual has a right to live. "Atheism" does not because it has no moral code and therefore dangerously allows in the ideology of "Collectivism" where people can be killed for being a "burden to society". In the New Order, anyone who can't work is a burden to the rest of society, including "surplus people" who have no work anymore due to new technology.

The only way I can see to stop this is to support Christianity. That's strange for me because I grew up an atheist but now I can see how much we need a moral code to have a good mentality in an entire generation. It's not about whether god exists or not, it's not about the amount of paedophiles they've got in to discredit the Church, the point is to support the ideology of it - namely, Individualism over Collectivism.

This fight is about the mentality and morals of the next generation.

Whatever you do, I beg you, please make an effort to teach all the children you know to love and respect other human beings, especially the old and the disabled.

And finally, I'm so sorry to have to say this, when the wicked day comes for you, try not to give them the "show" they want, die as quickly as possible.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rottensociety

They intend to televise this generation and the next being tortured and murdered live on Reality TV.

A link for that claim would be nice..

Running Man Part Deux ?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You don't need to support a religion to support a good and compassionate way of life.

All religions are and always have been corrupt. Used for control, extortion and profiteering and directing political ideologies.

The message they proffer is and always has been a good one. Peace, love, respect, patience, virtue, charity, forgiveness, living in harmony with each other and our world, looking for the bigger meaning in mysery....all good messages and nothing wrong with any of them...they are tried and tested hooks though, because human beings basically want those things, the majority do at any rate, that's why so many people turn to religion of one sort or another and in turn indoctrinate their own children into those belief systems, and they theirs.

But..a corrupt organisation preaching good and just morality, is still a corrupt organisation using our gullibility and desire for a peaceful and just life against us.

Just live your life to those standards as much as possible and give the corrupt religions the finger is my advice.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Christians are about community and slavery is in complete adherence to Christian doctrine.

Ephesians 6:5-9: "Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him."

I guess Obama care allows for beheadings too huh? Lmao

I love you. " the whole world is a conspiracy to discredit Christianity" instead of Christianity is a conspiracy To control people" types!
edit on 11-5-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm missing something.

When do "they" want to do this?
Have you watched too many hunger games movies lately?
There are far too many rules that would make it highly unlikely to ever happen.
I think the human rights council would step in.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I just don't see it happening.
There's a difference between watching some guys talk about ducks on a reality show, and watching someone getting tortured and killed.
Also what would their family members/friends think about it?

My 2 cents.

edit on 11/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Most of your rant is nonsense.

But killing off reality TV actors? I would actually watch that. In fact that needs to happen right now.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nonsense? And yet you already support "killing off reality TV actors". That is how it begins.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How do you know they intend to do this? And who are 'they'?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

They already do - The Kardashians.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, society in the United States is sick. It has been for quite some time. Many have attempted to fix it, to get us back of the right track to enhance and protect human rights, not limit them.

But you are wrong about number 4. Modern Christianity is actuallya big part of the human rights problem.

Most forms of Christianity does not allow for individualism. The belief system is shockingly authoritarian, and all must comply. Even those who do not subscribe to a heaven and hell acceptance of reality are oppressed. Any free thinking, like for instance, Abraham never existed, is completely barred. Less than a few hundred years ago, that statement above would have been my death certificate.

Today, that statement is known to be true. It is now documented. Along with many other errors. But Christianity keeps pretending they are right, and forces free thinkers to pretend right along with them.

In general, Christianity would approve another modern Spanish inquisition, if they were given the option today. In many ways, they already have silently allowed for one by consenting abuses going on at GITMO.

if you want examples of truer free thinkers, away form Christianity, take a look at ancient Greece, and some of thier writings.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Source link or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A reality show that forces people to watch other reality programs could accomplish this without violence...

Most of us would end up killing ourselves...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I can imagine some of them would get off on something like this, but its not going to happen. Don't know if you realize why its not.

This place is managed and people have alot of love in them.

Doctor Who: Is this world a threat to the atraxi?

We're all the doctor, waking up against the illuminati or the outer eye of horus (as opposed to our inner eye). There have many cycles, so many cycles, and they've never won yet. They never will no matter what age of the 12 cycles we're in. Oh he got a miraculous freebee 13 (you know the christed one) too I recall. Hmmm...They never win, earth has protectors, us and above us.

Wake up please, its time.

I would have titled it, Basically RUN, to tptb, because they aint winning anything.

Another title for that clip could be: We're Here, So Shutup and Run!
edit on 11-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Reality TV shows are already showing signs of torture - forcing contestants to eat insects, etc on "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here", see it on Youtube:

www.youtube.com...

At 2:36 in the video, you can see a contestant called "Katie Price" being voted for again because she was so hated in Britain. Look at her and the other contestants reactions to the vote.

Anyone watching this can see it is a form of torture and acceptance of this by society is only just beginning.

Who are they? They are now known as the Marxist International but they were around long before Karl Marx was born. Originally they may well have been the "Khazars" who were kicked out of Khazaria by the Rus.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You are right,what happened to the great empires will eventually happen to the new Roman empire as well along with the most of the western societies ....But the younger generation always think that they are much wiser and a lot more different than the ex generations,and there is no way they follow the same path and do the same mistakes because they know better....But the sad truth is that human will always be a human and we all do the same pattern generation after generation no matter if we live in 500 BC or 6000 AD....We are programmed and it is in our genes to do the same thing over and over again ,we just change the tools and the way we do them....Believing in god and morality codes can help us not to get too involved with our instincts and that seems to be a good thing,and yes you can as well choose to be a christian or a Muslim or any other faith if you wish and if that helps you to be a better person, whatever that means!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rottensociety
a reply to: twfau

Reality TV shows are already showing signs of torture - forcing contestants to eat insects, etc on "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here", see it on Youtube:

Except everyone on that game show had the option to say no, to not be there, to avoid whatever they are being asked to do so that isn't torture.

Clearly you have an agenda or message you are trying to get across. Why not drop the sensationalism and just say what you mean.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hi rotten society,

Your post is spot on and they only have their selfish selves to blame!!
There is no social conscience in any shape or form any more. Look at 'Take that' trying to stash away all their millions.
The celebrities encouraging tattoos ... it is never ending!! They say its all by public demand and that's what sells the magazines? I don't believe it. The pig ugly 'spice girls' robbed a generation of girls of their childhood and made money off of the backs of the parents ... I remember when my Daughter left a pile of spice girl postcards on the bus on the way to school once, she had saved up all her pocket money for them. Then as she got older she wanted the piercings and tattoos. I put my foot down and she thanks me for it now.
What is wrong with people/sheeple???

hx

hx

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I don't have an agenda and I don't know how to present such a subject with it already being "sensational".

Of course you will say that those contestants chose to be there, what I am saying is that this is only the beginning. If teenagers can demonstrate such a level of schadenfreude towards people on Reality TV shows today, then what level will it be when the children of today grow up?? I can see that the next generation will not have the same mentality as we do.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: happinness

And by whose authority should they not get tattoos? You? Are they not a conscious being? With equal protection? Does only right of self, only apply to "Christians"?

If your authority you site is YHWH, please recall he is a violent tribal war God. Psychopathic, calling for genocide, rape, murder, and land theft against entire tribes. He, as the Angel of the Lord, even directly participated in what today we would consider War Crimes, according to the myth.

Brutal in his ways, where women are property, and subsequently punished for basic biological functions.

Later, he turned megalomaniac after Psalm 83, where he called for judgement of all the other gods, because the form of justice, and societal norms he (read as tribe-cult of Israel) preferred, was not being preformed by the other local deities.

He is not a role model.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join