It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
moses, i did some study on that subject.

moses was named after pharaoh ahmose, who adopted him as his son.
he was from the hyksos shepherd kings who ruled egypt for about 150 years, were deposed due to exorbitant taxes, enslaved, and then expelled, or rather exodus-ed, to the land of enlil. moses himself, wasn't enslaved. there's even a great artwork of this event from the time period, depicting ahmose, expelling the hyksos. it's all from the egyptian perspective of course, but really interesting.

note the water is full of charioteers and what not

here's a video that discusses this

edit on 9-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
the habiru (hebrews) were from nibiru (nibru), the name of enlil's temple city on the euphrates river. they were trained architects, temple builders. the tradition was apparently passed down. nimrod was a famous architect. you can read more about his story in an akkadian text called "enmerkar and the lord of arrata." nimrod was enmerkar. after his failure to resurrect enlil's world order at babel, he fled to egypt and set up the post flood egyptian pharonic order at abydos, in upper egypt (upper referencing southern egypt, as they measured upper and lower by the direction the nile flowed in, which was south to north). he was known as narmer in egypt.

about 200 years earlier, ham, the son of noah, had returned to egypt following the black sea flood and resettled lower egypt. this is only one of many reasons the history of egypt is so confusing for scholars. this on top of the fact that babylonian language, which was carried into egypt with nimrod, had undergone some weird dyslexic flip. b's became p's and d's. z's became s's. and so on. also, vowel variants messed up things even further, even within the same country. people have argued themselves silly over the difference in one vowel, only to find out, it's the same word with one vowel variant due to the location it derived from

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Very interesting.

that this text dated tothe time of Sneferu indicates that most of the Pessimistic
Texts were composed in this king‘s reign or shortly thereafter.

As a contemporary of the Exodus, Sneferu cannot have beenruler of the quiescent and placid land so often portrayed in the
textbooks. We are told that, ―The founder of the FourthDynasty was … a considerable warrior,‖(A.H. Gardiner ―New
Literary Works from
Egypt‖, Journal of Egyptian
Archaeology 1 (1914) 100-16) and his martial exploits sawhim engage the enemies of Egypt on all three frontiers.

According to Velikovsky, the departure of the Hebrew slavescoincided with the arrival in Egypt of a horde of Amalekitesfrom the Arabian Desert, uprooted by the same catastrophe.The Book of Exodus tells us how shortly after their departurefrom the Land of the Nile, the Israelites were attacked by theAmalekites at Rephidim. (Exodus, 17:8). The attack upon thetraumatized Israelites gave rise to an enduring animosity between the two peoples.

Velikovsky believed the Amalekites, an Arab tribe, to be thenotorious and feared Hyksos, whose conquest of Egypt waslong told and lamented. But these tribes did not conquer the Nile Kingdom. They may well have entered Egypt to plunder, but their sojourn there was short-lived. They were quicklydriven from the Delta by the new pharaoh and pushedeastwards. Sneferu records his victory on an inscription at

Wadi Maghara, in the Sinai Peninsula, where the nomad foes
are known simply as the ―sand
-
dwellers.‖ (W. StevensonSmith, ―The Old Kingdom in Egypt and the Beginning of theFirst Intermediate Period,‖ in The Cambridge Ancient
History, Vol. 1, part 2 (3rd ed) p. 167) Attempts by Nubians
and Libyans to take advantage of Egypt‘s weakness
(mentioned also by Neferty) were met with equal vigor.

The epoch that began with Sneferu was afterwards regardedas a Golden Age, the classical period of Egyptian civilization;the epoch that all later generations sought to emulate. Sneferuwas seen as a paragon, a veritable Messiah (not unlike theJewish opinion of Moses). His exalted status was reflected in
his royal titles: the name Sneferu means ―the Gladdener‖,
whilst his Horus name Neb-maat impli
es ―Lord in Truth‖.Sneferu ―was revered throughout the length of Egyptian
history; his reign was always regarded as one of the high points of the Egyptian Golden Age. Virtually uniquelyamongst the Kings of Egypt he was remembered by a
sobriquet; he was ‗the Beneficent King‘ and his cult wassustained down to Ptolemaic time.…‖(Michael Rice, Egypt‘s
Making (London, 1990) p. 197) Why Sneferu should have been recalled with such fondness is a mystery to conventionalhistorians, though for us it would be a mystery were he not.

