It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pucallpa (Peru) Hostile UFOs and Abductions - UPDATE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sure its not some natives, that are still in the tribal days, or drug smugglers using psychological warfare as to "Keep people away"? And using mystical musings. Plus, I'm sure people go missing in areas like tht all the time. Sex trade and such.

They have their spines right, so it not Predator. Must be a drug lord.
edit on 30-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lotusfoot
a reply to: Trueman

People "is" dying ? My country farmer dad says "is" when he is supposed to say "are", I thought that was a southern thing, are you from the south ? just curious, I also hear people around here say "I seen it" and "he do it" . So what do you think they seen out there in Peru ? lol

Haha...., you got me there.

Well, you got to hear me talking, even more strange. I have like 2 accents at same time since I speak italian and spanish too. Father italian, mother amazon rainforest native...., proud to be american.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Sure its not some natives, that are still in the tribal days, or drug smugglers using psychological warfare as to "Keep people away"? And using mystical musings. Plus, I'm sure people go missing in areas like tht all the time. Sex trade and such.

Shining Path?

That being said, thanks for posting OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Shining Path?

In my opinion, this one seems to be real. The fact that a militar patrol confronted and opened fire against the UFO is something to consider seriously. Those patrols know well how drug smugglers look like, hard to believe they didn't identified them.

After their confrontation, they didn't come back with reniforcements, they didn't continue investigating the event neither. I don't think they were afraid. It must be an order given, to abort further investigations.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Did I miss the pictures and video of the skinless bodies and all the proof of this stuff?

I do know that when people in isolated places see things they cant explain they often attribute other things that arent necessarily related....

Just saying here, we could have two totally different things goin on here , and its linked togther because of mysterious lights....

Add in some folk tales, people making wild claims, some phobia , fear of the unknown and bam........

Just saying, I would like to see more evidence the other stuff is happening and more solid evidence before making a judgement on something like this

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It is weird that the UFO phenomena seems far more hostile and dangerous in South America. There is that famous case where an island off the Brazilian coast was visited nightly for months and the unknown lights burned people... in one grotesque case, a man was hit with a light and literally fell apart over a few hours... the army came in and filmed for a month ... of course, then they shut up about it and took their film. It was said the U.S. put a lid on it.

They found some seemingly dissected corpses, too.

The case has pretty darned good documentation and Bob Pratt's book, UFO Danger Zone, is a good, level recount of events.

This latest one suffers from lack of English translation, heh. I have no idea if it's legitimate, but discounting people's accounts just because they live in the third world is arrogant... but mistaking known tech can happen.

If these accounts are accurate, why is South America the place where hostile aliens go? Is it a game preserve? Is the Earth sectioned off for different species? That might solve why greys are seen more around the U.S., Nordics in Europe, etc.

It does illustrate how powerless we are if a high tech bully drops by from the infinite reaches of space. Where are the alleged space brothers who are supposed to be watching out for us? Maybe the military industrial complex is a prudent thing to have... or maybe that's what they want us to think... heh.

We should be glad (sorta) that they are just grabbing or zapping the occasional human, rather than dropping an asteroid or virus to kill us all. There are weird things going on, regardless.

Well, we all gotta die... and I'd rather be burnt by a UFO than die of a heart attack on the toilet... just sayin'. Maybe I should rethink that, though...

edit on 5/1/2014 by Baddogma because: clean up

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Please post all of the information and picture evidence of these skinless bodies and craft, don't just start a thread that references to 20 others. I always take these kinds of cases in 3rd -2nd world countries a little more seriously, these people live in poverty and have nothing to lose and nothing to gain from their testimony. Whoever is doing this, whether it is aliens preying on underdeveloped places, or governments trying to scare natives off of valuable land, needs to be exposed. Maybe we could get a translator on these news reports, see just how seriously they are taking it.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Shining Path?

In my opinion, this one seems to be real. The fact that a militar patrol confronted and opened fire against the UFO is something to consider seriously. Those patrols know well how drug smugglers look like, hard to believe they didn't identified them.

