It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth vs. Official Story: North Korea Prison Escapees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
PREFACE and DISCLAIMER:
------------------------------

I am not sure if this is the right area, as this post deals with multiple topics. I am not responsible for any epilepsy attacks, rage, hostility, feeling of "being offended" or cognitive dissonance, rationalization hamster or some other oddity happening, while or because of reading this text. I do not have links or proof of anything here, so if you need those, don't read this post. If you are "easily offended", please stop reading now, because reading this post WILL make you feel bad. If you are not ready to entertain 'out-of-the-box'-thinking, if you think all that we have been told has been real, or at least most of it, or even just some of it, you are adviced AGAINST reading this post. Again, I am not responsible for any emotional distress or bowel movement malfunction that might happen as a result of reading this post. I know this post will probably be considered "highly controversial" or "crazy", and I do not need that kind of replies to it, either. Leave the insults to someone, who is actually affected by them - I won't stop writing because of them, and I won't write more because of praise. Just don't manipulate me in any way - no ad hominems, no insults, no unnecessary crap. Honest opinions and critical, well-explained evaluations are welcome, though. But it's possible that they will never be read, as I have grown extremely tired and weary of this planet's people's endless tirades and trivia, and insults and all that. I have stopped trying to explain or justify myself to anyone, so you might as well direct your attention elsewhere, if you think you are going to make something like that happen. I will simply say what I want to say, give you my perspective, information and viewpoints, opinions and doubts about certain official stories, and you can form your own conclusions, do your own research, and most importantly, _THINK_FOR_YOURSELF_ (though obeying this sentence is clearly the opposite of thinking for yourself, paradoxically..). DON'T OBEY! (How's THAT for a paradoxical command?)

This small essay also deals with "uncomfortable" topics, "difficult" topics, it goes against pretty much every big lie that has been given to you in your mother's milk. Your worldview might crumble or collapse, if you take any of this post seriously, so if you are fragile, or your psyche is not strong, please leave now and concentrate on something safer. This is not for the weak of heart/mind/soul/body. Well, maybe body.

I don't claim to -know- anything for sure, I only ask that you entertain certain thoughts before condemning them. And whenever you feel like condemning a thought, I ask you to please examine the ROOTS of that feeling - find out the real and true reason for your condemnation (it's not my writing, it's something inside you).

This post will probably make you feel uncomfortable or contradictious (if such a word exists), like there are two distinct, separate, opposite truths inside of you fighting against each other.

If any of the above sounds risky or irritating, please note that you DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS POST. And if you decide to do it, you do it by your own free choice, you do it at your own risk and you take full responsibility for any consequences that reading this post results in you or your immediate family or surroundings. By reading this post you consent to knowing all the consequences and accepting all the possibilities that might result. By reading this post you also accept not blaming me on anything, ever.

Introduction
--------------

They lie. They lie a lot. They have pretty much always lied to the public, and the public has almost always blindly believed them. Because they are the 'official media', they are the 'news', they are the 'government', they are the 'big corporations'. They don't lie, do they?

There are people reading this text that should know better, but still blindly believe certain big lies just because other people believe it, too. They might not even know why they believe it, they are just 100% convinced that it's true.

There are some people, who slightly doubt some official stories, but basically believe that most of them are true. They wouldn't betray the people, would they? Not on this scale! Not about THIS!

I used to be one of the blind sheeple, merrily (or not-so-merrily) taking in everything they say as the truth, and only doubting some certain details, IF someone convincingly pointed out, that it can't, or couldn't be the truth. And even then, it was easy to just brush off the 'doubting Thomases' by an easy and psychologically relieving rationalization. That guy is just crazy. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a shill (ok, I wasn't aware of this word back then, but it would have been easy, had I known it).

And sure enough, there are lots of crazy people out there. There are people whose mental capacity, whose spiritual level, whose spiritual age, whose intelligence level, whose capacity for wisdom, rationality and reason is so low, that they can believe almost anything and spin it into almost any kind of fantasy, and then loudly proclaim it to be the truth and spout it to anyone who will listen.

There are of course hired shills, there is a lot of disinformation going on. There are actual paid agents, whose mission, job, task and purpose is to convince people that the disinformation is true. We all know that disinformation consists of truth AND lies, because it's just so much more convincing that way, than just pure lies.