The events at the Sea of Passage, when the pharaoh and hisarmy were drowned, is generally regarded as little more than amyth. Yet a similar tale is told in the Westcar Papyrus. Thisdescribes how a bored King Sneferu seeks some diversion bysailing on the lake in the palace gardens. A crew of servant-girls (goddesses?) row for the king, and one of these loses her hair ornament in the water. Before the voyage can continue,
therefore, the magician Djadjaemankh is required to ―turn back‖ or ―part‖ the waters to reveal the ornament, which is

found lying on a potsherd at the bottom of the lake. (W.Stevenson Smith, loc cit. p. 168).

The above was obviously not a precise equivalent of the storyof the parting waters of Yam Suf, as found in the Book of Exodus. Nevertheless, it is clear that the wondrous event of the sea waters parting could not have but been incorporatedinto Egyptian legend. Though the Egyptians did not benefitfrom the incident, as an unprecedented divine miracle, it couldscarcely be ignored. The boat which Sneferu uses is evidently
symbolic of the vessel employed by Egypt‘s great gods, and
the connection with the ship-like Ark of the Covenant, whichthe fleeing Israelites carried before them on their journeysafter traversing the Sea of Passage, should not be ignored.

www.reshafim.org.il...

--------The Story of the Green Jewel
Sneferu was one day disconsolate and weary. He wandered about the palace with desire to be cheered, nor was there aught to take the gloom from his mind. He caused his chief scribe to be brought before him, and said: "I would fain have entertainment, but cannot find any in this place."

-Sneferu: c. 2613-2589
The scribe said: "Thy Majesty should go boating on the lake, and let the rowers be the prettiest girls in your harem. It will delight your heart to see them splashing the water where the birds dive and to gaze upon the green shores and the flowers and trees. I myself will go with you."
The king consented, and twenty virgins who were fair to behold went into the boat, and they rowed with oars of ebony which were decorated with gold. His Majesty took pleasure in the outing, and the gloom passed from his heart as the boat went hither and thither, and the girls sang together with sweet voices.
It chanced, as they were turning round, an oar handle brushed against the hair of the girl who was steering, and shook from it a green jewel, which fell into the water. She lifted up her oar and stopped singing, and the others grew silent and ceased rowing.
Said Sneferu: "Do not pause; let us go on still farther."
The girls said: "She who steers has lifted her oar."
Said Sneferu to her: "Why have you lifted your oar?"
"Alas, I have lost my green jewel she said it has fallen into the lake."
Sneferu said: "I will give you another; let us go on."
The girl pouted and made answer: "I would rather have my own green jewel again than any other."
His Majesty said to the chief scribe: "I am given great enjoyment by this novelty; indeed my mind is much refreshed as the girls row me up and down the lake. Now one of them has lost her green jewel, which has dropped into the water, and she wants it back again and will not have another to replace it."

The chief scribe at once muttered a spell. Then by reason of his magic words the waters of the lake were divided like a lane. He went down and found the green jewel which the girl had lost, and came back with it to her. When he did that, he again uttered words of power, and the waters came together as they were before.
The king was well pleased, and when he had full enjoyment with the rowing upon the lake he returned to the palace. He gave gifts to the chief scribe, and everyone wondered at the marvel which he had accomplished.

Such was Khafra's tale of the green jewel, and King Khufu commanded that offerings should be laid in the tombs of Sneferu and his chief scribe, who was a great magician.
Next Prince Hordadef stood before the king, and he said: "Your Majesty has heard tales regarding the wonders performed by magicians in other days, [ ] but I can bring forth a worker of marvels who now lives in the kingdom."
King Khufu said: "And who is he, my son?"