After their confrontation, they didn't come back with reniforcements, they didn't continue investigating the event neither. I don't think they were afraid. It must be an order given, to abort further investigations.

There was actually a military confrontation?! Can we consolidate all information on that aspect?

edit on 12014f3103America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Indeed. On the first page of this thread, one of my posts mentions that incident and it includes a video where Former Peruvian Air Force Commander Chamorro tells about it. After the incident, they contacted him to share their experience.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seanizle
Please post all of the information and picture evidence of these skinless bodies and craft

Read your own request and ask yourself if that make sense. Do you think such an evidence will be available just with a few mouse clicks.

Want pizza too?

Pay attention to the facts, this took place in 2008 and kept going so far. No intentions to be exposed by mass media all these years. But you want to see the bodies now.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well as arthur conan doyle coined the phrase for his literary detective sherlock holmes, "When all other possability's have been disproven whatever remain's however unlikely must be the answer" and with logical point born in mind there is every possability that this is indeed the work of something or someone we can only explain as alien but obviously whomever or whatever they are they are indeed criminal and murderous and should be treated as such but one thing about chile like many south american country's it was a hive of Nazi enclaves and safe houses after WW2 and a lot of the conglomerates which the hidden Nazi post war movement paid for and built up with the resources they had sequestered to these regions also are worth bearing in mind, though I can not percieve of any motivation a group of there son's or grandson's may have in furthering whatever project's they may have continued after the war it is a fact that the Nazi experimented with some very exotic technology's far ahead of what the allies wanted the world to know about such as the bell anti gravity experiment a device which needed chaining down to four massive steel reinforced concrete pillers but was believed destroyed by the time the allies got there, but then of course other than anecdotal story's, dodgy photographs and the purported military action by admiral bird in 1947 antarctica against a possible Nazi holdout we really do not have any definitive evidence that they really had these things let alone could have or maybe still are developing them for possible less nationalistic but no less power hungry modern elite's or even what possible factions could conceivably exist among such.
So the most likely possability when all others are discounted is alien in origin and we may never know there reasons but I have heard of other attack's on people in south america and in particular in brazil, you may have heard of the case of the man whom was struck by a light from a object as he broke into his own home having lost his key and how his body litterally fell apart with him dying several day's later in hospital.
I think you have a very good thread here and it is a matter definitely worthy of investigation, though I suspect someone know's what is going on there.

edit on 1-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well as arthur conan doyle coined the phrase for his literary detective sherlock holmes, "When all other possability's have been disproven whatever remain's however unlikely must be the answer" and with logical point born in mind there is every possability that this is indeed the work of something or someone we can only explain as alien but obviously whomever or whatever they are they are indeed criminal and murderous and should be treated as such but one thing about chile like many south american country's it was a hive of Nazi enclaves and safe houses after WW2 and a lot of the conglomerates which the hidden Nazi post war movement paid for and built up with the resources they had sequestered to these regions also are worth bearing in mind, though I can not percieve of any motivation a group of there son's or grandson's may have in furthering whatever project's they may have continued after the war it is a fact that the Nazi experimented with some very exotic technology's far ahead of what the allies wanted the world to know about such as the bell anti gravity experiment a device which needed chaining down to four massive steel reinforced concrete pillers but was believed destroyed by the time the allies got there, but then of course other than anecdotal story's, dodgy photographs and the purported military action by admiral bird in 1947 antarctica against a possible Nazi holdout we really do not have any definitive evidence that they really had these things let alone could have or maybe still are developing them for possible less nationalistic but no less power hungry modern elite's or even what possible factions could conceivably exist among such.
So the most likely possability when all others are discounted is alien in origin and we may never know there reasons but I have heard of other attack's on people in south america and in particular in brazil, you may have heard of the case of the man whom was struck by a light from a object as he broke into his own home having lost his key and how his body litterally fell apart with him dying several day's later in hospital.
I think you have a very good thread here and it is a matter definitely worthy of investigation, though I suspect someone know's what is going on there.

I think I get what youre saying but im not sure.....

