It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police brutality Leeds!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
watched this videos and it made me wonder we are steps closer to a police state even the U.K is been hit! take action now guys share do whatever.
feeling sad

youtube
edit on 05/09/2013 by leopardpimps because: cant get vid to link

edit on 05/09/2013 by leopardpimps because: made it work

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps this is nothing new. id put this down to one shady bizzy, the rest just respond to the call and don't really have an understanding of the situation other than one of there own needs assistance. the bigger question of the police state in this country however... that's a conversation that's sorley needed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps

I love how this girl kept her calm the entire time. Kept asking them why they were doing what they were doing, asking them for their badge numbers. When they refused to give any information, she reiterated she has the right to know as someone who employes them. Love it. They never did say why they arrested and threw that old man to the ground. It appeared they found some kind of drug? But who knows. They can just make stuff up as they go to arrest someone.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: danielhanson420

it is indeed i used to live in hyde park i moved , nothing new here but to search a guy in public and the guy didn't even resist as such . it's revolting has to share been away a long time but my god this made my blood boil!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

agreed and he said data protection that's bull# , by law they have to show their I.D . total cod s**t god awful video felt someone had to see xx

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps I've been bounced off every wall in the station, kicked whilst in full leg restraints and cuffs and had my bank card snapped seconds before release, to stop me being able to taxi home. some of it I deserved, some of it purely out of spite. There's not a great deal of context to this video as such. so its really hard to comment ether way other than they're just humans, the good, the bad and the ugly. A few years ago id of jumped on this but now I like to think I have a good perspective on such situations drawing on a wealth of experience.
I agree with the comments about the person filming this the though, they handled themselves impeccably.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i too have been abused by the police i have no respect as it goes i get your point but things could of been done in the legitimate , correct manor xx

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Seems like within the past 10 years, the US and UK have coordinated their agendas.

Global warfare, the police state etc.

In typical police fashion, now that theyve apprehended the victim, its time to torture him.

If this was the US, that girl would have been assaulted, hogtied and placed right next to the elderly man.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

the U.S and U.K have combined agendas , hopped in bed and have spawned there police state baby! congratulations guys we are the united nations ... hmmmm

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps There a lot more subtle with it over here. could you imagine the summer riots happening in the U.S? there'd of been a body count to rival Iraq haha.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

i dread to think , we are getting this way protests banned no freedom of speech

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Ye am sik of seein this now I have been severely beaten by cops coz they thought I matched a description...

ye fair play to the gal I always end up swearing wich they can arrest you for
edit on 29-4-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You have the right to protest... providing they ok your application

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BoovDawg

i must say i am loving the responses from this and yes indeed she did well , as they do love to get you for swearing which ironically is not illegal x

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

yeh but are they really going to accept that ? xx hmmm

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps As long as you lie with your app and say your EDL, shouldn't be a problem getting them to sign off on it hahaha

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

the EDL can suck my .... yeh anyway , way off the mark

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is the commissioner who was voted in...

These were the other choices...
www.choosemypcc.org.uk...

The next PCC elections will take place in May 2016.
Plenty of time to get your campaign up and running.
If you can't beat them, take control of them.
www.getoutandvote.info...

We could just have one of those fake Tavistock style controlled revolutions instead. They provide much needed amusement for the banksters.
edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: changed wording

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Is there any background to the video. Why was the guy being arrested in the first place. For all we know he could have been up to all sorts. Until I know what he was being arrested for I can't really make a judgement.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Looks like this is the guy who should have been voted in... www.upsd.co.uk...

He would have sorted any wrongdoing to the best of his ability. Our PCC, Martin Surl, has been known to sort out longstanding issues the same day it's brought to his attention. This PCC thing does work for us, if you vote the right one in. Get informed, get involved, and take control of your local constabulary.
edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: punctuation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join