It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Aircraft movement high altitude, NATO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

"4.5.2014" ... I choose to translate this to 05/04/2014.

Witnesses said also that observed in the sky and a few jet bombers Tu-22 m.

Also at the airport at Sevastopol Belbek observed landing at least a dozen military transport Il-76 with landing and technology on board.

"Due to recent developments in southeastern Ukraine, it is possible that increasing group in Crimea, Russia styskuvatyme armed ring, threatening the southern and eastern region," - said the expert.

This MAY Connect-a-Dot to the earlier LINK by 13thZodiac.

Thanks for sharing. They wouldn't need to refuel in flight for an air show as depicted in the video. I understand the dating mistranslation.For me it is the other way around too, compared to American dating.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac

Thanks for sharing. They wouldn't need to refuel in flight for an air show as depicted in the video. I understand the dating mistranslation.For me it is the other way around too, compared to American dating.

The air-refueling portion in the video is for demonstration purposes. This is all part of the Victory Parade rehearsal from the 3rd May and there should be another rehearsal on the 7th May in preparation of the main parade on May 9th. The refueling portion shows IL-78 Midas tankers with hose drogue lines deployed. The first IL-78 tanker is followed by a Tu-160 Blackjack strategic bomber. The second IL-78 tanker with the hose drogue deployed is followed by a Tu-95MS Bear H strategic bomber.

3rd May, 2014 - Russia's Air Forces conduct first rehearsal of V-parade in Moscow

This year's first air training of the military parade in honor of the 69th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War took place in the sky of Moscow on Saturday, a representative of the Press Service and Information Directorate of the Defense Ministry in the air forces, Colonel Igor Klimov has informed Interfax.

"Today, 69 airplanes of the air forces of Russia committed a training flight over Red Square in the framework of preparations for the military parade. This number of airplanes symbolizes the 69th anniversary of the Great Victory, which the country will celebrate on the 9th of May," he said.

Klimov said that groups of army, military transport, tactical and long-range aviation had conducted a joint flight at the height of 200 meters. According to him, the general rehearsal of the aviation parade over Red Square will take place on May 7.

Link

Slide 22/23 show the IL-78 and Tu-160 simulating air-refuelling.

voiceofrussia.com...

voiceofrussia.com...

The following video shows part of the 2013 simulated refuelling portion of the Victory Parade. IL-78 and Tu-95 are simulating air refueling.

<< 1   >>

join