It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was No One Fired Over 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
In this #OffTheGrid clip, Jesse Ventura asks the big question no one has addressed, Why was no one fired because of the "colossal failure" of our air defense on 9/11? Our nation was attacked, and the Governor believes someone in the U.S. Government should have been held responsible. What do you think?

You can check out the full episode on Ora.TV

And follow Jesse on Twitter

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The reason is one group of criminals isn't going to prosecute the other group of criminals.

Its also the same reason no one got fired for the 2008 manipulated financial crisis.

The real question I have is...

Why haven't they tried to dispose of you yet Mr Ventura?

You have more light shining on you that Bill Cooper ever had and they gunned him down in his front yard....

And I agree with everything your saying in the video, and other topics I have watched you interface on.

edit on 2-5-2014 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaanny

Commenting so I can watch later.

As I understand it, Mr. Ventura no longer has a front yard in the United States in which to be gunned down, is that correct? US police are easily coerced into following orders.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Think about it. How could any Administration look upon the heroes of 9/11 and then suddenly start sacking people? Everyone was hailed a hero, would you seriously consider dispensing of a hero's services?

If everyone was in on it, no way would we be able to question the O.S.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Had they fired people then people would talk. So they did the next best thing they gave them promotions and a big raise.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I've said it time and time again, despite what people may think about 9/11 being an inside job or not, the fact is Washington DC as a whole completely failed in their duties yet no one was written up, suspended, fired, or investigated. The only thing that happened is the usual Blame Game.

How that plane was allowed to enter the Pentagon's airspace is beyond me.

So many questions, so few answers.

I look forward to this, thanks.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: Zaanny

Commenting so I can watch later.

As I understand it, Mr. Ventura no longer has a front yard in the United States in which to be gunned down, is that correct? US police are easily coerced into following orders.

Jesse still has a place in the states. Just just lives in Mexico during the bad parts of the year.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Exactly, some folks go to Florida, the mid west, California, etc, and Jesse takes his chances in Mexico.

I'd love to go to Mexico but those cartels have me too spooked to even entertain the thought.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

i am sick and tired about the 9/11 victims as it is being used to justify mass murder,wars and oppression,suppression,repression and wasting out tax dollars on more weapons and spying.

the 9/11 were not wonderful angels but greedy bankers sucking in money.there were mostly millionaires connected to other millionaires.their families have been showered with money,attention and fame for a decade and are double millionaires too now.

i don't understand what was so special about them and why you need to keep going about them as if they were saints.

they were not saints.they were bankers.other people have died since too.they deserve some attention too.

lets talk about the 500000 killed by cancer instead.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Had they fired people then people would talk. So they did the next best thing they gave them promotions and a big raise.

Exactly, sort of like Benghazi.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Job went off without a hitch why would anyone be fired?..seriously though if anyone was fired it would draw too much attention to the overall incompetence and vulnerability of the system..i dunno so many unanswered questions that none of us will likely get honest answers to.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think 9/11 represented America's first serious introduction to a real bad concept that has become common and almost the norm, now.

'Everyone is at fault, so no one is to blame'.

Almost anything can be excused under it, when no one person is ever taken to account for actions they were in the chain to be responsible for. Or..to think of it another way? When the buck never stops across anyone's desk, everyone can kinda carry on, as they were.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Bushes need to be tried in a war crimes tribunal. I've mentioned it to OTG before - but if you read Jeremy Scahill's
Dirty Wars
and learn what actually went down, it would be obvious who needs to be 'written up' (haha...written up. That's putting it very mildly.)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If I could have any superpower, it would be to see the truth.

With that said, "the truth" regarding 9/11 will NEVER be exposed or uncovered or found out or whatever.

Probably one of - if not - the most significant event to happen I'm the 21st century (aside from Bieber and MH370 of course).

I've met one other person in my life who has read many, many books on the topic (such as myself), and he truly believes he 'knows' what happened.

I don't claim to know - I recommend ATS to do the same in order to duck the "9/11 truther" smear title you'll be given.

However, I have met A LOT of people who have formulated grandiloquent rants about how "Saddam needed to go" and "those innocent casualties are sad, sure, but they attacked us," insert any over-generalized knee jerk reaction here.

I just find it funny how these blanketed opinion statements STILL take precedent over the empirical analysis that has proven that the 'official story' cannot simply be true.

I'd elaborate, but if you still believe 9/11 was orchestrated by Middle Eastern men with box cutters, you're suffering from cognitive dissonance disorder.

But then again, how many gobbled up the story about how we killed the Boogeyman and threw his body out to sea?

