It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Years Toronto Meetup!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That was exactly what we were hoping to prevent, yek. Mix ipecac into some of the cooking, and run for it.

DE

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would come, but I live in Edmonton Alberta. Sounds interesting, I've always wanted to meet ATS'ers in person.

Deep

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That sounds like a great idea,..I guess Young str...would be on the way to wherever the actual party will be..It's a great city Toronto...

I was there while the dome stadium was still in construction next to the CN Tower,I could just look out the back window 8'th floor,and on the front Well Central Island.....OHHH mann you making me wanna cry

What about sometheing of a kind for Europeans...Brussels or maybe Amsterdam..
That's just round the corner from where I'm standing..

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was expecting more of a turnout from the Toronto natives. Oh well. DO we have any suggestions for bars to hit? I'm taking requests now...

DE

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well it does sound interesting I would be up for it if the date is compatible for me, has a date been set or anything, sorry if it was posted I didn�t read the whole thread

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

New year's eve, yo. It only happens once a year. Come on down, it's goign to be debaucher-licious.

DE

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So, what is New Year's like in Toronto? (My highschool pal and I are looking for a place to meet up for New Year's! She's in Cali, I'm NY. I'm sick of New Year's 'Vegas'!)

Edit:

(I hope this isn't a 'dumb' question) Do you need a valid passport to go from the U.S. to Canada?

[edit on 10-12-2004 by SourGrapes]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A little on the cold side, but it's great. Here are some suggestions for clubs/bars/objects:

Panorama
Monarch's
Elephant & Castle
Pravda
Down One
DUke of Kent
The Bottom Line

All of these bars are near front street or young, so they should be fairly close to the start point. We plan to end up in Nathan Philips Square for the Ball Drop. Any other suggestions are welcome.

DE

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
DE, i can only begin to imagine the debauchery. If i can find a way to get there, you can count me in.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by goregrinder]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
DE, i can only begin to imagine the debauchery. If i can find a way to get there, you can count me in.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by goregrinder]

Where abouts are you? If on the way, I'd be more than glad to give you a ride.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You are quickly developing a reputation for being the Grand ATS Meet Organizer.

Maybe you should get ATS travel points for your grand efforts?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
You are quickly developing a reputation for being the Grand ATS Meet Organizer.

Haha! Well it's all subliminal... When you look at my name off to the right, you subconsiously pick up on my subtitle that says "The Official ATS Party Planner." But shh, don't tell anyone! It's not really official, I just like to think I'm special!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
... When you look at my name off to the right...

Uhm... I don't see it anywhere on the right? Hehe... sorry man, I couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Because Canada is not there. Seceed and join Canada, then we'll talk about setting up shop there. Jooooin usss.... take a plane or train or an automobile.

DE

Heh Some of us may be very tempted by this...hypnoticly temping offer. Well all of you on the other side of Bushworld have a happy new year.

ps- is spending New Years with family a Canadian custom or just a coincidence on this thread?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Duh squared:

It's Canadian tradition to avoid freezing our rears off. And it's usually freakin cold in Canada on New Years.. it's not about family, its about surviving

I would go, but my kids are old enough to stay up and not old enough to drink, so I spend it at home.

Osiris

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
... When you look at my name off to the right...

Uhm... I don't see it anywhere on the right? Hehe... sorry man, I couldn't resist.

Bah... I'm a bit bassackwards. I meant the Michigan right, which left in actuality. Yeah...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Panorama

Great place, if only for the view. Great cocktail menu, as well.
It'd be best to hit them early, though - they open at 5:00-5:30.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

(I hope this isn't a 'dumb' question) Do you need a valid passport to go from the U.S. to Canada?

Nope - A birth certificate does the job. Passport is probably preferable, but it's ok if you don't have one.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

Panorama

Great place, if only for the view. Great cocktail menu, as well.
It'd be best to hit them early, though - they open at 5:00-5:30.

How's the food? Because food is a priority.

Also, I heard the Pravda serves some really good vodka.

DE

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is only one vodka:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join