It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Back...the damned stink bugs are back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Yeah, I've tried it. Can't say I'm craving seconds. Toasted junebugs taste like cheetos. Scorpions (clip the stingers!) are actually pretty tasty fried up to a crisp in a little hog fat.

Junebugs taste like Cheetos? Who knew?

The scorpions....no can do. I used to have nightmares about scorpions as a kid when we lived in Nevada. I'll have to take your word for it.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Truth is...they actually never left!! Their all over your house, in your car, their here to take controll of the planet of dumb arse's. I swear these little bastards watch you when your near them. I got a black cat that stabs them in the back...with just one claw & walks away. Damn dead stink bugs with holes in their backs all over the house.

Oh, I know...I've begun to enjoy winter a whole lot more because at least then I don't have to look at them.

Oh, they're still there all right. Just lingering and waiting. And, you're right, they are not going anywhere. It just seems to get worse every year.

I've always been more of a dog person but, if I can find a cat like yours....it just might be worth it....liter box and all.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: steebo

One shot did the trick. I went ahead and took another one for good measure and all. Slept like a baby and was completely oblivious to the evil bastards flying around my room all night.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here in FL, we have a couple of weeks where the lovebugs go crazy. Last weekend, had to wash the truck, as it was just PLASTERED with them on just a quick interstate drive. It was horrible. The wipers couldn't even deal with it, and I had to wash it before all that crud just dries on. Still, probably beats stinkbugs....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Here in FL, we have a couple of weeks where the lovebugs go crazy. Last weekend, had to wash the truck, as it was just PLASTERED with them on just a quick interstate drive. It was horrible. The wipers couldn't even deal with it, and I had to wash it before all that crud just dries on. Still, probably beats stinkbugs....

I am a little embarrassed to say that I have never heard of this bug before....so I looked it up.

It seems they can really cause damage to vehicles if not dealt with fairly quickly so I can understand why you had to wash your truck.

Stink bugs don't really cause any damage...other than pooping on the walls and curtains and, of course just stinking to high heaven....they just stink all around.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join