-----------------

You are right about trying to find a timeline for Egypt and why egyptologists are struggling to peice of Dynasties together.
Chances are the old and new kingdoms were fairly close in sucession.

As i said before Egypt has been resettled and abandoned many times.
Its very likely the patriarticle figures in the bible were Alexandrian interpritations of the former dynasties that remained.

All leads backthere

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

ah the ark of the covenant looks like a royal litter. did you ever read ezekiel 1 ?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

yes, and i think hes wheel interpritation was that of a UFO.

A wheel within a wheel is exactly what the saucer i saw looked like.

But i guess many saucers would appear that way since they are circles within circles.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

There are tons of contradictions in the old testament, and also the new, especially with all the gospels that didn't make it to the bible.

Really it is a shame, it make you think they just made it all up and that is why we see the errors.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

As far as homosexuality is concerned, that is your prerogative. If you want to believe that it is not a filthy perversion of the flesh then by all means no one can force you to not believe it is a disgusting and filthy practice. The ball is your court. You have the same freedom to free will than anyone else. If you do not fear judgment and eternal punishment then simply keep on keeping on. But now that you have gone to lengths to publicize your beliefs then it is justified to be criticized by others. In other words you have simply made a public proud statement that you are an atheist and approve of booty pumping. I disagree with you and that also is my prerogative.

I don't know why you haven't been at least post banned for saying that.

But I'm not surprised. You're a scary blinkered blind archaic outdated repulsive god botherer. You and many others are the reason I despise religion.

You're banging on about something that was written by man, not by god but by a man.

Open your eyes because you're wasting your lives with this rubbish....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

As far as homosexuality is concerned, that is your prerogative. If you want to believe that it is not a filthy perversion of the flesh then by all means no one can force you to not believe it is a disgusting and filthy practice. The ball is your court. You have the same freedom to free will than anyone else. If you do not fear judgment and eternal punishment then simply keep on keeping on. But now that you have gone to lengths to publicize your beliefs then it is justified to be criticized by others. In other words you have simply made a public proud statement that you are an atheist and approve of booty pumping. I disagree with you and that also is my prerogative.

Can't believe you haven't at least been post banned for saying that.

But I'm not surprised. No doubt you're a bigoted, homophobic delusional, outdated archaic repulsive god botherer who's still stuck in bc times.

You're talking about a book written by a man. Not god, but man.

Wake up, you're wasting your lives with this fairy tale rubbish...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
A claim I see all the time with no documentation behind it.

Of course we all know why...

There obviously IS no documentation.

No one has ever been able to prove that the Bible was tampered with.

That argument FAILS because it is based on nothing but propaganda and disinformation.

Thats what happens when you place your trust in organizations attempting to influence the public's perception through controlled disinformation instead of trusting God.

Manuscript evidence for the New Testament is remarkable, far surpassing that which exists for any other ancient book. And those who work with these ancient copies (called "textual critics") are convinced that they have been able to recover a Greek New Testament which is virtually identical to the original.

This evidence does not prove that the Bible is the word of God. But it does demonstrate conclusively that the Bible you have is the same which was first written by its authors. When Teabing (the Da Vinci Code's "historian") asserts, "History has never had a definitive version of the book" and claims that scholars cannot confirm the authenticity of the Bible, he's simply wrong. Is the Bible true?

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
...the manuscripts used to compile the KJV are still in the british museum. that means that these original texts are available to check on the good editors of the KJV and other version's editors. Furthermore in the case of the old testament because of the nature of hebrew every line has a checksum. it cannot be edited or typo'ed without it showing up as a checksum error and of course things like ancient fragmentary copies of isaiah show practically no divergence from our modern copies of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower I agree with you. Jonah who lived in the whale for 3 days, it was a submarine. Jesus was a man just like us with flesh and body. Jesus was sent her to teach us how to get back home to heaven. It has something to do with with the penal gland.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

There are tons of contradictions in the old testament, and also the new, especially with all the gospels that didn't make it to the bible.

