It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
yep, still not making a ton of progress with these.

However (JMO) I've always been convinced that they're ours. The silver oval thingy's, yeah, probably not ours.
The silver round things with the bump-out on top? Probably ours, the bump-out is probably the radar or listening array.

But what do I know, right?

Maybe this is old hat, but I had never seen it before.

I trust the source implicitly, but don't expect you to.
edit on 11/1/2017 by sputniksteve because: altered

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Huge, silent and flew right over me on 17Dec18 at just after 6:00AM and it was heading towards Myrtle Beach. That's our Moon behind it. I thought it was a Stealth Bomber so I stopped taking a video of it. As the thing flew directly overhead I could see it wasn't a Stealth. It was a huge triangle that made no noise. When I realized that I screwed up I whipped the camera around to snap a pic. Yep its grainy, crusty and not clear but I got it. I sent the clear and stable video out for forensic image analysis and they have already confirmed a Triangle. The thing had an enormous amount of geometric projections on its belly and it was slow and not all that high up in the air. It also had two huge white lights on the front and three flashing lights on each tip of the triangle. Since it mimics a military plane I am going to assume that people just blow it off as I did.

edit on 29-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Can't see anything in that pic. Why don't you post your video?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bump for later reading

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yep its grainy, crusty and not clear but I got it.

can you link us to an original copy of the pic?

I sent the clear and stable video out for forensic image analysis and they have already confirmed a Triangle.

Who's "they" and can you link this amazing confirmed video you took?

It also had two huge white lights on the front and three flashing lights on each tip of the triangle.

and you post a picture of....... one can say its the moon, another can say its just a bright dot on a black background.

With what you supplied the 2nd is more accurate, its nothing but a bright dot on black.

Since it mimics a military plane I am going to assume that people just blow it off as I did.

there is no mimicking anything in what you have shown.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Once its released in public by others then I will post it. Of course you cant see anything in the 3" x 5" pic. Increase it to 8" x 11"

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes to all but only after the forensic image analysis is complete by the independent organization.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Huge, silent and flew right over me on 17Dec18 at just after 6:00AM and it was heading towards Myrtle Beach. That's our Moon behind it. I thought it was a Stealth Bomber so I stopped taking a video of it. As the thing flew directly overhead I could see it wasn't a Stealth. It was a huge triangle that made no noise. When I realized that I screwed up I whipped the camera around to snap a pic. Yep its grainy, crusty and not clear but I got it. I sent the clear and stable video out for forensic image analysis and they have already confirmed a Triangle. The thing had an enormous amount of geometric projections on its belly and it was slow and not all that high up in the air. It also had two huge white lights on the front and three flashing lights on each tip of the triangle. Since it mimics a military plane I am going to assume that people just blow it off as I did.

I can't see ur triangles in the picture (sorry) but really you shud have made a separate thread for this it would get more attention and conversation.

EDIT---- OMG I think I found ur triangle is it right below the moon??? If so congratulations on the real proof you got right here

edit on 31-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Correct. At 6:00. I didn't start a separate thread simply to test the waters. I will once the other organization completes their investigation. I don't want this thing to just fade away and remain a mystery like much other stuff has since the 1940's. I already sent the material out to several UFO organizations and to a University astrophysicist. One organization has seen the triangle in another pic I sent them. They stated same in writing. They also have a clear stable video of the thing you see beneath the Moon. I took the video as this tremendous bright object was coming towards me then I swung the phone around and took the picture. It could turn out to be some USA hardware but I don't think it was a Stealth bomber. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Yes to all but only after the forensic image analysis is complete by the independent organization.

So now you are back tracking?

You said it was done and confirmed.

Its what I quoted you saying.

I asked who "they" are?

You say "they have already confirmed its a triangle"

Not so good a BSing are ya?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Not so good a BSing are ya?

No I am not good at BSing and that's why I don't do it. Nor do I lie, embellish or cheat.

I asked who "they" are?

I already answered you previously.

edit on 3-2-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No I am not good at BSing and that's why I don't do it. Nor do I lie, embellish or cheat.

