It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: Aliensun

Didn't read the second post yet.

I've seen the triangle for over 30 minutes. I know two things. It uses some form of propulsion I do not understand yet. AND It flew the same flight path as many Chinooks and F15s.

It didn't make a sound. It was solid. It "floated" slower than is acceptable to produce lift for a plane. It didn't have enough volume to produce lift using "lighter than air."

I say it was USAF.

The Board is set, but how many people do you think will really be fooled? Or maybe this is what pulls us out of WW III in a believable way? If that's the case, I may choose to be willfully ignorant.

How do you know it didn't have enough volume to produce lift from helium or hydrogen? It's obvious that the simple explanation may apply here..that it is some form of hybrid blimp/plane design. There are plenty of companies that are working on something similar, just not in the same shapes.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I was wondering what year and where you were when you saw the triangle?

I had a very similar experience myself in central California around 1992. I was only 12 at the time and since this was before even the B-2 was public I was very surprised to see this. Later my dad told me that I saw a B-2 but I don't think so. What I saw sounds just like what you described. It was completely silent and seemed like it was floating, moving extremely slow directly above me but I would say it was even lower than 200 feet. It was also at night but there was moonlight that night making it easier to make out the shape and size. It was definitely close enough to see inside had there been an internal light. It had no lights on at all. I watched it for a good 15 minutes before it moved to where I could no longer see it.

I really don't know if it was ET or military all I know is it was odd. I don't even care if no one believes me. I know I saw something and I just hope one day I might find out what it was

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

About the same time that I finished this piece and uploaded it, I found the thread also in this forum about Katherine Austin Fitts being interviewed on a YouTube video about what she calls the The UFO Economy. Any of you that can take for a second the reality of the triangles as being our situation, then I urge you to visit the thread here and watch her 90 minute explanation of how the world really works in terms of who's in control, the channeling of money, and surprisingly what is really happening with the rapid transforming of the world into something far different than what most of the richer nations would strive for on their own. You will note that she does not mention the term The New World Order, but she phrases it in words to that effect.

One aspect that she didn't touch upon is why we have the unique triangles. Was it merely our own learning of the mysterious physics that they use, it was given to us by the ETs or we worked it out from crashed saucers. Regardless, we have them in advance of other countries. By my estimation, the US is the appointed police force of the world with its buddies, NATO, etc. --Do we always do the right thing toward people and other countries, obviously not, we are, after all, only human. But we have been allowed to carry "the big stick" because somebody has to do the job. The ETs can't show their faces in that regard and so the role has been, I'm sure, gladly accepted by our leaders.

She drops some amazing tidbits in parts of her discussion that discloses to me that she knows a lot more about the UFO situation than she generally talks about. For example, in a high-level discussion she was once asked if she wanted to met an ET. I urge you all to watch the video as it takes UFOs into the boardrooms and back rooms of high-level finance and industry and away from the basic chatter of the phenomenon.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why would one release such a technology to the 7 billion ignorants?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Why would one release such a technology to the 7 billion ignorants?

To keep the torches, pitchforks, and late night visits to a minimum.

Such things are unhealthy to both..."elite person", and his project.

And the average person has little hope of truly understanding what was released...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

I'd be very skeptical about these but that all changed when I saw one for myself in '86. It was completely black, no lights at all, totally silent and its motion was unlike any flying object I've seen except for perhaps a lighter-than-air craft. Like all the other descriptions it was at night and the only way I could discern the shape was the silhouette of the triangle as it occulted the stars in the night sky.

Been looking for answers ever since but never found anything enlightening.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

how can it be made to appear to take off at impossible speeds? That doesn't seem right...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
see i have just looked through the whole list of paragraghs, and im not being a skeptic because i believe in higher intelligence beings (not from earth, now or anytime in the past) but i read a few of y'all saying well they couldnt do this or wont do that, or there craft moves like this or there thrusters cannot beat earths gravitational pull, how do you know have you piloted one of these "TR-3B, or any other near alien spec man made flying crafts, same with the shakuna vimana in afghanistan we can only wonder,.,

peace seen

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seenmoihow do you know have you piloted one of these "TR-3B, or any other near alien spec man made flying crafts, same with the shakuna vimana in afghanistan we can only wonder,.,

peace seen

Lol...excellent point!

In my case (can't/won't speak for others) I use science and engineering.

You see there are very few ways / methods to accomplish the "driving" of craft. And IF we are talking about an air/space craft then the list of available technologies gets very short.

At the top of that list is the Heim/Lorentz drive. This drive, while quite new to Earth's inventory of technologies is reasonably understood, and of course the science is public.

So, being an engineer (I' actually a hardware/software engineer) I can apply what I've learned over y lifetime to the published science, and actually do some of the "preliminary" engineering on this type of drive system. What my calculations tell me is that the "black triangles", IF they are Terrestrial in origin, do not hover.

The reason for this is simple...the physical size of the craft in question does not allow for enough "force" to be generated to allow "hovering"...most of the other phenomenon associated with these craft however are not so much of an issue.

