It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Banker....Andrew Jarzyk....found dead in Hudson River...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JewelOfDenial
People making jokes about this young mans death are just as cold as the people they despise. We don't know if this guy is guilty of anything, for all we know he was a good guy that wanted to help. It's not usually the corrupt gung ho that end up dead but the people that threaten the corrupt. Surely with all these dead bankers something is going on behind the scene.

Not necessarily aimed directly at him, bankers in general. That joke has been around for a long time....banker at the bottom of a river/lake/ocean....

And while I am not saying corruption has occurred, these are very high profile financial professionals that are dying. If coincidence then wow what a crazy probability equation that would be. If not coincidence, then what connects them and were they part of or against whatever the connection was?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You're right it is very hard to pinpoint their culpability but it's important we keep looking into this as the chances of coincidence has to be very low.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What i've learned from this topic so far is that bankers can't fly. Now i know they can't swim either.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com... reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't know if this banker has been added to the list. He was shot dead along with his wife and nephew about 10 days ago

www.nydailynews.com...
Mohamed Hamwi found shot dead in Queens with all his valuables still with him
edit on 30-4-2014 by horseatemymoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

People making jokes about this young mans death are just as cold as the people they despise. We don't know if this guy is guilty of anything, for all we know he was a good guy that wanted to help. It's not usually the corrupt gung ho that end up dead but the people that threaten the corrupt. Surely with all these dead bankers something is going on behind the scene.

You're right of course but I wasn't making a joke-just expressing surprise that no one had yet taken the bait for an obvious joke setup. For all we know the rash of dead bankers were potential whistleblowers. The seemingly lack of interest in finding those responsible suggests exactly that. If they were part of the good ol' boys club being assassinated by disgruntled patriots we'd see TPTB using their impressive skills to track down the guilty parties. Same with the dead scientists. Since their murder investigations quietly fall by the wayside, I tend to suspect that they were assassinated by powerful people who will never answer for their crimes.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitewave

You're right of course but I wasn't making a joke-just expressing surprise that no one had yet taken the bait for an obvious joke setup. For all we know the rash of dead bankers were potential whistleblowers. The seemingly lack of interest in finding those responsible suggests exactly that. If they were part of the good ol' boys club being assassinated by disgruntled patriots we'd see TPTB using their impressive skills to track down the guilty parties. Same with the dead scientists. Since their murder investigations quietly fall by the wayside, I tend to suspect that they were assassinated by powerful people who will never answer for their crimes.

The most troubling aspect of this whole thing is that the MSM hasn't talked about it.

Every couple weeks we hear about another person within the financial industry that is found murdered or "suicided" and not one peep from the "if it bleeds, it leads" crowd. These deaths have gone WAY beyond what any rational person could call coincidental but it's being swept under the rug.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Is the inference here, with all these dead bankers, that someone is doing what the courts would not?

Not sure....that or that the bankers themselves had some major things to hide and could not face it anymore so rather than bring shame on themselves they commit suicide. Or were possibly killed to make it look like suicide.

There is also the possibility that their employer took out a life insurance policy out without them knowing. A simple one would be an client angry about making a loss.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm starting to get the feeling like we're supposed to do something with all these "coincidences"...I just don't have a clue what.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join