It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaker John Bercow cuts David Cameron off at Prime Minster's Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Pure Gold , David Cameron gets put in his place by Speaker of the House of Commons John Bercow in a the middle of his tirade against leader of the opposition Ed Miliband.

" But I hadn't finished"
....+1 John Bercow

I'm so looking forward to the European elections and hope the result will be even worse for the Tories than I think it will be , then it's only 12 months until we can kick these toffs back into the long grass where they belong.

edit on 30-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah saw this earlier.... very funny.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I thoroughly hate Cameron I’ve never known such a despicable government in my entire life I swear I’ll vote against the Tories for the rest of my natural life.

edit on 30-4-2014 by brianporter because: Spelling error

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: brianporter

I cannot begin to describe the strata of wisdom that must be present within you, in order for you to have come to that decision. Truly, there is only one thing more vile and grimy than the presence of Cameron in politics in the UK these days than him and his party. That one has to look towards the far right around here to get MORE sickened by a persons politics is testament to how ridiculously stupid politics has become in this day and age!

new topics

top topics

join