It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alister Crowley and Jack Parsons opened a portal to extraterrestrial intelligence (Greys)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

UFO's have been seen on Earth for a long time. I think it was the nuclear bomb detinations that got their attention. We dont have anything to offer except for the diverse animal and plant life to what their planet may look like and the shear beauty of earth. No matter how advanced the Aliens are at some point be it 100,000 or a million year's ago they had their Orvil and Wilbur Wright probably jet engines the first time they went out of their atmosphere , circled their planet went to a nearby moon. So we may be like a working museum to them the Aliens. Everyday it's new technology to us but to the Aliens it's been there done that. A lot of the really big UFOs like the Phoenix lights maybe "cruise ships" full of patrons promised to see the splendor of the universe while they are on vacation. And we will visit the rookies of the universe the Earthlings.
edit on 1-4-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

the Nuremburg wood carving of 1561 depicts an aerial battle in progress. lol I would have loved to see that one!

your statement regarding nuclear detonations and the uap presence is a tricky one.

on the one hand it seems this could be the case, however on the other, there seems to be a consensus that the uap's have been here since caveman started scratching on walls.
it may be that the detonations ramped the numbers up. I read (again) recently about nuclear weapons installations being taken offline during aerial activity of an unknown source. many years ago I satisfied my own curiosity during outdoor stints with binoculars and bivi bag observing unusual activity around a nuclear power station.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA

UFO's have been seen on Earth for a long time. I think it was the nuclear bomb detinations that got their attention.

Well from what I've researched, Earth has been visited by ETs long before humans even existed. The universe is teeming with intelligent life. The visiting ETs from ages long past may not be the same ones who were more recently attracted nearly a century ago by Crowley.

I think it's a combination of the nuclear detonations and these particular occult rituals. My take on it is that the benevolent species of ET (the ones turned down by Eisenhower) were attracted to the detonations and the greys were attracted by these rituals.

According to the face value of the evidence, one could also theorize that the Magickal Portal that Crowley created in the Amalantrah Working brought through the first of these beings. However, the Portal constructed was properly closed. In contrast, when Parsons and Hubbard did their similarly constructed Babylon working involving the opening of the same Portal, either they ripped the portal beyond ability to be repaired and closed, or it was enlarged beyond their ability to close it.

In either case, the Portal - according to the evidence - has remained opened ever since to all manner of interdimensional entities to ingress upon the earth-world at will. The Parsons/Hubbard working effectively opened the world to the modern UFO entity situation. And, based on the Lucifer-Gnosis construct, O.T.O.-style occultists have continued to pull further interdimensional entities through this rip or unclosable portal.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's not unusual that those rituals are very similar to ways the US Government uses to contact the Greys.

It's been well documented that NAZIs were possibly in contact with the same alien's throughout the war (After all, Crowley was a NAZI sympathizer).

After the war, many high ranking NAZIs ended up in high ranks within the US Government and the ranks of their agencies.

NASA was full of high ranking German scientists.

It's likely that many of the same techniques were used to keep contact, even after the end of the war.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I wonder what Alister Crowley and Jack Parsons would have thought about CERNs attempt to contact a parallel universe given that LAM was possibly of inter dimensional origin?

secondnexus.com...
edit on 12-4-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

"I think it was the nuclear bomb detinations that got their attention."

Why would our use of a nuclear device(20 kilotons) in July 16, 1945 draw alien attention any more than the Tunguska event of June 30 1908 considering Tunguska was of far greater veracity estimated to be between 10 and 15 megatons? Working along that train of thought one would imagine what happened at Tunguska would have pegged there interest 37 years previous to our Trinity test.
edit on 13-4-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

(After all, Crowley was a NAZI sympathizer).

do you have any information and source for this?

or, are you connecting his time in America writing some articles for the fatherland magazine? if so you do realise he was skint and needed rent money.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell on a recent 2016 interview claimed that JLP laboratory is actually Jack L Parsons laboratory . Is there any truth to JLP was started by jack Parsons. Was Jack Parsons in top levels of this lab? I was looking at his writings, Quite shocking ,demonic and disgusting. If ANYONE in the ruling establishment have any type of support for this sick satanic human I have little hope for this country .
edit on 7-6-2016 by dntwastetime because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Jordan Maxwell on a recent 2016 interview claimed that JLP laboratory is actually Jack L Parsons laboratory . Is there any truth to JLP was started by jack Parsons. Was Jack Parsons in top levels of this lab? I was looking at his writings, Quite shocking ,demonic and disgusting. If ANYONE in the ruling establishment have any type of support for this sick satanic human I have little hope for this country .

lol no satanic protection either, he blew himself up in the lab. he was present when jpl was in its infancy, however when fellow scientists and upper management got wind of his 'hobbies', he was distanced from the endeavour. f.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Hi there fellow forum member

I was just wondering if the documents for the Valdamar is possible to get as pdf or something.
Like having stuff avail offline aswell.

Cheers

(couldnt send PM)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is gonna make some great, late night reading again!!

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A lot of famous scientists / occultists have claimed to of had success contacting aliens.

My theory is the actual aliens are too far away to get here, and the whole thing is an elaborate hoax only some of the key players are aware of. Too often, the "aliens" are never interrogated telepathically to confirm they are really aliens, and not occultist practical jokers with the ability to astral project and cast telepathic illusions.

Crowley may have been in on the joke.

I could also be way off.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I think there is a connection, but it is far more sinister than some claim or believe. As I'm sure you are aware, The O.T.O (and Crowley) didn't just play around with "planetary intelligences" or "interdimensional beings". Crowley actively summoned demons, and his memoirs are full of these accounts, and admissions to this fact. His account of the summoning of Choronzon in his "confessions" is particularly harrowing, and he admitted many times to summoning lesser demons with a plethora of different methods.

So I think one ought to be rather cautious about LAM and who these entities really are that Crowley is said to have ushered into the physical world. Are they physical space aliens, or do they want us to think they are?

Whatever Crowley was up to, I wouldn't trust anything that came out the other side of his workings.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jun 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I have no real feeling about Crowley's entity aside from seeing similarities in many archetypal human records.

I only have this to suggest or recommend before you judge either Aleister Crowley or Jack Parsons based on what you've heard about them ... two short pieces of their writing that changed the way I thought about the two of them and about "the occult" in general.

What Is Magick? - Crowley

Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword - Parsons

These are both relatively short pieces and I think necessary before you judge either man fairly.

Your mileage will vary.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

originally posted by: babybunnies

(After all, Crowley was a NAZI sympathizer).

do you have any information and source for this?

or, are you connecting his time in America writing some articles for the fatherland magazine? if so you do realise he was skint and needed rent money.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If I was able to get access to the entire Babylon workings ceremonial practice I may be able to reverse it and close the portal.

However these Zetas are actively preventing nuclear war by shutting down nuclear missle silos all over the world... SO I am not sure that closing the portal is actually a good idea at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join