It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Possession or drugged out on video?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Are you people serious? Do you all live in a gated communities? Have you never seen people on drugs? She is clearly on drugs,the facial expressions are the biggest clue.

It is drugs. I am from Chicago and I see this exact behavior damn near every single day...

Possession? Really? Yeah, possessed by drugs...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

You wasted your time Religion is anti God...God doesn't have any religion you can figure it out by yourself and your god given mind...like she wants us to.
Demons? same thing as the bogey man told to scare people nothing more just another tool of obedience of religion.

If God was a "she" men wouldn't have all the power & perhaps the majority of women might be a wee it brighter...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IseeThroughYourBS

Wow sexist much?.
I call my god she because she gave birth to everything.
You do know that female gods were more common before the war like male gods were invented?.
Plus the hindu goddess is the most important in Hinduism.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow sexist much?.
I call my god she because she gave birth to everything.
You do know that female gods were more common before the war like male gods were invented?.
Plus the hindu goddess is the most important in Hinduism.

??? Again,you are proving yourself to not be very bright.

Using your own logic, its seems YOU are the sexist with your pro-woman gods and all. Seems you prefer one of the other, which is sexist.I made a statement and funny enough you didnt address it...if God was a female, it stands to reason that females, as a whole,would be a bit smarter than they are...I didn't create them, be angry at god or pizza for all I care. Do I realize there are women smarter than me? Of course there is, but that is like finding a needle in a hay stack. You, on the other hand, are either a woman or not too bright if you would ever consider a woman to be a god. Hell, all women on the planet who observe the big 3 religions believe God is a man so...

Yeah, when all those female gods existed people also thought the world was flat...

Most important Indian goddess? Not sure about goddess, but the most important gods of Hindu are NOT females.
The top 3 are Shiva (MALE), Ganesha (MALE) and Krishna (MALE). There's a bunch more that are held in higher esteem to that of the goddesess.

Funny, I know more about your religion than you do...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I dont believe in demons, but for arguements sake, her "face" to me seems like shes demonic as far as i have been told possessed people traditionally do, more so than when people are blazed out of their mind (so i dont see how her hissing and growling is definitely a nod toward her being drugged over possessed, I see more people dancing naked and touching themselves than being monsters - again, if i believed in demons).

I dont think the video is staged. The girl must have been doing some strange things and the camerman took advantage. You also see the guy she attacked leaning toward her telling her something, which may or may not have provoked her craziness. So there must have been something going on before the camera was filming.

The person with the camera did tell the guy to leave her alone because shes possessed THEN something about her thinking shes drugged out.

Who knows, maybe shes just crazy. I worked with a guy who had serious mental issues, i left him alone for a few minutes, when i checked on him he was grabbing the side of his head and grimacing in pain - like a little kid does when he doesnt want to listen to his parents so he covers his ears and starts to roar in anger. He also talked about possession and demons.

But, what is it to be crazy? It seems the science in the field of mental health are just as clueless. I saw a documentary that pretty much just explained how we are all helpess towards schizophrenia, and that it can happen to any of us, at any time, and with no warning. Unless the documentary is seriously outdated and/or flawed, mental issues arrives in such random and unexplained ways that you can throw in some religious mumbo jumbo character into the mix and hed stand shoulder to shoulder with a mental health expert in the field of "we dont know, but this is the closest thing i got, so take it or leave it" and on paper be just as relevant.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So.. why exactly were they filming that girl before she started acting strange in the first place? That just makes it seem too premeditated to be anything else but staged to me. What was up with the guy putting his Pringles down first? lol
I'm getting attacked but I gotta save my snack. If any stranger grabbed me by the neck I'm clocking them with all my strength. I'm not going to take it and wait until they walk away. And three emergency personnel there in a matter of seconds? Where was this supposed to have happened?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned is a coined phrase for a reason. Seriously.

Damn autocorrect.
edit on 5/10/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm wondering if something didn't happen before they started to film her.
She was probably acting a little off to begin with.
I bet the guy she attacked had already said something to her,
or she could just be a really snaky drunk chick.

My vote is on drug induced,
and perhaps a little turrets thrown in.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ammocase

If she was possessed, it was by the wussiest demon in history. Seriously...

"I've finally made it to the mortal realm after an eternity of plotting... now, where was I... oh, yeah... let's pull this dudes hair while he's eating his tube of chips... I hate tubes of chips... grrrooooowwwlllllrrrrrrgghghghgh!"