Like I said, "the truth" on what happened that day will never come out. That is one thing I am damn certain about.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
bombs in buildings ?

who planted them Larry Silverstein

Who ordered the demolitions Larry Silverstein

who got paid by the insurance company Larry Silverstein

Who owned the insurance company that paid him ... ?????

he had to be in on it because if I owned it Larry would be in jail for attempted fraud I say attempted because the collapse of all 3 building defies logic as well as physics and insurance companys are clued up on physics and logic they successfully rebut claims all the time using both forms of thinking Larrys claim was a joke like the 9/11 commission report the failiure to respond was a simple stand down order jesse is asking the wrong questions

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

9-11 has changed this world from being a place where "Innocent until proven guilty" has become "Guilty until proven innocent".

Not firing anyone is the surest way to keep everybody's mouth shut and their wallets happy, while the new "justice" system is implemented.

They've succeeded.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Why would they fire them when they did such an outstanding job? They pulled it all off almost perfectly. Sure, there are a whole host of impossibilities, insane coincidences, and multiple literal (proven) laws of physics broken, but they were able to convince the vast majority of the American people (and possibly world) that it was an outside attack, flown by a handful of Saudi's who couldn't even solo (fly by yourself) in a single engine trainer, but managed to pull off near impossible (according to the VMOs of the aircraft) maneuvers (in planes like Boeing 757's) at high G's to hit their targets with near perfect accuracy. They even made American's look like heroes but flying one into the dirt.

That's okay though, people will buy anything you tell them. They did a great job. Then, all they had to do was hire an inside team of investigators (NIST and the 9/11 commission) to tell everyone it was all those damn brown people, and the war machine is set in motion yet again. Job well done. Raises all around.
edit on 2-5-2014 by 7918465230 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't see the "colossal failure of our air defense", especially seeing that 9/11 was a FIRST, unprecedented event. Secondly, you don't just "shoot down" a passenger liner....especially not pre 9/11. Seriously,what a crock of BS to blame air defense for 9/11.

You know what MY first thought was when I saw the towers come down?

I saw (and still see) it as a HUGE SCANDAL how two skyscrapers can have literally crumbled down to piles of dust by planes impacting them. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. Period.

No designer, no builder of the WTC got blamed. Instead, like stupid sheep, people just accepted that a single plane can bring down and literally vaporize such a structure. Better even, those who designed/built/owned WTC whatever PROFITED from it with huge insurance payments.

Please think again: You think it's normal that a fire or whatever structural failure comes about on an upper floor, and the entire structure pan-cakes in itself...boom,boom,boom, boom...one floor after the other...til nothing but a pile of dust remained?

WHO BUILT THIS '*%*# and why are they not in prison?
edit on 52014R000000FridayAmerica/Chicago08PMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
I don't see the "colossal failure of our air defense", especially seeing that 9/11 was a FIRST, unprecedented event. Secondly, you don't just "shoot down" a passenger liner....especially not pre 9/11. Seriously,what a crock of BS to blame air defense for 9/11.

Uhhh, there were 2 fighter aircraft left to defend the entire northeast, possibly even eastern seaboard on 9/11 (at Langley I believe and I think they were 2 F-15's), and when they were finally scrambled, they were flown out to sea. Coincidentally, once they were diverted back to land, they were too far away to do anything about it, and most of the planes had already hit their targets, or would have by the time they had reached the area. Where were the rest of the fighter planes? Apparently they had all been flown up to Canada for air training exorcises. Convenient enough?

You know what MY first thought was when I saw the towers come down?

I saw (and still see) it as a HUGE SCANDAL how two skyscrapers can have literally crumbled down to piles of dust by planes impacting them. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. Period.

No designer, no builder of the WTC got blamed. Instead, like stupid sheep, people just accepted that a single plane can bring down and literally vaporize such a structure. Better even, those who designed/built/owned WTC whatever PROFITED from it with huge insurance payments.

Please think again: You think it's normal that a fire or whatever structural failure comes about on an upper floor, and the entire structure pan-cakes in itself...boom,boom,boom, boom...one floor after the other...til nothing but a pile of dust remained?

WHO BUILT THIS '*%*# and why are they not in prison?

The builders/engineers/architects weren't blamed because it wasn't their fault. When those towers fell (all three of them, one not even hit by a building) at near free fall speed, and almost literally into their own footprint, MULTIPLE major laws of physics were broken. The only way that could have been done, was with strategically planted explosives inside.

Look up Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (on their site, or I'm sure even YouTube), and watch some of their videos. These are professionals in the areas of physics, metallurgy, structural engineering, building demolition, pilots etc etc (all with a lot of experience in their fields), and they are all saying there is no way in hell those planes took those building down in that manner.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just been discussing the AI thing-thread.

And can't help to think when we have adequate computer programs being able to simulate a real physical collapse of that magnitude, it will be obvious to all that ekstra energy was needed - especially in the wtc7 collapse.

They will laugh at the government crap spit out in the year... 20?? The question is, will people give a flying f%&k then ?

<<   2 >>

join