No offense but its one wall of text and a giant sentence, so im not sure im understanding exactly what youre trying to say.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I really don't understand the insistent desire to see photos of mutilations on human bodies. I rather focus in the situation of the still living villagers.

Anyway, a few members mentioned a similar case that took place in Brasil. I found some graphic information, including the real autopsy document. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PHOTOS, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE LINK. I won't post them.

*WARNING* VERY STRONG IMAGES

despiertaalfuturo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Indeed. On the first page of this thread, one of my posts mentions that incident and it includes a video where Former Peruvian Air Force Commander Chamorro tells about it. After the incident, they contacted him to share their experience.

I just watched them, although Youtubes translation subtitles were unintelligible at times... That being said, it was very interesting. There was also something about National Geographic and Discovery. Basically the footage was taken by three journalism students from the University of Lima. If my understanding of the video was right, they filmed from two cameras and this is REALLY interesting - one of them sounds like it was equipped with a GEIPAN type diffraction lense for spectrographic stuff!

I hope we can get more info or raw data.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Glad you got it. I recommend to you to take a look in the previous thread that I mention in the initial post (link is there). That will give you a clear idea of how the UFO information is controlled.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sorry My gramma is atrocious and I get carried away typing.

Some of these are entertaining but some are very disturbing, still better than reading my thought's and reach your own conclusions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.americanantigravity.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.spiegel.de...
www.youtube.com...
www.jta.org...
hitlernews.cloudworth.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.ufoinfo.com...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
rifeenergymedicine.com...

Now the next one reminded me of one I read about several decades ago,
worldufophotosandnews.org...

The one I remember was a poor argenitinian who worked on a ranch on the pampas encountered a downed UFO on tripod leg's, the ramp was down so his curiosity got the better of him and he entered, inside he found a ladder up and climbed to find two blond blue eyed men he described as beautiful but stone dead sitting at a console, (maybe the inspiration for hanger 18), something told him to get out and so he did and ran away but as he did so two other different shaped discs to the one he had ran out of passed over the downed one and shone purple beams in a sweeping fashion over it, a few week's later he came past the site only to find were the saucer had been a mound of greyish dust and when he past that way again a few day's later is had shrank to an even smaller mound of dust.
When he came back with someone after eventually telling them there was a burned circle, no dust and grass would not grow in it and three indentations where the tripod had been.

edit on 1-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Does quite nicely thank you, and really i wasnt trying to be rude, im horrible too trust me lol!

Thank you for the links

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I really don't understand the insistent desire to see photos of mutilations on human bodies. I rather focus in the situation of the still living villagers.

Anyway, a few members mentioned a similar case that took place in Brasil. I found some graphic information, including the real autopsy document. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PHOTOS, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE LINK. I won't post them.

*WARNING* VERY STRONG IMAGES

despiertaalfuturo.blogspot.com...

Sorry but
1. Those cadavers arent skinless

2. alot of those look to be gunshot wounds to me, being as that ive spent some time in war theater and come across long deceased bodies with bullet wounds, this fits exactly with some of those pics who appeared to be sprayed down from automatic fire, ....

Some of the others look to be areas where creepy crawlies from the ground take their toll and come in and out of, things do lay their larvea in human bodies.......just saying.......

These connections seem to me to be people stumbling on , or being victim of some sort of cartel violence.....

Im sorry but this just doesnt jive.......
edit on 5/1/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask want to see a 25 foot green florescent bean shaped object hidden in the mountains south of Puma Punka (pre incan megalithic ruins) just west of lake Titicaca. Go 7.7 miles south on Google Earth to 16*40'06.45S 68*43'22.07 west. I have never seen anything like this on GE. It appears to have an oval shadow underneath but illuminates the surrounding snow to make a lighter shadow of the rock it is under than that of surrounding shadows. That leaves out swamp gas and Venus but it could be a giant "Chinese lantern" hidden in the mountains.LOL.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder this is probably one of the most well documented cases I have come across. The Mexico thing seems like nonsense on legalized smokie by comparison. Real people got really hurt including the uniformed authorities who backed off and just left.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join