Really it is a shame, it make you think they just made it all up and that is why we see the errors.

It's a fictional story book full of morals telling us how we should live our lives and should not be taken as fact. The Chronicles of Narnia has many morals telling us how we should live our lives but it's not taken as factual.

There are errors because of translation, not because I think it's fictional. I've watched documentaries that talk about how hard it is to translate texts of an old language. Sometimes there isn't the right word for it so they have to pick something that works best.

Also I take into consideration that history books have been altered many times to appease the people in power so how do we really know the same hasn't happened to the bible? Entire groups of people have been slaughtered & removed from the history books.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
A claim I see all the time with no documentation behind it.

Of course we all know why...

There obviously IS no documentation.

No one has ever been able to prove that the Bible was tampered with.

That argument FAILS because it is based on nothing but propaganda and disinformation.

Thats what happens when you place your trust in organizations attempting to influence the public's perception through controlled disinformation instead of trusting God.

Manuscript evidence for the New Testament is remarkable, far surpassing that which exists for any other ancient book. And those who work with these ancient copies (called "textual critics") are convinced that they have been able to recover a Greek New Testament which is virtually identical to the original.

This evidence does not prove that the Bible is the word of God. But it does demonstrate conclusively that the Bible you have is the same which was first written by its authors. When Teabing (the Da Vinci Code's "historian") asserts, "History has never had a definitive version of the book" and claims that scholars cannot confirm the authenticity of the Bible, he's simply wrong. Is the Bible true?

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
...the manuscripts used to compile the KJV are still in the british museum. that means that these original texts are available to check on the good editors of the KJV and other version's editors. Furthermore in the case of the old testament because of the nature of hebrew every line has a checksum. it cannot be edited or typo'ed without it showing up as a checksum error and of course things like ancient fragmentary copies of isaiah show practically no divergence from our modern copies of it.

I trust God & because he can't make sure that nothing has ever been altered in the bible, I will trust God. Not the bible that was written by man, translated by man & rewritten again by man. ((By the way, when I decided I didn't believe in the bible, I was going to church every Sunday. It wasn't some "organization" with an "agenda"

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
It's a fictional story book full of morals telling us how we should live our lives and should not be taken as fact. The Chronicles of Narnia has many morals telling us how we should live our lives but it's not taken as factual.

There are errors because of translation, not because I think it's fictional. I've watched documentaries that talk about how hard it is to translate texts of an old language. Sometimes there isn't the right word for it so they have to pick something that works best.

Also I take into consideration that history books have been altered many times to appease the people in power so how do we really know the same hasn't happened to the bible? Entire groups of people have been slaughtered & removed from the history books.

I do agree somewhat, I have read the bible from first page to last, and many other parts over and over again. To me it was mostly an attempt at writing down historical fact. Many parts are abstract poems that describe morals in stories passed down from oral tradition but even more is a simple account of what took place. But like disinformation a lot of times there is a small aspect of original truth from the stories passed down. Like we know now for sure the flood story came from way before Moses.

The shows that came out about banned books of the bible and studies of when the bible was really written show us about how in the first 500 years of Christianity is was all changed in order to seat the Roman Empire. Now in the fight with Islam, Islam was always been taught war so I am not surprised they are motivated by war, but early Christians I don't believe to be innocent either.

