It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crushed Grass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I remember seeing this on TV a while back, and I think it kind of prove aliens or something beyond our comprehension is gonig on out there.

Well, well all know of those folks who go out and walkround in feilds crushing grass to make it look like aliens have landed or so on. Well, there were a few crop cirlces found where the grass was crushed down vertically as it stood, as in completely crushed down on its stalk. Now, this has been said to be impossible as it involves crushing down the knee of the grass, which we can't find a way to do. I shall try to find something on the net.

Any input? Did anyone else see this?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What do you mean crushing it down vertically? as if you were to step on a soda can? I don't see how this would be possible in any sense, alien or human. I mean.. I'd like to see some pictures of this, but... why would an alien crush it down verticly? They would need something that causes this to happen other than simply landing there or something. Oh well, see if you can find some pics.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering why too. It might not be aliens, might be some new technology being tested. It was on a UFO program so I put it in here. Ig it is aliens, they might be kind of mocknig our crop circles though.

Damn, google is crap.
10,0000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,000870563 results. Lol...

join