Yes I know, its why I asked because it seems you cant keep your story straight

these are your words that contradict each other

so its either a mistake or intentional, it seems less like a mistake when you keep making the same contradiction.

you said

I sent the clear and stable video out for forensic image analysis and they have already confirmed a Triangle. The thing had an enormous amount of geometric projections on its belly and it was slow and not all that high up in the air. It also had two huge white lights on the front and three flashing lights on each tip of the triangle.

I asked if you could link to the footage and who "they" are that confirmed its a triangle.

you reply with

If the forensic analysis you said was done and confirmed to be a triangle is not complete then how and what else is anyone suppose think other than you are making up stories and not very good at it.

I already answered you previously.

in this post I have quoted everything you have said to me

so again, BS as you have not answered me previously.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

We are not speaking the same English.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

We are not speaking the same English.

Now you are just trolling

I quoted your words

Its your english or are there a few of you's posting to troll ATS?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

As I mentioned will come back when I encounter something. On 18Apr19 at 5:14AM near Columbia, South Carolina. I was awake in a 3rd floor bedroom when I heard the loud sound a what I thought was a FEDEX or UPS commercial airliner. We have heard them fly over our home at random [weekly] since our arrival here in 2017. Typically they fly over between 3:00AM - 6:00AM. I am only surmising they are a FEDEX or UPS aircraft as I never saw what was making that noise. I have severe bronchitis from allergies and typically awaken around 2:00AM. If I cant sleep I will go into another room. On 18Apr19 at 5:14AM I had coughing fits and was awake. I heard what I have heard in the past which sounds like a mammoth jet aircraft. Since I was 10' from a window I got out of bed and looked out and saw a massive flying triangle. It had slow flashing white strobes on each tip and a red light on top of the aircraft. It was dark but I could see the shape of the silhouette of it because it was so huge and so pronounced that with 20 /70 vision without my glasses I clearly could see that its a triangle. This one is man made as its engines are the loudest that I have ever heard. OK so where is the evidence. None yet except my story but since this object does fly by almost weekly, I will have no trouble getting a clear video of it and posting same on ATS and / or YouTube. Please don't berate my statement, just wait as I will get it. Seems like others say that they are silent. I am sure some are but this guys is huge and thunders through the sky.

TBD

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: ThunderWords
I've seen one of the black triangles here in Norway. In a small city with no military bases close by.

My sister and me was outside walking close to my old apartment. And I have a curious eye and I look up at the sky very often.(seen much I can't explain over my years).
We're turning onto the street leading to my apartment when we see it. A huge black triangle floating right over us. It looked huge, like at least two or three of our normal jets could fit inside it. Moved real slow overhead while making a weak humming sound. I felt no fear, even felt inclined to greet them, waving. While my sister was really scared.

It flew so low I could make out the form of it and the material. And the surface of the vehicle looked almost like a liquid black metal. And it had lights in each corners (aka 3 lights), and it seemed like some pulsing rings in the middle was wobbling.
It moved so very slow so it almost seemed unreal. Like just floating, did not seem like gravity was an issue for this vehicle.

A short week after I saw a other thing who scared the # out of me, it was a trapes shaped, smallest in the front. With lights running at all sides of the vehicle. It moved REALLY fast. I saw it flew right over my head and was gone in under 2 secs. That thing filled me with fear, and one reason could just be the velocity of it.

Some of us will prob not believe me. But that does not matter, because I KNOW I saw something, I am not believing, I know.

The black triangle I saw, is NOT one of ours.

I was in the ARMY. I was exposed to new ideas. Get off on the wrong foot.. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed.. March Left foot first. I have a healthy does of aircraft ID. I have a healthy dose of being used to Firing Rockets, and automatic Grenade Launchers, and 50 caliber machine guns. IF you think a top secret vehicle that uses wind over it's curved wings to make a pressure differential would phase me..... You are not paying any attention.

I have never had fear like when I saw the black triangle.. I often call it silent.. But I also sometimes say it had a low hum..
I sometimes call it USA, but I sometimes don't..

It's not that I am changing my story.. It's that..

This thing FREAKED me out Hardcore to the bone animal instinct this is BAAAD vibe..

It had four lights.. at three corners and a big one in the middle..

It flew so slow............ ssuullooooowww. I shouldn't say it flew... It was just sort of there moving.. Like how a Star destroyer looks in Star wars.. Like there was no gravity..