Then there are the 'useful idiots', who think they know the truth, but have actually been carefully fed disinformation and misinformation, lies, BS and false dogma and wrong values, during many decades, utilizing the human psychology to want to agree with their peers.

Of course this whole package wouldn't be complete without deniers. Heck, even the motto and slogan of ATS is "deny ignorance". I have already written about this, and why it is wrong to deny things outright, without investigating, and questioned the wisdom of denying ignorance instead of enlightening ignorant people.

The deniers simply deny every 'incredible thing', some of which are fabricated elsewhere at the same time. The same machinery creates lies and people who deny these lies, so that the masses don't know what to believe, and fall into the psychological safe zone, where they don't have to think about these things.

So we find we now exist amidst huge masses of mental and spiritual children, who don't think for themselves, and who are spoonfed wrong values, disinformation, lies, propaganda, and most importantly, LOTS and lots of trivial information, that drowns out everything else. Who was a certain celebrity with during a certain evening/event? Which group of plastic/leather-object-chasing maniacs managed to push, kick, throw or slide a ball, puck or non-ball-shaped-object-that-is-still-called-a-ball into what net, area, etc.? Which handbag looks the best with which shoes and which dress?

These are not the thoughts that occupy the minds of the spiritual and mental adults of the Universe. But they are the thoughts that occupy the minds of the ever-so-curious denizens of the wicked (in all possible senses of the word) planet Terra.

Here are some of the events that they told a BIG LIE as the official story:

- Prison camps with fell-fed prisoners, who could swim, had a brothel, warm clothes during cold months (including earmuffs), good health care, including sanitizing their clothes (takes a lot of trouble to build such faculties). They had playtime, they had art schools, their children were also schooled, and all-in-all, although they had to work hard, they had sufficient amount of calories, breaks and were very well taken care of.

- Some guys goofing off in studio, while wearing goofy costumes and saying silly things. Filming and photographing some models.

- Controlled demolition of a few empty buildings.

- Destroying a harbor (but not before making profit off of the knowledge) and blaming
someone else

- Murdering a president with a frontal gunshot

These events (among many others), have been blown out of proportions, and huge myths and lots of disinformation has been knitted around the events themselves. Relatively simple and straightforward events have been spun into humongous myths that dominate the minds of Terrans even to this day. Either as "completely horrible atrocities" or "hugely advanced achievements" (that no one has ever been able to duplicate ever since). Doesn't this sound a little crazy?

I will take the first official story, and although this will "offend" many, undoubtedly (just another knee-jerk reaction without facts to keep the truth under the covers of disinformation and the official story), it will bring light into my theory about North Korea.

North Korea vs. the Other Myth
------------------------------------

It's easy to believe the 'myth', especially if one does not check the facts. Facts, like that the 'six million' number has been reduced by some countries, and that it has been thrown around LONG BEFORE THE WAR. When one checks the amount of these people before and after the war, from statistics and registered information, there is almost no change. So where did the six million go?

Also, the 'artist renditions' of the conditions of the prison camps and the prisoners differ VASTLY from the photographs. In the photos, the prisoners are clearly well-fed, well-clothed, smiling in the pictures, where they are allowed to pose in their normal clothes, and so on. The women are almost beaming, they are smiling so much!

If you compare the artist's rendition as to the feeding time, in the artist's version the prisoners are fighting for the food that is thrown on the floor, while the cruel guards are always randomly beating up the prisoners. In the photos, the prisoners are calmly and normally waiting in line for their turn, and everything seems to proceed in an orderly and calm fashion.

The same goes for every artist picture, that depicts unbelievable horror, while the photos tell about 'ordinary' prison camp life (probably not the greatest life, but not even close to the horror that the artists have depicted).

Now, let's talk about the so-called 'escapees' from the North Korea 'prison camps'.

Undoubtedly -something- exists, and undoubtedly North Korea exists (but not having had seen it with my own eyes, I can't be completely sure).

But if I have learned one thing during my stay on this wretched, insane planet, it's this: "Always doubt the official story".

