It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia/China Joint Naval Drills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
uk.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - China said on Wednesday it would conduct joint naval drills with Russia in the East China Sea off Shanghai in late May, in what it called a bid to deepen military cooperation.

Article say's a routine activity, yes no doubt.However the timing is most interesting.Russia/Ukraine- China/Japan and Obama stirring the pot with both.
edit on 2-5-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

In the end they are just drills but it certainly shows who's got who watching their backs that's for sure. Pretty powerful alliance if you ask me.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy Throw in the Korean wild card with that .Russia is not a isolated place that has no friends .The US has been alienating themselves and although they may have some friendly ties around the world it's becoming clearer that many are weighting the cost of that friendship .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Obama stirring the pot with both?

Not sure how Obama asked Russia to invade Ukraine or begged China to raise tensions in the region and aggression to its neighbours also, unless of course he's a physic mind reading hypnotist

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis It may not be Obama directly but I would suspect his handlers .The Benghazi issue being a good hint that that may be the case .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: TritonTaranis It may not be Obama directly but I would suspect his handlers .The Benghazi issue being a good hint that that may be the case .

Certainly not the case...

Obama doesn't have handlers

He has international friends and alliances, it was them who pushed for a no fly zone in Libya, that was called upon by the "Arab leagues" and the UN along with a handful of NATO members

Perhaps these are the mysterious handlers of Mr Obama ?

edit on 2-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis No , same handlers calling the shots to their minions .Look I as a Canadian seen my Prime minster Stephen Harper stand and give a speech verbatim to the same speech his counter part in Australia did . The Snowden document mentioning the five eyes group US, Canada ,Great Briton ,Australia ,and New Zeland is not a fiction .I am sure if we were to look at the past history we could find many instances of collaboration between the group . It's now different with the alliances of NATO and other groups .Heck just look at the MSM and what comes out of them and try and deny that they are not getting the same talking points ....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Obama doesn't have handlers

Obama reads from a teleprompter, right? Thanks for the laugh. I needed one today.
edit on 2-5-2014 by LrdRedhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: TritonTaranis No , same handlers calling the shots to their minions .Look I as a Canadian seen my Prime minster Stephen Harper stand and give a speech verbatim to the same speech his counter part in Australia did . The Snowden document mentioning the five eyes group US, Canada ,Great Briton ,Australia ,and New Zeland is not a fiction .I am sure if we were to look at the past history we could find many instances of collaboration between the group . It's now different with the alliances of NATO and other groups .Heck just look at the MSM and what comes out of them and try and deny that they are not getting the same talking points ....

Kinda like the Russia China North Korea Iran Syria alliance then isn't it

I wonder who the "handlers" of this alliance is ?

The devil?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis Well the Bible says the devil is the prince and power of the air .I would imagine he may be influencing many politicians . As it stands he may be influencing the ones that are invading other countries either covertly or overtly .The US and their Nato partners fit that over the past decade or so ...

top topics

join