One lame demon.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Mental illness if you ask me.

I feel sorry for the guy who got jumped on by 3 police. I hope he didn't get the blame.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Well, I'd still like to think I'm a logical thinker and I've had proof of spirits (though that name is loaded with possibly wrong meaning) and it didn't push me to organized religion... or dis-organized.

Just because one runs into ghosts or any other paranormal phenomena, it doesn't follow that anyone knows what is really going on with it... I know some people have "gifts" that allow them some insight, and I admit they might be right... but I remain openly skeptical.

And the video could be a chick acting, on drugs or bad brain chems, or a mix, or she was really taken over by a free-floating intelligence... the truth is we don't know, but we have our prejudiced guesses.
edit on 5/11/2014 by Baddogma because: typo I happened to catch

Oh, and maybe the dude who was attacked killed someone and this is the person finding a receptive, near-by body for revenge... heh, as long as we're spit-balling.

Why the chick was being filmed in the first place is puzzling... she isn't that hot.. heh.
edit on 5/11/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So here is the crazy lady prior to attacking the poor guy....she is obviously on drugs.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

That makes more sense , thanks for posting ...

Was the necklace she took off a cross? Just curious?
edit on 0391013153951th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I kind of get the impression she is not a drug user, she just doesn't look the type. With this in mind, she could well have been at a bar and had her drink spiked by someone?

She looks like she is tripping on something like '___', very agitated, nervous then violent!

Just thinking out loud is all

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Not my religion...I suggest you look at this.

www.usefulcharts.com...

Ever heard of Krishna?

Watch this to understand what I mean and stop attempting to name call eh against T&C....before I start.

My bet is you will nopt watch it and just continue being ignorant.
edit on 11-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I find her to be hot. If anything, the guy tried to take advantage and in her drug/crazed state went into some basic animal instinct to attack (behavior and all). There was that story of the miami zombie who ate that guys face - all those mollies and bath salts are doing a number on people.

Or, the guy was a native shaman and some evil spirit decided to take a few jabs, after he safely stored away his pringles.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Looks like horse#. What did she get a text and think showtime?

whats on the necklace she threw off?

Id say bath salts too cept she didnt bite the mans face off

edit on 11-5-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't know.... I'm suspicious. She certainly had the sense to pull her pants up when they start falling down. Seems to me that if you're zoned out on drugs or possessed, you wouldn't even be aware that your pants are sagging a little. I'm thinking this is a prank gone wrong.
edit on 11-5-2014 by kaylaluv because: I certainly know better the diff between your and you're. Shame on me.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I agree I've seen almost the exact same behavior by both men and women while riding the various buses around Los Angeles. Tourists I recommend the 704 line going down Santa Monica. Man once that thing gets east of highland blvd t pretty much comes with it's own inflight entertainment. You can literally predict who's going to go into some cracked out bender on the bus as they stand in line to get on. You're like oh yeah got 5 bucks this dudes going to go mental in 3.. 2...

I don't know exactly what drugs these people are on but this lady is on the same thing and the results are equally spectacular.

Seen this one woman on god knows what start acting like her. Her head lolling around eyes bugged out. Then she started pawing the windows. Punching the bus seats. Got up and did the "humpty Dance" or some sort of twerking on a empty bus bench. Rolled around on the floor. Started growling like a animal and started to climb over the bus seats one by one without ever touching the floor or even the seat rest, just the back of the seats, like some sort of monkey. Then demanded the bus diver call the cops so that she can make a complaint against the bus line when the bus driver tries to throw her off. The bus driver goes back to the wheel giving up on the crazy lady. Everybody huddles on the other side of the bus away from her. She whips out a pipe and starts smoking more crack. The bus moves cause it's sorta blocking traffic and while going about 5 -10 mph to pull over somewhere safer to get rid of this chick. The cracked out lady pries the rear double doors open from the bus as its traveling and somersaults onto the sidewalk while its moving.

And this is something these poor metro bus drivers have to deal with on a daily basis. Sometimes several times a day. Especially if they are working a dodgy route on a saturday night.

SO no this lady is not possessed she just got some really good @($%.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

....no such thing as demons..

I've encountered them. There are demons. When they show up, you don't have to guess or even think it's imagination. They are very very real. That being said, most of this kind of thing like in the video is drugs or mental illness or both. Demons doing things like this happens, but it's very rare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join