It came right at me. Floated right over my head DEAD CENTER.. I could have hit it with a rock.. It was pretty big.. I've guessed maybe 150ft long. But it's a guess.

Now it get's weird.. Cause I am a scorpio.. I basically chase death sometimes.. I don't know any "out there" concept that really scares me, and seeing a UFO was always my most exciting idea. so normally this would be an awesome exciting experience right? I mean I try to experience states similar to death.. What is more scary than a heart attack, and a body, my body on the ground? OR a gun shot to the head BOOM.. Those things scare me, but.. Somehow not quite like this..

Nope. As it floated over me, I instantly panicked. I grabbed my brothers hand (dudes don't hold hands btw) I'm like 17 years old or something like this.. I grabbed my brothers hand and start running.. I'm running from an "airplane?" why???

If all the sudden you see a bear, and it looks up, and starts charging..
That's the same feeling.

My brain at the same time was telling me to look down because if I didn't see or think about the craft.. it would go away. IT wouldn't be real.. As long as the craft didn't know I knew it was there, I would be safe... when I looked back up it was gone.

BTW I don't think UFOs are craft....
I think they are Snakes........

I held my brothers hand!!

People have no idea..

And now I hope to NEVER see a ufo EVER again.

Want to know a kicker to the story? MY brother couldn't see it, until it was almost on top of us. His brain denied it was happening. I had a timespan of around 30 minutes to keep pointing it out..
"That star is bright."
"is that star moving?"
"dude look, what is that?"
ME "come on look."
him "meh"
I stop for a bit, always watching it.. Me and my brother very stubborn.. so I don't push him for now.
Me "Ok is that the moon?"
he says nothing.. There were clouds in the sky.. There was this giant light making a reflection on the ocean..
Then the clouds part and reveal the moon.. Wait if the moon is there, WHAT is that other thing...??
ME "that thing has lights."
Him "meh."

blah blah blah.... you get the picture.. He remembers this happening but he ignores it.. My baby brother said something one time, and it all made sense.. He doesn't want to know, he doesn't want to live in that world. Let him be. And so I will. And to raise that bet.. I would like to live in his world too.

He was one to always shut out our shared experiences of demons. It took me a long time but now I get it.. This is MY reality!

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was walking home with my girlfriend, in broad daylight, in the middle of a CITY, then look up, well guess what, a giant, and i mean A GIANT jet black triangle with smooth surfaces, and with strange, bright red square like markings flew right at us, it came very close so i grabbed my girlfriend and yelled GET DOWN! My girlfriend was very confused why i was acting in this manner, and when i looked back up, nothing was there, nobody else saw it,

And i know the feeling- DO NOT LOOK AT IT, LOOK AWAY!

It is very late, i need to go vomit, how i am supposed to sleep? is it near me? will i see it again?

WHAT THE (########)!

I was a left handed aquarius, i worshipped The Great Bear, or as you know it, the big dipper, i met the actual lord Buddha, he said OM to everyone, it was nice knowing you folk, i opened lots of doors, and i am pretty sure one of them is going to suck me right out from this world pretty soon. so thanks for all the nice chats, debates, and everything, you meant a lot to me, since i did not have that many friends in this world. Be carefull, stay safe.
edit on 17-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

can you link us to an original copy of the pic?

Sorry but I don't have or own the original pic; ATS does and they posted it here via Google images ;

www.google.com... d8KHaaCA74Q_AUIECgD&biw=1920&bih=966

Who's "they" and can you link this amazing confirmed video you took?

"They" is The Black Vault. I have the video but I cant upload it onto ATS.

and you post a picture of....... one can say its the moon, another can say its just a bright dot on a black background. With what you supplied the 2nd is more accurate, its nothing but a bright dot on black.

The white is the moon. The dot? All I see at 6:00 is a triangular geometric shape.

there is no mimicking anything in what you have shown.

You are correct it is a still picture so it cant mimic anything. I am describing what I saw in motion. Here's another pic that I took off a video this morning 24May2019 @ 5:08AM EST. of another Triangle that flies by constantly. Another ATS OP also is seeing it. It makes a lot of noise and I will assume that its USA owned.

Here's the pic of today's fly by.

edit on 24-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join