It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Austria wins Eurovision 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I watched it.

1) No idea why the song won as it was mediocre. Seems he won just cause of sensationalism.

2) Don't know why people keep calling him a she he has a freaking beard!

3) The British commentary from Graham Norten was nauseating , for those who don't know who he is he is a gay TV presenter (not that uncommon) but all he did was gush over him for the whole contest like he was some kind of god.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
[qAre there American singers ever on Eurovision?

No cause its EUROvision

Dont feel too bad Australia wanted to join and we refused them

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Baltics wanted NATO more than NATO wanted them... There was a need to find strong allies in order to ensure that the soviet occupation never repeated.

1941 - June - (June Deportation)
1949 -25th Match to 29th March - (Operation Priboi) , 5% of the remaining population was sent to Siberia, around 90,000 total from Baltic States.

My great grandfather was sent there in 1949 during the March deportation, luckily my grandparents managed to escape the country to Finland. My elder relatives who went through this, have told me enough to see that there propaganda in this situation.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And the winner is...

Conchita Wurst.... (The guy on the left.)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

There was never any intention of destroying it. That is a lie, which was spread in Russian media to fury the crowds up.

It was in the middle of the city, not the best place for graves, considering all the traffic and people walking. From day 1, it was clear, repeated that it was being relocated to a proper cemetary, a more peaceful area, with remains receiving proper orthodox burial ceremonies. Unfortunately, most of the rioters, were not speaking the local language and relied only on russian media, who just outright lied about the situation, which furied up the crowds.

I was living next-door to the whole situation, I saw what happened from my windows and it was nothing as if Russian media described it.

No country never has the right to take the independence of another nation. Russians may have sent out the nazis, but they had no right of occupying the territory. For the locals it was just as bad, from one dictators rule to another ones... No independence.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Makes you wonder just how much have they paid the spectators to boo at Russia? oh look. Russia gets a Boo but Ukraine gets a Cheer?

Errr..
The Russian entry got booed because of that country's stance on gay people.
The Ukranian entry got cheered because of the political situation there at the moment.
And as for your comment about Ukraine being broke yet they can afford to send their entry over to Denmark?
Please, really?
edit on 11/5/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Kinda shows the nature human pack animals. Booing at Russia is insane since the singers do not deserve that crap and was singing a song about people rising above duality nonsense.

But then that is what you get when you are feed propaganda about the west being good and Russia bad when in fact I think the west have gone insane and are falling into corporate fascist dictatorship with democracy/republic only in name. But then Russia is not perfect either.

I can agree that this was probably more a political correct vote but that might be and ego projection since I did not really think personally that song was the best.

I have not trouble with the drag queen/homo getting equal rights since I feel that you should not discriminate these people.

You can be pro equal rights and anti western debt based imperialism.
edit on 11-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lol

Did you really expect Russia would get a big cheer in the Eurovision for it recent actions in Ukraine ?

Did you expect Ukraine would get a huge Boo ?

I think this outcome was as predictable as the farce of a voting system

I can honestly tell you if you expected anything different then you're incredibly out of touch... What you witnessed was European public opinion nothing more and the Eurovision head in a direction it always does

The Eurovision has always been a massive joke to most people who watch it and near on predictable every single time as soon as voting opens.. Neighbours voting for there neighbours for reasons absolutely not related to the original song/performance

The Eurovision has always been a farce and there is absolutely no denying that

Having said that of course the EU doesn't like Russia there is no conspiracy here everything is as it should be

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabin

That is a lie, which was spread in Russian media to fury the crowds up.

The Fact is.

NATO destroyed Yugoslavia and Serbia damaged there Image as a whole even as a hit on Christianity the attack on Christan Serbs was it self an attack on the whole Orthodoxy Christianity as a whole itself.

This was no Lie fact is your denying the truth. The Western Uncivilized society wants Orthodoxy Christianity gone and they see them as a threat, thats the truth.

NATO and the EU wants the Slavic people gone for they see them as a threat.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The Russian entry got booed because of that country's stance on gay people. The Ukranian entry got cheered because of the political situation there at the

Ah Is that so? apparently the EuroVision should rename themselves.

The Ukranian entry got cheered because of the political situation there at the

Apparently the staged cheering audience would prefer the Fascists then it would seem if this WW2 they would be welcoming in the Nazis.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

As a celibate omnisexual sex-addict-back-on-the-wagon kinda gal I have to say I'm really disappointed in yesterdays results.

Iceland should have won.

People seem to forget that the Eurovision is one of the biggest events ever on the GLBT community calendar.

Plus there's the fact that Russia have been a bit of a 'killjoy' recently, to put it mildly.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Baltics wanted NATO more than NATO wanted them... There was a need to find strong allies in order to ensure that the soviet occupation never repeated.

This like saying Iraqis wanted America to come and Liberate Iraq but in fact the opposite of that is truth, Iraqis never wanted Americans on there soil.
And its like saying that the Japanese wanted NATO more than NATO wanted them. Yet America has occupied and is still occupying Japan more then 50 years.

There was a need to find strong allies in order to ensure that the soviet occupation never repeated.
The Real agenda, Objective of NATO isn't and wasn't to ensure that the soviet occupation never repeated. There agenda is to surround Russia and attack and destroy the Slavic people.

And also.

This was afghanistan under the soviets you were saying?
edit on 11-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The reason there are no pictures from Afghanistan from under the rule of Roland Regan Freedom Fighters is because during the 90s they have banned photographers and have banned journalism in Afghanistan.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why are you spending hours dissecting a terrible, terrible television show looking for propaganda? It's mainstream television, there's always a spin. The 'applause' and 'boo' signs are not new inventions.

You keep talking about NWO this and that, but aren't these singing contests a tool of the NWO to distract us? You've just fallen for it. Heck I've just fallen for it.

Uh oh, can you clearly see my evil political leanings now?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If NATO isn't looking to destroy the Slavic people as a whole nor Russia i am will be looking forward for some actual evidence from you.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

[qAre there American singers ever on Eurovision?

No cause its EUROvision

Dont feel too bad Australia wanted to join and we refused them

Excuse me, but Canada isn't in Europe either. Celine Dion went to Eurovision.

Y'all might have the Queen, but Canada belongs to North America.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322

People seem to forget that the Eurovision is one of the biggest events ever on the GLBT community calendar.

Even when ABBA won?

I forgot that Dancing Queen was not about a 17 year-old girl, but a gay man in drag.....

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
She can really sing! Congratulations, Conchita!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Excuse me, but Canada isn't in Europe either. Celine Dion went to Eurovision.

And she represented Switzerland. Which is in Europe.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
2) Don't know why people keep calling him a she he has a freaking beard!

Because ...

The singer uses female pronouns for self description when in the role of Wurst.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you can't bring yourself to call her "she", I'm sure the world won't come to an end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join