It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burger King Busted!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh look, YiKo was dropped:

BK Link 3 (in German)

Hi,

Great info but this guy Erguen Yildiz has 91 franchises worth over 200 million Euro that he has paid out of his pocket. Burger King would have to reimburse him something. They just cannot fire the largest Burger King franchiser in Europe as reported. I don't think he would leave this quiet if he was not paid off. Do you?

Thanks for the info!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: morder1
Sounds like the restaurant I work at... lol

re-stickering food, selling out of date items(whether on purpose or the fact theres so many items you lose track)

Ive worked in a bunch of restaurants and its pretty much the same across the board.

I'll put it this way. The place I work has great tasting food, and I get an awesome discount on anything, but I havn't eaten there once since I started working, and in fact I've been cooking a lot more lately. That's from working at a restaurant that strives for a 100 health score at all times. I can only imagine what happens in a kitchen with less dedicated individuals.

I do my part though. The dish pit was completely sanitized in every way yesterday. Sparkling clean and perfectly safe.

We get payed more and I think that's a huge difference in how lazy you are going to be with food safety. I've noticed we have to throw away prepped food because the days aren't always predictable. I can see where a struggling restaurant would cut costs by keeping food longer.. Yuck.

While on the topic I worked at a grocery store and once our freezer in the isle stopped working and they had no idea how long it had been off, but when I got to the boxes they were not cold. So you know they threw away the entire row of (un)frozen dinners worth thousands of dollars right? hahahahahaa nope.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, O.oa reply to: Jesuslives4u

<< 1   >>

join