It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber's Pal Lil Za Sentenced to Probation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lotusfoot
Both Beiber and Zod hasn't done a dang thing I didn't do and most other young men.

Um .. no. MOST young men don't do sizzurp and narcotics and vandalize homes for thousands of dollars in damage. And MOST young men don't get stoned and drag race through city and residential streets. That's simply not true.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You should educate yourself on what kind of sentences drug charges result in for non repeat offenders. This is not a good example of "the rich and privileged being able to buy themselves out of anything" but a pretty typical sentence for the crime. Of course these situations are vastly different in details and proceedings in different states and different instances and you can go to prison for these charges, you can also stay out of prison with these charges a lot of the time. To me torturing animals is also worse than doing recreational drugs.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LizardSlicks

I'm not as uneducated as you think...

Possession of Schedule I, II, III, IV CDS

Possession of any amount of the following CDS is punishable by 16 months, two, or three years of incarceration in the county jail:
•Schedule I opiates, opium derivatives, coc aine base, mescaline, peyote, or synthetic cannabis (including their isomers, esters, ethers, salts, and salts of isomers, esters, and ethers)
•Schedule II narcotics or opiates
•Schedule III hallucinogens, and
•Schedule III, IV or V narcotics without a valid prescription.

The possession for personal use of Schedule 1 depressants is punished by one year, 16 months, two years, or three years' incarceration.

A defendant who is a first offender and who is given probation will also incur a fine of at least $1,000 or community service hours. Subsequent convictions will result in a fine of at least $2,000, or community service. (California Health and Safety Code Section 11350.)

Now... If you READ the info given in the OP... The idiot admitted to DISTRIBUTING narcotics to "girls".

Distribution carries a heavy penalty. But... He obviously bought it off.

But that's ok. The guy your defending, for reasons I can totally guess, HAS to come to Texas. We'll take care of him just fine. You can bet your arse! Looking forward to him getting his due. Too bad state laws don't apply to other states when the same crime is commited in two different states. He'd be locked up for sure.

What surprises me (but then again... not) is that you're actually taking up for this guy.

...one day you'll have children.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I'm not "taking up for this guy", as if I personally care about him or his situation specifically, I just think it is outrageous to use this drug possession as one of those proofs of a certain class being able to buy themselves out of trouble. Also, he was not "giving it to girls" as in drugging them, he was offering girls who like to party free stuff. Kids that like to party will find what they want whether or not lil za's around trying to make friends. In the real world, those sentences you posted are much more likely to be given to someone older with a history of repeating the same crimes. On the freeway there are signs that say if you litter out your car you will face up to 10 years in prison and tens of thousands of dollars in fines. I don't believe that usually happens though. I personally know of instances where people avoided having to serve prison time for similar charges and were not part of the same "elite" that this wannabe rapper/ justin biebers friend is a part of. If you just look something up on the internet and you ignore how it actually applies in real life, then you don't get a very clear picture of what's going on. There are bigger threats out there to your children than this guy. If your children are hanging out where lil za and friends are partying, I don't think you can be blaming him about it anymore. As far as I understand one would have to be in the general vicinity of lil za during party time to have been offered party favors, as he wasn't out in the suburbs and out in the cities giving samples to children at the park.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LizardSlicks

Why do you keep focusing on JUST possession. It's DISTRIBUTION as well. That's a huge part of the pie. It's not just giving away free stuff. What bothers me is that you're totally ok with "free stuff" when it comes to drugs. I automatically see your stand point on drugs as a whole. How in the 9 hells can you think this is ok? This is called a controlled DEADLY substance for a reason. MDMA is not ok. It can kill you. People have died on this stuff. It causes your brain hemorraging. Oxy is just as dangerous. He didn't just have 1 substance, but 3. How are you ignoring all of the facts to focus on "simple possession"? Simple possession is MJ. Not narcotics!

I can't help it if california is bass ackwards when it comes to drug laws. But like I said... he's got to come to Texas to speak up about his charges in Dallas. We'll see how much different Texas does it. Personally... There are a ton of bad, horribly bad issues with all of this. It scrambles my brain to think that some people will look at it and say... No big deal.. That blows my mind!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

He didn't force anyone to take any drugs nor did he give anything to anyone who did not understand what it was. I don't go to these types of parties but if I did, he would be one of the people providing the purpose to the party we are all at and we would all be happy he was there. You don't accidentally end up at a party like that. If you're there you most likely are trying to partake. I am sure you know the difference between a drug dealer and what this person was involved in and charged for. You can try to make it black and white and bend it to make it seem as if a young member of the pop posse elite bought of a judge after getting caught heading a high dollar mdma operation during which he drugged innocent girls, or you can see the reality that this group of young people like to party they host parties where they party party gets rolled cops search famous house jar of communal pills for said parties is found one member of posse takes the rap. I wasn't there but I can tell you this is what it is and you can probably figure as much if you tried.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join