It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Possession or drugged out on video?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I was watching this video of a woman who suddenly "turned" violent. Her face changes suddenly and she quickly attacked the nearest person. She growls, makes a monstrous face, and lunged at the man on the train. Warning, this is a "fight" on video, though no blood or anything extreme, a few punches and she ended up landing pretty hard from a shove, and there is some cursing.

I did my best to look up if this was posted already, apologies if it has. I also dont know how to link it, so i added the link video.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
wsh
edit on 10-5-2014 by ammocase because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ammocase

Seen it and no it is just a woman on crack or something....no such thing as demons.

here it is.

Kinda felt sorry for the guy she randomly attacked though.
edit on 10-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
my question is, why is there someone just randomly filming her?

I think that answers all the questions.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

My guess is the person filming noticed how smashed she was and started to film her.
How do any of these vids start?.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dono her hand movements are what makes me think it's a possession....
She does not appear to be acting like she is drugged out prior to the change..

What ever it is , it does not have a good vibe thats for sure...

ETA: I noticed what sounded like two audible growls , the first sounded demonic like hissing right before the lady let out a louder growl ...creepy
edit on 0597073155957th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

What is the most probable?
She is smashed on drugs or a demon possessed her even though demons have no proof and no demon possession has ever been true.
She may be mentally unwell as many whom claim to be possessed are but come off it demons?.
Think people think.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I thought she looked reasonably normal to start with.

It leads me to think it was just a prank that went wrong. Acting all innocent, getting her mobile out of her bag and seeing a message like, "Okay I'm filming, do it."

I just don't think she planned on getting hit back.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

I think the person filming says at the end "she is whacked on drugs"...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
I dono her hand movements are what makes me think it's a possession....
She does not appear to be acting like she is drugged out prior to the change..

What ever it is , it does not have a good vibe thats for sure...

ETA: I noticed what sounded like two audible growls , the first sounded demonic like hissing right before the lady let out a louder growl ...creepy

What about her hand movements are anything other than normal?
Drug users and drunks do dumb things all the time.
I would be willing to bet you anything that this falls in that category.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is possession by demonic forces a legal defense for punching someone? I love that face though, shes hot.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I used to be a "logical " thinker just as you are ... Seeing was believing to me ,be it UFOs, ghosts, realist ,whatever..
But when I started to study religion years ago and became religious . I started to open up to a whole new understanding of life.. All I can really say is that their are truly evil negative energy's that can manifest in certain ways . if you're searching for proof ...humble your self with love and compassion &and see what kind of evil tugs at you...

And no i am not "crazy" ... Lol

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That could be the case.

I'm just saying what I'm seeing here. look how she looks at her phone, puts it back in her bag and then turns, it just looks staged.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You wasted your time Religion is anti God...God doesn't have any religion you can figure it out by yourself and your god given mind...like she wants us to.
Demons? same thing as the bogey man told to scare people nothing more just another tool of obedience of religion.
edit on 10-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That looks like crack or '___' or somthing.

Wild. That dude tryed not to respond but i really dont blame him.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: ammocase

Seen it and no it is just a woman on crack or something....no such thing as demons.

here it is.

Kinda felt sorry for the guy she randomly attacked though.

well.. to each their own opinion ..

but I've see people slither down a isle and another violently shake on the floor near inhumanly...yea.. I'm a believer ..and Charles Manson isn't possessed or anything either..

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Yup and as a person who have worked with the mentally ill you will be amazed at what mentally ill people can do.
Ever seen a mentally ill guy whom has autism kick off? people would call that strength superhuman but it is just how a persons mind can effect the body.
it doesn't help anyone calling people whom are mentally ill and need treatment demons.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I've seen people do gymnastics, that looks inhumane too.

There are evil things out there, but she's not possessed by one of them.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Don't you see why demons came about? people whom were mentally ill were seen as possessed because they had no idea of mental illness.
It went on and on and thankfully we now know these so called possessed are just poorly folk so we can treat them instead of making them worse with exorcisms or even killing them.
please don't let the old folk tales of possessed harm the treatment of the mentally unwell and don't help add to the stigma attached to it.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You wasted your time Religion is anti God...God doesn't have any religion you can figure it out by yourself and your god given mind...like she wants us to.
Demons? same thing as the bogey man told to scare people nothing more just another tool of obedience of religion.

Your very much fee to believe what you want. As i am...

I have found a path in life that has both humbled me and tought me love & compassion ...

So if i have "wasted time" then it was well worth it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join