It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spirit of disobedience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The energy that has been driving the u.s. into near collapse for the last ten or twelve years is found in the waters. It is being done through the invasion of carp that are quickly destroying native species and habitats for themselves. In their native lands these carp do not show the same signs as they do here. This is because they can all be traced back to one disobedient fish that was realeased into our waters. If you want your country to be sane again then you must destroy them.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Silver carp have become notorious for being easily frightened by boats and personal watercraft, which causes them to leap high into the air. The fish can jump up to 2.5–3 m (8–10 feet) into the air, and numerous boaters have been severely injured by collisions with the fish.[3] According to the EPA, "reported injuries include cuts from fins, black eyes, broken bones, back injuries, and concussions.".[4] Silver carp can grow to 45 kg (100 lb) in mass.[5] This behavior has sometimes also been attributed to the very similar bighead carp, but this is uncommon. Bighead carp do not normally jump when frightened.[1] Catching jumping carp in nets has become part of the Redneck Fishing Tournament, in Bath, Illinois.[6]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not sure what your OP is about?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The carp are destroying habitat at an alarming rate. This behavior is not the same here as it is where they are native. This is symbolic to what are country is going through. It is likely caused through cymatics and spiritual influences on all americans. Most will not make the spiritual connection i make but can agree that native fish are becoming extinct in areas where the carp have taken over. It's pretty simple either remove the carp or say bye to the natives.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think I get your point.............well taken.....nuff said

new topics

top topics

join