It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viktor Yanukovych Reportedly spoted in Moscow as US and UK vow to find Stolen Ukranian $Billions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Found some interesting stuff while I was surfing. Viktor Yanukovych is in Russia and the US and UK are after him and I only know of one way they go after criminals.

Britain and America pledged to spearhead a worldwide hunt for “tens of billions” stolen from Ukraine by its former president and his cronies on Tuesday at a London summit called to beef-up the country’s anti-corruption efforts.

Billions sought by US and UK

The fact that he still considers himself to be president of the country and that he is making public statements about it, says to me that he has been talking to some higher ups. Maybe pulling strings to secure his position under official Russian control.

RBC, a Russian newspaper and news agency, quoted an unnamed “prominent Russian businessman” as saying that the fugitive Ukrainian president flew into Moscow on Tuesday night and was later seen in the Radisson Royal Hotel Ukraine in central Moscow.

Victor Yanukovych 'is in Moscow'
Victor Yanukovych Reportedly spotted in Moscow

There are many, many more links on google on the same topic if you don't like these. But I would like to pose a question. If Mr. Yanukovych were to "disappear" What do you think Mr. Putin's Response be?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Putin will feign ignorance and find a way to say it was the U.S. who stole the money. Who knows at this point? It adds another layer of intrigue.
Interesting development! S&F for you!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
putin won't have to find a way to prove the west stole the money
their track record of theft speaks for itself loudly enough

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Notice how the EU isn't involved, or anyone other than the UK, in helping the US against Russia at this point? Our government has damn near lost ALL credibility on the world stage.
This whole ruse is going to backfire on the US and the UK, and HARD.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well the US already has all of the Ukraine Gold Reserves.

Seems they are not satisfied just with the gold, they want it all!

There is every chance that the 'missing money' has been transferred out of the country for safe keeping.

Then again ...... who knows.

Let us not forget the Marcos Billions missing from the Philippines while the US propped up their puppet.

P

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

LOL

Billions missing ??

Pentagon officials are on the record for TRILLION MISSING

Ukrainians and Russians are amateurs

edit on 29-4-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

LOL

Billions missing ??

Pentagon officials are on the record for TRILLION MISSING

Ukrainians and Russians are amateurs

I remember watching that on the propa-info-ganda-news on September 10, the day before 9/11. How convenient to have a (staged) attack the day after to steer attention away from the 2.3 trillion dollars missing or unaccounted for at the Pentagon.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The fact that he still considers himself to be president of the country

He is still president. There were to be elections held in May this year but obviously the coup didn't want to wait around that long.

As far as the money, who knows. Considering the lifestyle he was living these stories are probably correct. Hopefully he didn't put it all in the Cyprus banks. That would have been poetic.

Or maybe the money went the same place the Ukraine gold went... where did that go? Probably one of the US or EU central bank vaults.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Oh no! John Goodman, George Clooney and Matt Damian are going to be sent to Russia.Should be a interesting Movie with a sad ending.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davian
Notice how the EU isn't involved, or anyone other than the UK, in helping the US against Russia at this point? Our government has damn near lost ALL credibility on the world stage.
This whole ruse is going to backfire on the US and the UK, and HARD.

Good as a patriotic American I hope it does!!!! Our government top down left right is corrupt to the core! Republicans, democrats, etc. The Reids of our country are no different than the Grimms. Obozo is no different than Bush and the Koch brothers are the same as Georgie Boy Soros.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The only thing I'm sure of is that US government officials are corrupt, and so are the Russian officials, and so are both sides of the Ukrainian ones. It's absurd to listen to any of them claiming money theft and corruption about the others. I'm pretty sure they've all been doing it in some way. No way to tell if this claim is legit or not. Wouldn't shock me at all though if it was true.

I think the point is more about throwing stuff against a wall and seeing what sticks though. There are some people with a lot of power that can't wait to get another war started.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As far as i am concerned, i think it is like a pay off or a share of a piece of cake, to Yanukovitch by the Russians, Most of the Military factories in Ukraine that bring billions of dollars belong to Russia. He helped them to take care of the factories and he was paid his share. NO MONEY IS MISSING. Those capitalists that asked him to step aside can still bring him back, if they want.

---stephenca

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Russian media are trying to convince the world that Yanukovych is still alive. In my book, that's proof that he was liquidated.

top topics

join