It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Resistance resorts to shrewd Vietnamese Strategies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As Republican Guard strategists suck U.S. combat troops further north into unwanted urban areas like Fallujah, Samarra, Kirkuk and Mosul, America's supply lines from Kuwait in the far south become longer and thinner. Eventually those supply lines will be attacked by the Shi'ite Mehdi Army and cut completely, thereby starving the U.S. combat troops into surrender. To understand how and why this will happen, we need to travel back in time to March 1954.

www.uruknet.info...

To read the works of President Mao, to listen to the words of President Mao, to conform with the directives of President Mao!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushithereby starving the U.S. combat troops into surrender. To understand how and why this will happen, we need to travel back in time to March 1954.

ahem....

wait a sec.......

ahem.....

Ever heard of an airplane? Starve them?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Doood! Get yer propoganda right! Mao was Chinese. He screwed up CHINA. It was Ho Chi Mihn who screwed up Vietnam.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
Doood! Get yer propoganda right! Mao was Chinese. He screwed up CHINA. It was Ho Chi Mihn who screwed up Vietnam.

Ah come on man, you didnt have to tell him,

it was funny, let him go......

Run Forest run!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Run Forest run!

You got to admire his consistency

I love this one, starve them into surrendering

help me I cant stop

the Vietnamese leader Mao

Moku you really need to take your act on the road people get paid good money for jokes like that

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You guys have really no notion of history, but it's not your fault. The republicans do everything to keep the average american from knowing too much about the past. 'Look into the future' as they tell you, 'don't bother with old stories'... (evil republican grin)

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hdhdhdhdhd
[edit on 29-11-2004 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 29-11-2004 by SiberianTiger]

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushithereby starving the U.S. combat troops into surrender. To understand how and why this will happen, we need to travel back in time to March 1954.

ahem....

wait a sec.......

ahem.....

Ever heard of an airplane? Starve them?

I beleive you need a place to land. if the air fields are taken, where exactly is the plane going to land?

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I beleive if you read the article it is about Senior General Vo Nguyen Giap not Ho Chi Mihn, and as the article says the Americans dont know anything about him because he beat the Americans and the French. The article mentions that the reason many Americans dont know him is because: "the Wall Street bankers who so desperately want to control the world have never really believed that 'Gooks' and 'Chinks' and 'Ayrabs' know how to fight and win, which means that for the present at least, Senior General Vo Giap will have to remain a shadowy figure who just got 'lucky enough' to defeat two of the world's most powerful armies."

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Sep]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

I beleive if you read the article it is about Senior General Vo Nguyen Giap not Ho Chi Mihn, and as the article says the Americans dont know anything about him because he beat the Americans and the French. The article mentions that the reason many Americans dont know him is because: "the Wall Street bankers who so desperately want to control the world have never really believed that 'Gooks' and 'Chinks' and 'Ayrabs' know how to fight and win, which means that for the present at least, Senior General Vo Giap will have to remain a shadowy figure who just got 'lucky enough' to defeat two of the world's most powerful armies."

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Sep]

Had him in my sites once, but couldn't take the shot. Too many kids around him. Typical for such "cowards" to hide behind children. Never got another chance. His "tactics" will work with our PC pentagon and world press.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Adopting the tactics of the Vietnamese would probably be the smartest thing the Iraqi's could do.

If I remember correctly, not to many Americans were laughing when they chased you out of Vietnam with 50 000 dead soldiers that died for nothing.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is no such thing as an 'Iraqi resistance'.
There are insurgents who are murdering their
own people in an attempt to stop the upcoming
free elections that they are afraid of. But there
definately is not an 'Iraqi resistance'.

Go look up the word INSURGENT.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There is no such thing as an 'Iraqi resistance'.
There are insurgents who are murdering their
own people in an attempt to stop the upcoming
free elections that they are afraid of. But there
definately is not an 'Iraqi resistance'.

Go look up the word INSURGENT.

I'm afraid you are wrong. Contrary to the official american lie, the iraqi resistance is not made up of foreigners. Furthermore, it (the resistance) is HUGELY popular in Iraq. take a look at :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join