It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E=MC^4^2...A thought experiment regarding Energy and the Speed of Light.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I can honestly say I've never heard of that place in my life either. I'm used to working with prestigious ones like Harvaard and Stanford in our international collaborations.

I'm sure there are many things you have never heard of in your life. "Spell check" for example.

Harvaard lol

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm English, I don't use American spelling.

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: bastion
Yes it's total gibberish, and No, it's not accredited according to quackwatch which has it listed under the category:

"Schools Not Accredited by Recognized Accrediting Agency"

Universal University of Holistic Spirituality
University of Berkley
University of Health Science
University of Integrative Health Sciences (AIHS)
University of Science and Philosophy
University of the Healing Arts
Westbrook University (Aztec, Arizona)
Yamuni Institute of Healing Arts

Aye, alarm bells started ringing when a profile said he set up the 'uni' in his own home (which sold books from, surprise, surprise) - plus Physicists and Chemists ridiculing his work.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I'm English, I don't use American spelling.

What are you talking about? You spelled Harvard wrong. Harvard is a name. A last name to be exact. Named after John Harvard. There is only one spelling.

---

Walter Russell and Nikola Tesla were very good friends. "Tesla recognized the wisdom and power of Russells' teaching and urged Russell to lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it."

---

It's funny that Walter Russell predicted the existence of some transuranium elements, which Charles Steinmetz of General Electric was able to corroborate the existence of through direct experimentation in a laboratory. Don't you wonder how he was able to do that with his theories? Probably not.

---

Yes, the University of Science and Philosophy was created to teach science that is both mainstream, and not mainstream. Therefore they don't fall within the government's accreditation standards a.k.a. forced indoctrination approved school system. There are many schools that don't bother with accreditation, because it is a JOKE.

People in ivory towers need not cry.
edit on 5-5-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Because the periodic table isn't really that hard to predict where as yet undiscovered elements lie - the whole struture of the table is so yoou can see elements behaviour based on their position. He got one or two right and thousands wrong.

That's like saying someone's psychic because they won the lottery once, yet ignore the millions of times they got the numbers wrong.

If you think Universities are forced indoctrination, you've clearly never been to one - Science degrees encourage everyone to challenge accepted science. The jokes on people paying for a degree that isn't even worth the paper it's printed on. In any other field it's called major fraud.

Also Tesla was a great visualist but very poor at the rest of things as all subsequent demonstrations of his work have proved. Generally speaking, if something cites Tesla, it's an article written by people who don't understand modern science
edit on 5-5-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

...and that's coming from someone who can't spell Harvard, or use a spell check.

FYI, Walter Russell didn't get thousands wrong. You haven't even heard of the guy, now you think you are an expert on him. lol

I'm done talking to you. You are worthless. None of you have disproved anything I have said. Walter Russell wasn't my source, it was a starting point to a much more advanced theory, or should I say simple theory. Hence why I said it was a "semi source".

Just so you know, I didn't attend the University of Science and Philosophy, which was a school that started out like any other school without government funding would many years ago. It didn't pan out and become famous, but that doesn't matter. Back in its day it was just another place to obtain wisdom.
edit on 5-5-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Like I said, I'm English, we use Harvaard over here - have done for centuries and English spelling uses proper English not the US rip-off.

I read his biography which lists all the ones he got wrong and how the vast majority of his work is ridiculed by respected scientists and Universities, hence knowing it's true he was mainly wrong.

There's no need to act like spoilt brat about it - if you were genuinely interested in learning why not have a civil conversation with myself or the several other posters on here who are familiar with the subject?

It's hard to disprove something when you've provided zero evidence, predictions, equations and the rest that are requirements for science.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Though this was relevant to some things I have said on this topic.

Matter will be created from light within a year, claim scientists
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
a reply to: chr0naut

Still not an answer...
What gives the photons its
momemtum...

Text "The term photonics thereby emphasizes the photons are neither particles nor waves --- they have particle and wave nature. 1.] A collision with a moving particle excites the atom. 2.] This causes an electron to jump to a higher energy level. 3.] The electron falls back to its original energy level, releasing the extra energy in the form of a light photon.