The official story about North Korea and the escapees is that the conditions are (again) really inhumanly horrible, and that the people who escape have always been really lucky.

The story is always the same; there are always TWO prisoners escaping, but ONE of them gets caught/killed/maimed in a horrible way, and only the lucky one escapes to tell us the story! Lucky us!

The similarity in all these stories really started creating thoughts in my mind - can they all have escaped in such a similar fashion? Just HOW INCOMPETENT are those prison guards, if they just let these incredibly articulate (for people, who have been spending all their life in a prison camp) and incredibly robotic (or if women, incredibly 'sympathetic') people escape.

Think about it. The guards have guns, lights, a system in place, communication devices, and all kinds of ways to stop a prisoner. What does the prisoner have? Some raggy clothes, and very weak muscles. And yet, we are told, they managed to escape during an INCREDIBLE journey, which is told in the best soap opera fashion, just like a certain DRAMATIC PROBLEMS in certain space-themed stories. You don't want the audience to be indifferent or bored to your story.

What if a North-Korean escapee gave a story like this:

"Well, my life was pretty ok, I got enough food, but it as a bit boring to be controlled so much all the time. So, my friends in China arranged me to escape, and everything went as planned, there were no problems, and then I arrived to South Korea, and after someone gave me a computer, I started typing my story (although I never saw a keyboard before)"?

Who would be interested? No one. But when it's DRAMATIC, when there are people dying on barbed wire fences, when the prisoner escapes IN THE NICK OF TIME, and when he has to ENDURE INCREDIBLE AND INHUMAN TREATMENT, and then when all hope is lost, when SOME 'ANGEL' just gives them free money and helps them - now, doesn't that make the story just that much more interesting? The 'human factor' is heavily utilized.

But are these stories true? They show us the scars, which do not look all that convincing to me. There's the guy with the supposedly 'sawed-off-without-anesthetics-hand', which could easily be faked by just making a rubber hand to cover his real hand. He doesn't, as far as I remember, ever prove, that he actually has lost the hand (and even that would not prove anything).

Are we too ready to believe certain things, without question, EVEN when we question the official story in certain cases?

The controlled demolition without real victims (research 'vicsims') is easier to question and wonder about, because the 'doubt' about the official story has spread so wide, and is so 'accepted' and 'the-in-thing'.

But the doubt about the guys in the studio in goofy outfits is harder to doubt, because most denizens have so much emotion invested in the lie, and they believe it so blindly, that no one can convince them of the truth.

The official story about North Korea is also difficult to doubt for the same reasons, PLUS the 'human factor'. When there's 'mass-human-suffering' or 'mass-genocide' or whatever, it completely destroys any critical faculties against the official story in many people's minds, and creates a "blind belief" state of mind immediately.

I am not saying I know what's really going on in North Korea, but as far as I have found out, researched, figured out, et cetera, the official story is pretty much ALWAYS WRONG.

And in any case, there's something really FISHY about all these supposed "escapees".

My doubts really were raised a lot, when a supposed-prisoner..
¨
(really fast speaker, too - how did they learn to speak that fast in a prison camp, where you can't really speak about many things anyway - wouldn't he more realistically stumble for words and terms that he has never really used, until during recent years? And yet his speech is like a steady stream or flow)

..showed his book..

(yeah, they all write books and get rich by doing so - nothing suspicious about that, right? They just all happen to be really good writers, and it's easy for a prisoner, who has not experienced much of anything, to write their stories in book form with modern equipment - no problem, easy as pie. I mean, even with a ghost writer, surely you can't expect every prisoner to be able to even produce a book's worth of material)

..and in that book, he had DRAWINGS. Ah, again the 'artistic renderings'. Wow, what good artists these prisoners are - or did they perhaps hire someone to do the drawings for them? What's going on here, how come these prisoners get so much resources that the regular denizen of this planet can't even dream of? Could it be that TPTB want them to write these books?

Those drawings, again, show INHUMANELY HORRIBLE IMAGERY.

This kind of imagery always makes me doubt. Even if I am wrong and all that really happened, showing such imagery so blatantly - well, there's just something so propagandish about it. You are showing the enemy to be COMPLETELY WITHOUT MERCY, like he is SOME KIND OF A MONSTER. Isn't that what war propaganda always does?

