It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Years Toronto Meetup!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I promised to work for another employee that night but if someone has a cell I don't see why I couldn't catch up to y'all later.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Someone's bound to have a cell.

Can make cows?

DE

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've got a cell... The plans sound good to me. I'll add to the first post in the thread so it'll be a titch more noticeable.

Let's get this party started, folks!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lol I would love to come but I'm already going to a party. I'm not sure I wanna follow your guys curriculum NEways cuz the last time I did that me and my friends tryed to rush the stage to kick Shawn Desmonds ass(FYI cheesey boyband type) a couple of years ago at Nathan Philips, cops just shouldered us on our asses and laughed at us, Im very surprised we didn't get thrown in the drunk tank that night. Then we got lost downtown cuz we were soo drunk we could't reconize any of the buildings or streetsigns
Man I wish I could remember more cuz it was pretty wild
(actually there is more just can't repeat it on a public board
)

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what hotels are downtown?

if there's gonna be drunken debauchery, I'm gonna need a place to collapse... uhh...i mean sleep

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If the time is right, and the bank account is bountiful, i would be happy to come meet some ats'ers.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
what hotels are downtown?
if there's gonna be drunken debauchery, I'm gonna need a place to collapse... uhh...i mean sleep

Me, i plan to get home via Go train...or freeze to death trying. Failign that, a little B&E might be in order. There's plenty of swanky places to stay downtown, don't worry.

DE

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
The Plans
1.) We meet up December 31, at 5:00 PM, in front of Union Station in downtown Toronto. See below for location of Union Station...

No offence but I think most people will already have reserved plans for New Years Eve being as big a night as it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We offer an alternative to relatives. That, in itself, should be enough to draw out a crowd.

DE

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
No offence but I think most people will already have reserved plans for New Years Eve being as big a night as it is.

Exactly as Dues just said... Besides, haven't you seen the interest in it so far?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can't go but are you all gonna wear little taggy things saying "I'm [insert ats name]"

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Absolutely not. Everyone already knows what I look like.

*shifty eyes*

DE

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
We offer an alternative to relatives. That, in itself, should be enough to draw out a crowd.

Not everyone spends New Years Eve with relatives.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Man, why can't any of you people live in Texas, particularly the Gulf sid by League City?!?!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Because Canada is not there. Seceed and join Canada, then we'll talk about setting up shop there. Jooooin usss.... take a plane or train or an automobile.

DE

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just giving this thread a healthy, little bump... No new developments for as far as the meetup goes.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
We need to keep people aware! The meet is still on, jsut giving this a bump.

Joooooiiinnnn ussss...

Oh, and someone bring a camera again.

DE

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So what's everyone doing this fine Sunday Night? I'm watching a movie...y tu?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm writing an essay. woooo!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Shame!

I thought I was able to come, but cant, cause I have to spend time with the family. (Again jess..)

Anyway, hope every1 has fun and dosent get into trouble-LOL.!

Have a good one and happy new year people-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join