It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Austria wins Eurovision 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Drag Queen Austria wins 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

Conchita Wurst from Austria wins Eurovision 2014

While the author of the article clearer tries to defend the Eurovision contest itself as an Annual singing contest initially conceived in the 1950s to unite Europe following the Second World War.

Each Year the contest just further shows how is not just an Annual singing contest but rather a political side show. For those Nations that want either Proxy war or want to be part of the EU they win.

Austria winning the staged contest was not a surprise. How you would know its staged? look at the article.

Russia Booed at the Eurovision 2014 Staged Contest.

The Eurovision competition, which has been held annually since 1956, was created to help foster unity after World War Two and is meant to be non-political. But political strife slipped between the cracks at this year's contest.

Many in the audience booed when the Russian contestants, the 17-year-old Tolmachevy twin sisters, were presented at Saturday's opening ceremony and again when they were awarded points from other, mostly neighbouring, nations.

Russia doesn't get that," said one of the booing spectators, a gay Dutch fan who identified himself as Xander.

Makes you wonder just how much have they paid the spectators to boo at Russia? oh look.

Russia gets a Boo but Ukraine gets a Cheer?

Ukrainian singer Mariya Yaremchuk, 21, got huge cheers at her performance.

Got huge cheers at her performance, HUGE Cheers from an obvious staged spectators.

Ukraine is bankrupt yet has the money to send singers to a staged political singing contest go figures.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yes agree the winners are Political correct and staged and the same is happening a lot on our TV's to make the public accept any crap thats thrown at them because some are fooled into thinking that everyone else thinks another way to them.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Drag Queen Austria wins 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

Conchita Wurst from Austria wins Eurovision 2014

Why is it that I have never seen Eurovision on American TV? Are there American singers ever on Eurovision?

Broadcast in how many countries, yet never on American TV.

ETA: Umm, looked at the picture, that's a drag queen? Uh, well, only women with hormone imbalances have beards, but not like that. That's a drag queen? Really? That's just weirdness.
edit on 5/11/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

OP you are correct completely.

Western governments are pushing wherever they can a GAY agenda, this is all part of NWO agenda.

If people are willing to be morally twisted into accepting that everything is OK,

then that gives them the power in the future to round up those "old fashioned" Christians and RE-EDUCATE them.

Complete collapse of morality also allows government to continue world conquest.
edit on 11-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I highly doubt there is much staged in this situation. When looking at votes from different nations, these were generally quite similar to what they were expected to based on the cultures and current situation in different countries. Not much surprise that Austria won. It rather shows the strength of certain minority groups in different nations. Countries with stronger groups like that gave high points to Austria, while less tolerant nations gave significantly less.

The fact that Russia was booed and Ukraine supported was also reasonable to expect. Vast majority of Europeans do believe Russia is the bad guy in this situation, including myself. Considering that the finale was held in Copenhagen it was something to expect. Nordic nations as well as Baltic nations, certain central European nations have lots of history with Russia and know what they are capable of and in this situation Ukraine needs support.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabin

I highly doubt there is much staged in this situation. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually there is a lot staged going with this EuroVision since it had started, and thus far its clear what its agenda is and thats not about uniting Europe but rather dividing it, by political means in songs as well.

For example for the majority of the singers have to sing in English why cant singers sing in there own respected language? that shows that the contest is not about uniting but dividing it.

How many times Serbia, Bosnia, Italy, other countries have won again?

Vast majority of Europeans do believe Russia is the bad guy in this situation, including myself. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Correction let me correct you by that claim of yours the vast majority of Europeans dont believe that Russia is the Bad Guy in this current situation on the matter of Ukraine if you wanted the fascists & unelected thugs to rule Kiev.

Then its clear whom you support.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Why is it that I have never seen Eurovision on American TV? Are there American singers ever on Eurovision?

Broadcast in how many countries, yet never on American TV.

Count yourself lucky bud,Its an utter pile of dog vomit IMO.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I seriously believe that this show is made by and for Aliens. there can be no other possible reason for it.
Unless it's made by and for idiots.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Everything is not okay, although I really just do not care, what somebody does during their free time. It is their choice. As long as nobody is harmed in the situation, it is okay. A hard-core capitalist businessman or some violent prick are far worse for the society than some gay guy.

Christianity has already pretty much died out in many parts of Europe, especially Nordic Nations and Baltics, there is no need to push some agenda to kill it...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Singers can sing in their home languages, they just choose not to. English is the universal language, you can get by with it anywhere in Europe. As generally most popsongs are in English, then it is easier to connect with larger audience when they can understand the words.

When singing in home language, the song really has to be a strong one, powerful, otherwise winning is near to impossible. There have been cases though, like Serbian song which won in 2007 + many different songs receiving high places in top 10.

About Russia, majority of Europe does believe they are the bad guys... Considering the historical status of Russia, how they have occupied, invaded whole nations for decades against their will (many in the recent history), how corrupt their system is, I have zero doubt they are the bad guys... I have talked to many Ukrainians about the situation there and I have yet to hear about anybody supporting Russians... The system was just too corrupt before, the life-standards were low compared to near to any other European nations, hard to see, why people wanted out...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The UV Song Contest is harmless fun.

