It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Banker....Andrew Jarzyk....found dead in Hudson River...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Looks like another banker that went missing has now turned up in a river dead. Andrew Jarzyk was Assisstant VP for Commercial Banking at PNC apparently.

Source

Authorities say a body found in the Hudson River earlier this week has been identified as that of a banker who disappeared while jogging in Hoboken.

But they have not determined a cause of death for 27-year-old Andrew Jarzyk, a Hoboken resident who went missing on March 30. Authorities have said surveillance cameras showed Jarzyk jogging along the Hudson River near Pier C Park early that morning as he trained for a half marathon.

edit on 4/30/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Now that's one who just couldn't run fast enough.........too bad.....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Appears they have not yet determined a cause of death and I am guessing there will be no signs of foul play, but that is a lot of bankers dying recently, and not just some low level bankers either. This guy was fairly high in the organization.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have never trusted joggers....their the one's that always find the bodies.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Weird story too. So he was with his friends at a restaurant at 1a.m. and got up telling them he would be right back and is then seen on camera at 2a.m. jogging and then seen on another camera entering a park? So WTF was this guy doing at 2a.m. jogging around Hoboken and why did he tell his friends he would be right back only to go for a jog? Story doesnt really add up at all to me. According to the family he was not a big drinker but out at 1a.m. suggests he may have been drinking, but really? A 2a.m. jog on a whim after saying you would be right back?

They also make a point to say he is in jogging clothes on the camera which suggests he went somewhere to change after he told his friends he would be right back.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe there was a park meet-up. If I were the police those are the people I'd be questioning.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Maybe there was a park meet-up. If I were the police those are the people I'd be questioning.

I was thinking the same thing. Bankers are known for doing nose candy....my thought was he was going to get some for him and his buddies and the deal went bad. His buddies don't want to admit that was what he was doing so they just tell the cops he said he would be right back and never returned.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is the inference here, with all these dead bankers, that someone is doing what the courts would not?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if a small group of like minded individuals, 3-5 say, are just doing us a favor.
possibly, with information gleaned from this very site where people like to make lists of such things www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-4-2014 by Neocrusader because: fixed links

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
1 - William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2 - Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 - Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 - Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 - Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 - Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 - Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 - Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 - James Stuart Jr, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz., the morning of Feb. 19. A family spokesman did not say whatcaused the death

10 - Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, commited suicide by jumping in front of LIRR train

11 - Kenneth Bellando, 28, a trader at Levy Capital, formerly investment banking analyst at JPMorgan, jumped to his death from his 6th floor East Side apartment.

12 - Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, the former CEO of Dutch bank ABN Amro found dead at home near Amsterdam with wife and daughter.

13 - Li Jianhua, 49, the director of China's Banking Regulatory Commission died of a sudden heart attack

14 - Lydia Rodarte-Quayle, 52 - jumped to her suicide from the 14th floor of Bred-Banque Populaire in Paris

15- Andrew Jarzyk....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Is the inference here, with all these dead bankers, that someone is doing what the courts would not?

Not sure....that or that the bankers themselves had some major things to hide and could not face it anymore so rather than bring shame on themselves they commit suicide. Or were possibly killed to make it look like suicide.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neocrusader
I sometimes wonder if a small group of like minded individuals, 3-5 say, are just doing us a favor.
possibly, with information gleaned from this very site where people like to make lists of such things www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wouldn't that be a twist in these stories?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
dbl post...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

That is quite the list. Has anyone been able to find any connection between them all, other than being in the financial industry of course?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Neocrusader
Surprised no one's made the joke of "what do you call a dead banker at the bottom of the Hudson river".

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe Well the "someone" could certainly include their own guilt, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitewave
a reply to: Neocrusader
Surprised no one's made the joke of "what do you call a dead banker at the bottom of the Hudson river".

So...what do you call a dead banker at the bottom of the Hudson river?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hope they dont try to pin all these suspicious banker deaths on movements like occupy.

Dead bankers, dead scientists, it is tragic and so sad. Human unconsciousness showing its ugly side.
edit on pm430pmWed, 30 Apr 2014 13:17:19 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
People making jokes about this young mans death are just as cold as the people they despise. We don't know if this guy is guilty of anything, for all we know he was a good guy that wanted to help. It's not usually the corrupt gung ho that end up dead but the people that threaten the corrupt. Surely with all these dead bankers something is going on behind the scene.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JewelOfDenial

I agree, they may not want to go along more likely than not. Premature to hip hip hooray the dead when they may be our only salvation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join