It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII has already started

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Pretty sure the first attack was 911

I think the blind sheik's WTC Van of explosives was the initial start of WW3... followed by the Oklahoma City bombing... these were the first attacks on the Homeland itself...

but all those Embassy Attacks & Bombings in retaliation for the covert actions to incite the Mujahedeen to kill-off one another .... was the 'start' of the aggression.... WW3 has its roots from late 1980s (so the protracted WW3 is nearly +24 years long already, with the worst part to come until it is finalized in the 27th year of hostilities)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think today's leaders settle their differences over a deadly game of ''golf'' played at the courses of lets say Syria or Ukraine or some other countries using their lands,resources and time...The time for expensive wars with lots of destructure and casualties has been long gone .This is the war of political games drones and gadgets orchestrated by the elites and performed by payed proxy shills over in a remote land....This way the winners and losers are announced but without having a lot of direct problems aimed at the people of the powers involved...At the same time a lot of war toys factories sell like crazy and get much more rich.not to mention the mega business of rebuilding process in the poor countries unknowingly involved in this unfair game of horror, for the years to come.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
sorry

dupe-lick-ate
edit on rd31139912374703292014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
World War 2 never ended, they just had a break to regroup.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Some of the replies in this thread are comical and clutching at straws tbh

WWII as everybody knows never really ended, same with the Korean War it's just been a 50/60year truce and rebuilding

Since the offical end of WWII

East and West have been rallying across the globe for new allies and economic growth, fighting each other in proxy wars or stopping economy damaging moves that the other has set up

It seems Russia has acquired a few allies

Russia
China
North Korea
Iran
Syria
Argentina
Venuzala

The West has managed to find her allies which would be the EU, US, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, to name but a few

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
The first shots were fired on April 16th, 2014 [when the moon cried blood - the "Blood Moon"]. The United States government has been keeping us in the dark. We are living in a 1984 world. They'll tell us soon. Everything we see is just for show.

I noticed another post said Russia declares War. What do you think? Has WWIII already started, and we are just being lied to?

In the good old days, war was declared and the opposing sides knew who they were fighting and why. Since tactics have changed from the redcoats lining up in clear formations to guerrilla warfare, I suspect the same thing has happened with declarations of war, and that we're right in the middle of a undeclared global assault.

Weapons of war are usually guns and bombs, but I suspect the 'guerrilla' aspect as also changed that, and other more devious means are being used.

I am trying to get an overview of what is going on in the world today (I'm not good on details *L*) from all the various areas of concern expressed here at ATS, and overall, I see how different countries are mimicking all aspects of each other's policies and lifestyles, into forming one NWO. This concerns me from the point of view of how so many agree on so much in the top eulachons - it's unheard of, especially on this scale.

I'm looking at events like GMO's, contrails, outright banning of smoking, occupations of western countries by illegal immigrants, the inevitable economic collapse, disturbing events in the US, internet surveillance and control, seemingly innocent quizzes and questionnaires on the Internet, fluoridating water supplies, the selling off of countries' assets, political no-sense policies, etc. etc. We're being flooded with all types of evidence that the outright destruction of our lives, lifestyles, and even to our planet, is on someone's agenda.

The question is who's? With no outright declaration of war, with no tangible enemy in our sights, with no knowledge or information on what their objective is, with no cohesive view of their strategies or tactics, we're in the dark. We're also very vulnerable while we're unaware, unconcerned, and individual entities.

Am I paranoid, or can anyone else see this?

I also believe that ultimately, only one can design and co-ordinate this kind of agenda... to influence so many in subtle ways to move in directions that suit his purposes... one who has no need of the things that we as humans need and value so much.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've said it before
There will be no world war.
At one time the only way to guarantee you would survive, was to eliminate or conquer your enemy.
After the advent and proliferation of nuclear weapons , the only way to guarantee your survival is to co-exist with your enemy.
In an all out war, everybody dies.
We know it and they know it.
There will however be an endless string of smaller or regional wars. Those are good for business.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join