It actually did take 500 years, for a special group of higher level priests and people of power since the time of Jesus, to 500 AD. They all sat around a table and discussed one thing based on all the evidence that we do not get to see anymore on "who is Jesus." In that 500 years they determined the personality of Jesus and how it related to the western 'white' image of how they portrayed Jesus in the Christian religion. They didn't tell us about the ample evidence that Jesus went to India (back them it was called Dilman, it was an sacred ancient area by the India and Pakistan at the mouth of Tigris and Euphrates rivers mentioned in the Sumerian text. The people of India had a similar interpretation of Jesus. A man wondered over there and again healed the sick - but he also "taught others how to fly." We know that Jesus walked on water, but we didn't know he was in India teaching people 'how to fly.'

I think we are all trying to find out about this - that even the 'myths' of the farthest day back had some amount of truth to them.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I trust God & because he can't make sure that nothing has ever been altered in the bible, I will trust God. Not the bible that was written by man, translated by man & rewritten again by man.

IF the Bible were not the 'Word of God', WHY does He so often tell people to read it?

There are countless encounters where Jesus says things such as:

"Didn’t you read my book?"

"You don't believe my word the Bible..."

"an audible voice telling him to read a Bible..."

I had a supernatural encounter with the Spirit of God in 1979 that left me KNOWING without question that the Bible was written by GOD.

Below are three similar encounters, during two of them, Jesus refers to the Bible as "My Book":

As I stood there in the front of the church weeping and weeping, huge weights were being lifted from my back, my life and my mind. I was literally being cleansed and purified supernaturally by the Lord Jesus Christ as I was repenting of my sins, and I was filled with such tremendous love, joy and peace.

The Lord spoke two things to me there. The first was that every Word in the Bible was true, and the second was that I would never die. I was floating after that for eight years, and the Bible came alive to me and the words leaped off of the pages and literally exploded into my brain. happy707.wordpress.com...

Praying all night in the mosque, he asked God to help him. Suddenly he felt drops of oil falling on him and even smelled its fragrance, he says. He claims another time he heard an audible voice telling him to read a Bible—an abomination to a Muslim. “We would not touch a modern-day Bible,” he says. “This voice immediately put a desire in my heart. It is so vivid, so clear, so overwhelming. Still today, I could not forget that voice.” Why Revival is Exploding Among Muslims

"You don't believe my word the Bible. It's My responsibility as God to protect My word for you."

A Testimony of a Face to Face Encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ

Dr. Richard Eby was a professor and obstetrician who fell off a second story balcony in Chicago and hit his head and died instantly and found himself in Paradise. When he came back to a bloodless corpse in the hospital morgue, the athiest Doctor refused to believe he was alive and told him to 'shut up and don't give me any of that #' because he knew that Eby had been taken into the hospital as a totally bloodless dead body.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus, where am I?I gasped! Suddenly in a new body in a new place with new life, I was ecstatically joyful: no pain, no tears, no sorrow, no memory.

Instantly, before I could complete my query, that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?"

He was speaking to me (in fact, in me) with a speed greater than lightning, and in a language of sweet purity unlike anything that an earthly tongue could utter. I gasped again. I had HIS MIND, impossible as it seemed! Every word clearly meant exactly what was being said. We seemed to have a joint mind: I would ask, and He would answer. (The speed of this communication in such a MIND is hard to describe in human terms. Perchance I can now liken it to a printed page on which the questions being typed have the answers typed upon them, line upon line, at the same time, instantly.)

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I trust God & because he can't make sure that nothing has ever been altered in the bible, I will trust God. Not the bible that was written by man, translated by man & rewritten again by man.

IF the Bible were not the 'Word of God', WHY does He so often tell people to read it?

There are countless encounters where Jesus says things such as:

"Didn’t you read my book?"

"You don't believe my word the Bible..."

"an audible voice telling him to read a Bible..."

I had a supernatural encounter with the Spirit of God in 1979 that left me KNOWING without question that the Bible was written by GOD.

Below are three similar encounters, during two of them, Jesus refers to the Bible as "My Book":

As I stood there in the front of the church weeping and weeping, huge weights were being lifted from my back, my life and my mind. I was literally being cleansed and purified supernaturally by the Lord Jesus Christ as I was repenting of my sins, and I was filled with such tremendous love, joy and peace.