Someone wrote a post that speculated, whether North Korea REALLY exists - I guess his purpose was to ponder whether the situation was or wasn't artificially created, as a useful tool, rather than a 'real, random happening' in the world. It's not surprising that such, out-of-the-box-speculation was met with knee-jerk reactions, taking his statements out of context, ridicule, and insults.

I don't think there is anything wrong with such speculations. But I can predict the response to this message - it won't be rational, it won't be wise, it won't be pretty, and it won't even be philosophical. There will probably be someone, who might entertain my ponderings about this a bit, but most will probably rather want to slander me and tell how wrong I am.

My point is:

- The official story is always wrong (and at least very doubtful, if not completely wrong)
- There is something INCREDIBLY FISHY about these supposed "North-Korean-escapees", and I
have a dejá vu about them (comparing it to a big myth and how it was fabricated)

The supposed-ex-prisoners always mention how they will never be completely happy, and say some really improbable things, like "NOTHING in South Korea shocked me". Just because he saw 'so much freedom' right outside the prison camp. Yeah, right. Just because you see people wearing different-colored clothings and moving about relatively freely, you can't be shocked about neon lights, computers, cars everywhere, pop music, tablet computers, modern cell phones, the internet, keyboards, monitors, even _MORE_ freedom, friendly treatment, and becoming a celebrity because of your 'victim status' (that most suffering men can't even dream of - I say men, because women have that status by default). Yup, nothing shocking there, but seeing people moving about and having red or white clothing shocked you. WTF?

If you listen to their statements, they are so weird and over-the-top that it's really difficult to accept.

Sure, they could be genuine, and it could all be real, but I am seeing too much of this typical propagandaish stuff happening here, and as NO ONE CAN KNOW FOR SURE, it really smells fishy to me. In case I am wrong and it's all completely genuine and the fishiness can be somehow explained, I plan to apologize and will probably feel sorry for saying these things.

But something ain't right about _THIS_ official story, either. Something ain't right.

edit on 11-5-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Move this to the rant forum.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I will respond to your rant -

I have always believed that north korea was nothing more - nothing less - than china's nuclear launch pad.

One has to look at the "elite" "media" that has been "allowed" to go there -

greta van susbern "scientologist" - one of the "grahams" (elite "christian" organizations) - idiot basketball player (bring the black, idiot, entertainment media morons in to the fold) -

then to the obvious actors in the film segments - crying ridiculously, as to not offend their "leader", ect....

Makes one think that maybe north korea is a shangri-la for all of the elite that want to sacrifice babies and eat them, live in complete "beauty" in their opinions -

The land - which is beautiful - is completely sealed off to any normal person who would want to see it -

Yes, many died during WW2 there - why would there be anyone left?

China certainly wants to keep NK sealed off -

One does have to wonder about the "truth" of NK.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So long story short, the escapes are just people playing a role and making money off of it to push an agenda?

Doesn't need to go to rant, skunk works is where it should go since he said he wasn't going to link anything IMO

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Where are all these pics of Disney N. Korea you speak of. Oh, you don't have any...just your word, since you supply no links to verify anything you posted.

Yes, ATS is a conspiracy site. Doesn't mean you can make one up to suit your long drawn out picture of jolly smurfs in happy happy land.

Do you work for the N. Korean Government? You sure do sound like it.

Des

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How come "media" wasn't allowed to photograph, or follow mooch-elle while she spent all of our hard-earned tax payer dollars in "china"?

Maybe she went to the elitist spa of NK? How do we know?

Where does henry kissinger live? Where does bill clinton reside at?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Utter drivel OP.

Here watch some poor north korean ACTORS...pfft.

Hope the people or the military do something to get rid of lil kim.

EDIT wait are you little kim? If so I see your future and it isn't good..you monster.
edit on 11-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Happy1

What are you talking about?

There are loads of pictures of her.

Here's two sources...

www.politico.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Seriously, are you wilfully ignorant, or do you just think people will believe what you say blindly?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

If it's all fake, why would North Korea even bother to acknowledge the long list of human rights outlined by the UN?

www.theguardian.com...