Photon acceleration is the phenomenon whereby a light wave changes color when propagating through a medium whose index of refraction changes in time. This concept can be used to describe the spectral changes experienced by electromagnetic waves when they propagate in spatially and temporally varying plasmas."

edit on 28-5-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
E=Mc2 plus + perspective/ time

add those two mathematically, and u get a Unified Field Theory worth looking at.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
and if a higgs has no Mass then how can it have existince/acceleration?
a reply to: Erno86

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: TheWetCoast

Can you explain how posting baseless assertions and getting called out for it proves that science is a religion?
I openly stated that everything I wrote was WRONG! This thread has always been a though experiment designed to inspire abstract and intelligent discussion. I wrote this thread as a social experiment to prove a point. Many people decided to vilify me instead of contributing to the discussion in a meaningful way. You missed the point entirely.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
and if a higgs has no Mass then how can it have existince/acceleration?

Because a photon has "no rest mass."

Black holes do not have a "event horizon," but an "apparent horizon" where light photons can be ejected at the magnetic poles, at near the speed of light.

So it is quite feasible to construct a interstellar capable starship, with a micro-mini black hole propulsion unit onboard, where it can gravitationally attract starlight photons or plasma --- so the photons can be ejected out of the mini-black hole's magnetic poles ---- steered towards a thruster, so this freebird can easily increase speed ---- exponentially squared --- up to the speed of light [with two outboard magnetic fields surrounding the starship], and beyond into the superluminal realm.

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 29-5-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Skimming this thread has left me astounded that none of you have ever heard of...Tetryonics

Tetryonic Theory

Need a source? Here you go.

International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications

Study up ladies and Gentlemen.

Tetryonics - a fundamental re-interpretation of the geometry of mass-ENERGY-Matter is required to complete the "Standard Model."

In addition to revolutionizing our understanding of Quantum geometries and interactions Tetryonic Theory facilitates the development of a whole new field of Physical maths based on equilateral triangles in lieu of the spherical geometries historically employed.

- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com... dpuf

"Reality is what everyone is keen to know about. No one wants to be deceived; all are eager for trustworthy information, if it be forthcoming, about both the material and the spiritual worlds, which together seem to constitute the universe." Sir Oliver Lodge

I welcome you to a new age in scientific understanding.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My black hole starship propulsion theory [explained somewhat on my last post] is a somewhat different theory [Google: Black Hole Starships], than others, that use the evaporation of --- Hawking gamma radiation from a micro-mini black hole --- to power the starship up to the speed of light. It is a safe and efficient way too travel to the stars. Only problem...producing or finding a micro-mini black hole.
edit on 29-5-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 29-5-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I would like to encourage you and others seeking faster than light travel to investigate Quantum Cosmology as it shows a way forward.

Tetryonic Theory strongly supports the Electric Universe's model of Electromagnetic interactions driving the physics of our Universe on all scales. A closer examination of this work will reveal how equilateral [squared] Planck energy momenta can easily extend and give shape to your current EM models and correct many of the mathematical misconceptions that have arisen over time from extrapolating math without foundation. We invite you to review the work with an open mind.

Note:
"I do have one word of caution that I offer to all who delve into Tetryonic theory in search of answers to their favorite problems, and that is to begin at the beginning with either QM [or Geometrics] before peeking at the solutions to timeless physics mysteries.

Tetryonic theory is built on the rigidity of equilateral geometry and in its development many small assumptions that have crept into physical sciences have been corrected. It is all too easy to be tempted to sweep it aside because it presents one aspect or another of physics in a completely new and unfamiliar light – this is the foundation of all new theories [and they all require brain re-training at one level of another in order to be understood and applied].

I assure you Tetryonics as coherent and consistent as the geometry that provides its foundation dictates it must be – it affords no speculative assumptions about the quantum fabric of our Universe.

The world is no longer flat, and the many long held barriers have been broken throughout History by those who dared to think a little differently about familiar things – I encourage you to join me and see where it leads."--ABRAHAM
edit on 29-5-2014 by shixta because: added Note:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"Because a photon has "no rest mass." ,,ahhhhhh
so like God,,, when it rests it disappears.

Hence the "God Particle" ,,

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join