It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOOPS, Just made a big admission N.A.T.O' s intention all along.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
rt.com...

NATO must return to its original goal of fending off Russia, seizing the chance presented by the Ukrainian crisis to sever Europe from Moscow and move it closer to America, the US secretary of state said. Or else the bloc’s global leadership may be lost.

As far as I concerned the first paragraph is an admission of who's behind all the Russian/Ukraine mess.Russia has been the goal all along.So the defense shield was intended as a buffer, between the Middle East and N.Korea? Cough, nope don't think so. Russia has been the goal and target all along.
edit on 30-4-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Take RT with a grain of salt

edit on 30-4-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Take RT with a grain of salt

take all information everywhere with apinch of salt.
everyone only tells you what THEY want you to know.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is exactly what Russia has been saying all along.

NATO has been needing a NEW 'boogeyman' to justify their budget & existence.

Pentagon budget priorities continue trend of decreased funding for NATO

NATO urges allies to reverse defense spending cuts

The Pentagon’s budget reorganization could hobble the U.S.’ ability to contribute to NATO, following a trend in which other major alliance members have cut their contributions in recent years.

“The question is not whether NATO can participate in two conflicts at one time,” Mr. Benitez told The Washington Times. “The real question is can NATO win two or more conflicts at one time.”

If NATO is unable to 'wedge' itself into this conflict, they'll be on the chopping block for disbandment. Russia knew this from the beginning, hence their white glove treatment of Ukraine.
edit on 30-4-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
NATO is hardly going to sit back and watch Russia rebuild after the collapse of the Soviet Union to rival her once again, the best way to ensure Russia never threatens NATO again is to completely destroy her or run the risk of another nuclear stand off and another world war...

It's not just NATO it's the entire western world, friends and allies across the globe who share common values kicking Russia down who threaten this multinational worldwide alliance

This all should come at no surprise, the game has always been keep the pesky Russians down

You don't let a man with a gun get back up, you knock his arse out the first time and take away the gun, then you knock his arse out again as soon as he moves, Russia moved
edit on 30-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

This should make it perfectly clear that the US government does not work for the United States at all... but rather, globalist organizations.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

I am so sick and tired of US not playing by the rules (spending billions to topple pro-Russian government in Ukraine)

AND THEN GETTING VOCAL when Russia is playing dirty too.

I can't wait for Russia to take half the Ukraine...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

I am so sick and tired of US not playing by the rules (spending billions to topple pro-Russian government in Ukraine)

AND THEN GETTING VOCAL when Russia is playing dirty too.

I can't wait for Russia to take half the Ukraine...

Sorry but the truth is... Russia has been trying to stop Ukraine determining it own future for over a decade, and funded its pro Russian puppet, the majority of Ukraine have been in favour of EU ties and have requested to join NATO several times before yanukovych was elected

Do some homework/reading and stop getting all worked up

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Oh, you mean like the US did , and still is, with all the central and South American countries? Toppling popular democracies, funding, arming and training death squads and installing dictators causing the deaths of many thousands and the oppression of Millions, just for recources and favourable advantages for US corporations?

The US is no benevolent bringer of peace and democracy and the world supporters of the US usually are doing so without a mandate from the people to do so. They all want war, except the people who will ultimately have to fight it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I am sorry triton

but I don't read your posts

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The agenda behind this is nothing new.

Those who followed this know since the 90s, ever since the PNAC-agenda of former DEPSECDEF (and former World Bank President) Paul Wolfowitz was "accidentally" leaked to the New York Times in 1992.

Research the "Wolfowitz Doctrine"... this is its extension.
edit on 1-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

join