Voting patterns have even spawned a new research field called "eurovisiopsephology". Simplistically, nations support nations and nations form voting blocs and partnerships. The voting blocs in the early 2000s were:

The Partial Benelux
The Balkan Bloc
The Viking Empire
The Warsaw Bloc
The Pyrenean Axis

May researchers will be updating their graphs now that 2014 is complete. I guess most do it for fun, but perhaps one or two (literally) will think it is some dark conspiracy as painted by the OP.

You really can read too much into Eurovision. I don't bother with it because it's not really my thing, but many people do and they have a laugh - sometimes the music is so bad they also cry.

Harmless fun. Please don't panic.

Regards

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

About Russia, majority of Europe does believe they are the bad guys - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

By now you would speaking in German, and i disagree with you on that issue.

how they have occupied, invaded whole nations for decades against their will - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe your confusing Russia with America's Agenda where they have occupied, invaded whole nations for decades against their will and imposed puppet leaders to full Washington's agenda on Europe.

... The system was just too corrupt before, the life-standards were low compared to near to any other European nations, hard to see, why people wanted out... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then its clear you support the EU and Greater Germany that America has for them to spread.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Oh yeah i forget to mention will you claim that Russia has occupied, invaded whole nations for decades against their will. In Afghanistan under the soviets the women had more then when they did when your freedom fighters that were hired by Ronald Reagen, try spin that for size.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The UV Song Contest is harmless fun.

Voting patterns have even spawned a new research field called "eurovisiopsephology". Simplistically, nations support nations and nations form voting blocs and partnerships. The voting blocs in the early 2000s were:

The Partial Benelux
The Balkan Bloc
The Viking Empire
The Warsaw Bloc
The Pyrenean Axis

May researchers will be updating their graphs now that 2014 is complete. I guess most do it for fun, but perhaps one or two (literally) will think it is some dark conspiracy as painted by the OP.

You really can read too much into Eurovision. I don't bother with it because it's not really my thing, but many people do and they have a laugh - sometimes the music is so bad they also cry.

Harmless fun. Please don't panic.

Regards

edit on 11/5/2014 by paraphi because: Edit to add that the Warsaw Pact (Russia, Poland and Ukraine) will have had a sense of humour failure this time around!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You lost me here. I stopped reading after this.
I have zero doubt they are the bad guys.

I Have Zero Doubt that they are the bad Guys according to you then.

Russia Evil, America/EU good. Keep watching BBC news then, if not BBC then CNN.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Same reason we don't get Indy car racing or what the Americans call football broadcast in Europe I guess.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Singers can sing in their home languages, they just choose not to

Don't give me that defending the Euro Nonsense as i have seen this staged of a contest for a number of years its clear that the Singers arent eve singing in there native languages as i have seen the recent contests and in English it makes it less seem that its an Euro Contest other then in English Contest.

English is the universal language

Ironic if Germans had won in WW2 German would be the universal language wouldn't it now? and you know what? English is not only being forced into schools into other countries but pushed.

The system was just too corrupt before, the life-standards were low compared to near to any other European nations, hard to see, why people wanted out...

I would bet the majority of the Europeans want out of the EU. As the current life-standards are getting lower.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What about Baltics? Three small states, who were occupied for nearly 50 years after the WWII... 10s of thousands of people from these nations, anybody perceived as threat, were sent to Siberian slave camps, captured in the middle of the night, taken from their families or with their family and put on animal trains...

What about the lies spread in Russian media, when there were riots in Estonia in 2007...

I can assure you, no country from Europe wanted to be part of Soviet Union and does not want the occupation to happen again...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

What about Baltics?
I can clearer see that you would defend NATO no matter what i post. This is not surprising and i assume you support NATO's illegal occupation of the Baltics states through by the puppets and armed thugs.

who were occupied for nearly 50 years after the WWII... 10s of thousands of people from these nations, anybody perceived as threat, were sent to Siberian slave camps, captured in the middle of the night, taken from their families or with their family and put on animal trains... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice little Propaganda there dont bother posting me links from western sources.

What about the lies spread in Russian media

So i guess then you would rather watch the lies being spread in the western news media then?
Like al jazeera, BBC, The Guardian and the other.

when there were riots in Estonia in 2007...

So according to you Estonia would be better of as an EU member? apparently the western news media propaganda outlets seem to pushing that idea.

Without EU membership, Estonia would be 20% poorer – survey

I can assure you, no country from Europe wanted to be part of Soviet Union and does not want the occupation to happen again... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems you didn't understand my post.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

As for the riots in Estonia in 2007.. Your beloved Pro American/EU Estonia ordered to destroy the the Bronze Soldier statue.

Made The Russian community anger, symbolising not only Soviet victory over Nazi Germany in World War II, but also their claim to equal rights in Estonia

If weren't for the Russians All of Europe would be speaking in German.

does not want the occupation to happen again...

Yet you have no issues of Americans and NATO occupying Europe through the use of the EU agenda. And there agenda of destroying Orthodox Christianity.

Which is the real agenda of NATO.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join