So basically...for Earth craft the reason they don't hover is because they can't pack enough energy into the craft to allow that to happen...yet.

edit on 5-5-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

ummm yeah but see that's the thing... they Do hover.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the TR-3B is said to be nuclear powered, so thats not hovering lol not in my opinion but hey buzz lightyear was able to con a room full of toys into believing he could fly :-)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm suspect these Triangles are actually owned not by the USAF but some other entity/division of the USA that's new and is a cross between a Black Project/NASA/DOD because it travels in space.

exopolitics.org...

US Space Command apparently its called. What ever this new Division of US military its obvious they are so far ahead of fighter planes and satellites they could be considered indistinguishable from magic ! hence their ability to hover and/or levitate using secret tech the rest of the world is yet to have.

I would be interested to see what weapons platforms these craft utilize? if any, do they have the ability to bend space or are they just repelling gravity using exotic means ?.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I remember when a TR 3B went down in the fresno area some years ago, story goes military came in and trucked off with it. This must have been around 4 or 5 years ago or so. The typical routine of intimidation of witnesses and smoke and mirrors ya know. We spend more on the black budget than all 4 military branches alegedly. So whatever they have been developing has to be light years ahead of anything conventional of course. To my knowledge the TR3B astra was first seen around 1988 or 89 and during the Belgum flap. Just think if these vehicles have been in development for 25 years they must have them to almost perfection today. They supposedly have tech that was recovered from roswell hence the reson its still classified.

Oh by the way i seen one here in the mid west about 10 years ago at low altitude no noise at all just floated over me on the high way. I was awe struck. I have seen B 52"s fly out of missouri and F 117"s before it was neither one . Something promenent about the TR 3B is the plasma like pulsing port or light in the center of it. Suppose to be the drive, what that drive is is a debate itself. If it does not have this than it probably is not one of ours.

See Edgar Fouche www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-5-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Word is the NSA and the NRO have them. They are used for recon missions. They are unmanned drones. But they can be piloted and have a cock pit. I have no idea how true that is but I talked to a guy once that claims he seen a couple parked at a Air Force base in experimental. Of course you can take that with a grain of salt though. But neither would suprise me. The Astra program has probably been trickled down in a few branches since its inception by now

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If ever was a Ufo that has gained infamy on Ats, its black triangles. I don't doubt they are often mistaken as just black triangles, since the color black does say Top Secret. Like the famous blackbird which was used in the cold war for recons.

Although I am kinda of curious as to how these type of ufos are usually mentioned, and sighted too. Like an earlier poster, some say the size of these craft is almost unimaginable. Yet, never publicized or recorded at all.
I had somewhat of black triangle sighting. Although, it looked somewhat weird in overall shape, as well as it "subtle, but hey look at me"..er...Flight maneuver.

It was almost cylindrical, but yet a triangle, diamond shape to. And was quite slow in it movement. It looked like a cross between a B-wing from Star Wars, and a Metapod from pokemon that has black in color scheme. Out of the weird crap I've seen, it did feel like the hairs on my back stood up, and a some anxiety was kicking in. Weird thing is, other then me not taking any footage or what not( I have crap phone anyways), is no of the drivers saw it when I was the back of the warehouse.

Anyways, you know how they say a picture worth a thousand words...This one speaks to me, loudly.

edit on 5-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: KnightLight
It didn't have enough volume to produce lift using "lighter than air."

Wouldn't that depend entirely upon its mass?

You can buy very small mylar RC balloons with motors and batteries that have plenty of lift.

www.youtube.com...
Can anyone here explain this video?
Could it be real?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I saw a black triangle in the early 90's (around 91-93) in the North Bay Area, California about 15 miles away from Travis AFB. There were 5 of us total that saw it, around 2am hovering silently right above the three tops. It was so quiet and was unlike anything we had known aircraft to sound and look like. Living close to a major Air Force Base we were all use to frequent airplanes overhead. This was different, it looked black and had 4 lights, one near each point of the tips of the triangle and one in the center. The pictures from Belgium look exactly like what we all saw:

Of course I have no pictures, if that had happened today with smartphones one of the 5 of us would have probably gotten fottage of it rather than just memories.

That's what eventlually led me to finding ATS.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

To the OP, excellent topic!

Zaphod58, i know you have more interest and deeper knowledge than most around here regarding black projects. What is your take on the black triangle observations? I remember Intelgurl comment in a another thread long ago regarding triangles saying that "triangles are not that rare out here", i assume out here ment in the Tonopah area since i believe she worked there.

Puzzling..

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Basically, there are a mode of quick, reliable and low-cost transportation that will replace several other types currently used in/on the air, land and sea.

Well that's why we don't know about it.

No one up there making loads of money wants to change anything for us down here if it means loosing profits, they don't care about what's profitable for society.

All they want is power, control and keep it while stepping on everyone's heads.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator No one up there making loads of money wants to change anything for us down here if it means loosing profits, they don't care about what's profitable for society.

All they want is power, control and keep it while stepping on everyone's heads.

How does flying around secretly make loads of money? Seems to me most things that are piloted spend quite a bit of money every time they leave the ground. Unveiling the technology would get you all the investors in the world, and the craft would no longer be too secret to use militarily. Military might and civilian transport seem to be the most profitable application of such a craft.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join