It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, 9, Charged with Juvenile Manslaughter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

As I mentioned in the OP and another comment, there were 2 previous instances of him trying to harm the 4 yr old. One involved a bow and arrow, the other a kitchen knife. So yea, hes a sick little bastard.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Heres the latest. It appears the parents were arrested for felony 3 child abuse. The article also has info on the court documents including info on the previous instances of the 9 yr old acting out.

Again, I cant post an excerpt as I am on my mobile, but if another member could it would be greatly appreciated.
Local News Source

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

As I mentioned in the OP and another comment, there were 2 previous instances of him trying to harm the 4 yr old. One involved a bow and arrow, the other a kitchen knife. So yea, hes a sick little bastard.

No empathy=sociopath. It appears the older brother had it in for his younger brother for quite some time.

I know we, especially parents, don't want to believe there are sick little kids running around. We can accept it when they are adults and we read about the senseless cruel things they do. But we want to forget those adults came from being sick kids to start with.

Being born with the lack to empathize with the feelings of others. Not being able to feel remorse for actions, and acting out in cruel vicious ways is a sickness. His parents already had been warned multiple times he had serious issues, especially with his hatred for his younger brother.

In light of those previous warnings, they should have never had a gun in the house. I am a gun owner, a responsible gun owner, and I feel this way. They should have known the risk involved of having a lethal weapon in the home. It could have been stored anyplace not accessible to a clever 9 year old sociopath.

The only one I truly feel sorry for here, is the young child who got murdered. And there is no doubt in my mind, that was the intention of the older brother. To kill his sibling once and for all.

So sad....

Des

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Des thats exactly how I feel. The only one I feel sorry for is the deceased 4 yr old. His innocence didnt deserve the family he had or the complete disregard his parents showed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join