The Lord spoke two things to me there. The first was that every Word in the Bible was true, and the second was that I would never die. I was floating after that for eight years, and the Bible came alive to me and the words leaped off of the pages and literally exploded into my brain. happy707.wordpress.com...

Praying all night in the mosque, he asked God to help him. Suddenly he felt drops of oil falling on him and even smelled its fragrance, he says. He claims another time he heard an audible voice telling him to read a Bible—an abomination to a Muslim. “We would not touch a modern-day Bible,” he says. “This voice immediately put a desire in my heart. It is so vivid, so clear, so overwhelming. Still today, I could not forget that voice.” Why Revival is Exploding Among Muslims

"You don't believe my word the Bible. It's My responsibility as God to protect My word for you."

A Testimony of a Face to Face Encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ

Dr. Richard Eby was a professor and obstetrician who fell off a second story balcony in Chicago and hit his head and died instantly and found himself in Paradise. When he came back to a bloodless corpse in the hospital morgue, the athiest Doctor refused to believe he was alive and told him to 'shut up and don't give me any of that #' because he knew that Eby had been taken into the hospital as a totally bloodless dead body.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus, where am I?I gasped! Suddenly in a new body in a new place with new life, I was ecstatically joyful: no pain, no tears, no sorrow, no memory.

Instantly, before I could complete my query, that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?"

He was speaking to me (in fact, in me) with a speed greater than lightning, and in a language of sweet purity unlike anything that an earthly tongue could utter. I gasped again. I had HIS MIND, impossible as it seemed! Every word clearly meant exactly what was being said. We seemed to have a joint mind: I would ask, and He would answer. (The speed of this communication in such a MIND is hard to describe in human terms. Perchance I can now liken it to a printed page on which the questions being typed have the answers typed upon them, line upon line, at the same time, instantly.)

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God."

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

God did not sit down with a pen & paper to write the bible. Many men wrote the bible & not even all those parts were put into the bible. Again it was man, not God, who picked what went into the bible and what didn't. This again means that MAN wrote the bible NOT God. Sure God was influencing people but he didn't create it himself. Too many men have been involved & 0 involvement of God.

Even if God did write the bible, that doesn't mean that it hasn't been altered since God originally wrote the bible. God didn't translate the bible into other languages & God didn't rewrite the bible. That was something man did so there is still a good chance for errors & things to be changed.

I'm sorry but there was no global flood like the bible says happened with Noah. The bible is a fictional book full of morals.

I 100% believe that God has 0 problem with homosexuals and that it is not a sin. I had a huge talk with God about this very thing. I had been a Presbyterian, was baptized into that church and when I got older I realized I was bisexual. I couldn't believe that right from birth I was forever doomed to go to hell because God made me bisexual. After lots of prayer, meditation & waiting for a sign, I knew that that part in the bible was wrong. It was the same as saying "If you are African American, you are an abomination & will go to hell. Being African American is a sin" If God makes everyone in his image, that means that God encompasses all orientations in one.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The Epistle of Barnabas is the true version. The Gospel of Barnabas is Muslim forgery. A simple Google search will show you that it is not authentic. Your title is misleading. This is not a Bible.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

The Epistle of Barnabas is the true version. The Gospel of Barnabas is Muslim forgery. A simple Google search will show you that it is not authentic. Your title is misleading. This is not a Bible.

I took the title from the article. I pretty much always do that, I think it's even supposed to be what you do. ((It might just be for breaking news threads, I can't recall))

Lot's of people have already said it isn't authentic.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The Gospel of Barnabas is a fake, but the Epistle of Barnabas is worth reading. If you pay close attention to what you read, the eighth day is described as a change to the physical laws of the universe. Today, we are approaching the end of the sixth day when a new man is created. The seventh day is a day of rest. The Epistle of Barnabas outlines the path to the eighth day.

Epistle of Barnabas

edit on 10-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join