It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Directed Energy Weapons Revealed - How America is Crushing it's Citizens with Fascism.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Errr. Nowhere?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Or possibly our biogenic electronics scupper the items electronics when we feel strong emotions. How many people have had problems with gadgets when they are feeling something strongly?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Un freaking believable. I just tried to post an answer about how our biogenic electrics scupper consumer items electric when we feel strong emotions and guess what? Computer say no. Ah ha ha ha. I'm going to put the kettle on.

Now it's embarrassed me with a double post. Sneaky.
edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: New World Order Mind Control

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yes like the streetlights going out when you walk under them I dont think I can put the Royal Crest on my tv in conjunction with a threatening message however or conjure up live colour footage of the Battle of the Bulge.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

O.K.
Kettle is on.
Pop round for a cuppa.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hope you enjoyed your cuppa,as soon as I start discussing what has happened to me I am usually discounted as a nut,your probably no exception but the truth will out one day and the truth is not pretty.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes. I think I know what you're saying. I've had it to. Not only do they get their best brains onto it but they have the advantage of the combined research of many think tanks and a biiiiiiiiiiig budget to play with. It's always presented in a way others will readily dismiss to increase our discomfort. Take a walk and take comfort in the knowledge we don't feel the need for secrecy. As evidenced by our posting it here. Respect. That offer of a cuppa is on.
edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: err nothing

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Prettiness is in the eye of the beholder. Stay strong friend.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Enjoying it now, though it is a little bittered by the ignorance of the masses.
edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: Punktuation

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think ill have a coffee despite everything ive been through there have been some brighter moments some of these guys are quite the artiste in the cinema Ive seen versions of Star Wars and the Matrix that were full on romper stomper including the big jedi battle scene remastered into something reminiscant of bloody Bannockburn also versions of cartoons that take the piss out of tptb that were hilarious one or two of these guys has a sense of humour....unfortunately though the 99 percentile dont....no Im not afraid to post it no one believes me anyway.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I've seen suggestions some of the digital fakery of the (redacted) terrorist attacks were made by animators who couldn't resist putting cartoon characters into the mix.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Probably a lot of the imagery beamed my way is line of sight they modify your vision between you and what you are looking at if you move your head to the looking over the top of your eyeglasses position you pick that up pretty pictures are the least of your problems with this stuff though

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

These technologies are used in conjuction with advanced black magic and the demonic definately does do electronics Ive had my radio and television taken over,flashing lights,blown phone lines,weird languages or scrip on my computer.The internet often is overwritten when a timeline collapses sometimes you can if your diligent still find old timeline information for example plug Billy Graham obituary into google and you'll find it(but beware of trojans)

There's a thing, how come Billy Graham has dodged all the directed energy technology?

That's proof of God IMHO..God's keeping him down here for peace and quiet up there.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Heaven doesn't want him and hell thinks he'll take over so he's stuck here.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Which of the Billy Graham clones are you discussing here?
Whoops! I'm out.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

This is speculation, however:

Everytime that I feel like I am gaining my "soul" back, I feel like, in the morning, that parts of it are being removed, surgically. I think that whatever a "soul" is, it is treated as a threat by whomever or whatever is behind the "microwave" phenomonon.

Basically, a powerful mind/soul/being has been observed to "influence" the surrounding mindstate of the population at large.

Either that, or they are scientologists and are trying to free what they believe to be imprisoned beings, or if you like, an electronic version of spiritual depossession.

They seem to have an advanced method of looking at the collective mindstate, and basically see certain individuals as having a negative impact on the collective because they possess some kind of mental/spiritual power.

I wouldn't get drawn to the conclusion that these "weapons" are vindicated by science, the belief in "science" in relation to "microwaves" itself is just another weakness in your spiritual defence.
edit on 13-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
ummmm, idk what the hell you have been smoking bud. the navy developed directed weapons as a means of shooting down drones, missiles, and small craft. it was developed as it was more effective than producing thousands of rounds of ammunition for shipboard weapons systems that previously had this role. its nothing more than that. calm down, get a cat scan.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: USNVP4038
ummmm, idk what the hell you have been smoking bud. the navy developed directed weapons as a means of shooting down drones, missiles, and small craft. it was developed as it was more effective than producing thousands of rounds of ammunition for shipboard weapons systems that previously had this role. its nothing more than that. calm down, get a cat scan.

Actually, though I wasn't invited to the party, he should get a PET scan…that should do it. And btw, he has a point. Research, read, and vet. Directed Energy Weapons. I'd give you a link, but I'm not here to convince, knowing already. It has nothing to do with the oft argumented: what makes you so important someone would want to control your mind?

that's so old hat, it's friggin ridiculous, in my humble opinion. There's a lot of money to be made, for one, controlling people's minds. Anyone who doesn't realize that is way behind the curve. Just saying'. If interested, check out my profile, threads and replied. In there you will find a wealth of information of what it is to be a targeted individual….and I'll stand by that any day, any time, any where….
regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Has it been reported anywhere that these directed energy weapons are creating a sharp intense amount of pain at the lower back part of a person's head

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join