Let alone consider addressing some of them..

edit on 11-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If your assessment is true about the conditions in NK you can be absolutely guaranteed the NK authorities would allow western media in to roam freely. Your post sounds more like a rant from someone who loves North Korea......now that is suspicious.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There seems to be a special place in the hearts of Western Society for North Korea.

The OP raises questions that have been asked before. In my opinion the truth is somewhere in the middle. So many people believed and still believed the stories about Kim using 100 dogs to kill his uncle, flamethrowers and grenade launchers to kill dissidents and a great many other so called atrocities that have been proven to be false.

Since some of the BS we are fed about NK is proven to be BS, it begs the question, what else is BS.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle I feel. It always seems to me that the West is always on the case against NK for human rights abuses while playing lip service to Guantanamo Bay and other countries such as Saudi Arabia.

I applaud the OP for questioning the pure rhetoric that we are fed.

Do I think NK needs to change .... yes, certainly! Is it as bad as we are spoon fed, probably not.

The truth is in the middle, somewhere!

P

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And the US always ends up giving NK money.

I'm not saying that NK is not evil - I'm just saying maybe the US is even more evil in their propaganda to make an ultimate "devil" out of NK in an absolute way to provoke WW3 when all of their other lies have failed.

PS - I just want Jesus to come back and destroy the evil people we don't even suspect of being evil....... Just seems only God himself can tell the difference anymore.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Happy1

And the US always ends up giving NK money.

If you're on a good thing, stick to it!

It is called a protection racket, well, close enough!

It works every time.

It works because the US does it to everyone else. Not by threatening a nuclear attack, but by parking Carrier task forces off the coast. They are well versed in this technique of getting other countries resources so they respond predictably when faced with similar threats.

Off course, since it does work, then it stands to reason that the US knows a lot more than we do about NK capabilities, otherwise they should just roll on the floor laughing, but they don't, they pay up, time and time again.

Hmm, something is not right here!

P

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Are you killing me! Kim is hilarious! With his Mr.Girlfriend Dennis Rodman and his Dr. No supreme leader outfit?! Hell yes he's crazy! It amazes me that such a psycho can exist and his own guards don't kill him! Utter and total brainwashing in his country. George Orwell has nothing on this guy and his family. Sit back and enjoy weirdvision.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Happy1
a reply to: Sremmos80

How come "media" wasn't allowed to photograph, or follow mooch-elle while she spent all of our hard-earned tax payer dollars in "china"?

Maybe she went to the elitist spa of NK? How do we know?

Where does henry kissinger live? Where does bill clinton reside at?

Seriously??
You think they live in NK....???
They already have their safe haven in the US, the rich and powerful are very well protected here...

If they didn't border china NK would be a far different place IMO.
And NK IMO has known that the US won't do anything to them as long as china is above them and willing to defend that area of land, not defend NK, but defend the position

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Wow, move to rant forum or skunk works please. What a waste of time!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

LoL! I loved your reply. I had to sit on that border for a year and that was when Kim's father was running the country. I hated every minute of it then because they were a pretty serious threat. Now with this moron in charge, he is the biggest joke on the planet. I agree with you on one thing. Why hasn't somebody killed this idiot yet. Surely everybody can't be that crazy there. There has to be some group of people there that care about their country and people enough to step up and just put an end to this madness. Then again maybe not. I watched a interview that was given and the lady who was speaking had a Masters Degree from the university there and her degree was in the Kim family. Yes you can get a Masters Degree in Kim Family.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rjbaggins

LoL! I loved your reply. I had to sit on that border for a year and that was when Kim's father was running the country.

I spent six years of my life 'interviewing' people who 'escaped' from that Twilight Zone. Never saw one that wasn't FAS & FOS. Had I got 'em fishing, I'd have thrown them back in the sea. Bottom line: It's all about the propaganda value. Have to say the OP hit a couple of nails on the head ... even if those were less than tangible.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What did I just read?

Is this our first ever North Korean poster?
edit on 12-5-2014 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I just want to say that all the people who CAN lie in the world, HAVE.

Why don't the "threats" to the world just get "taken out" by the "good guys" in the world?

Maybe, because they are ALL bad guys......... and they're all working together.

top topics

join