It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated and infested with western establishment-paid shills...?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: renden
ATS is completely overran by shills that literally censorship even the topics about censorship LOL!

I just posted proof where ATS member confesses to using ATS as a weapon, and my post linking to that confession has been deleted!

ATS is a total joke, CIA is totally running this site.

So waz up you agency trols? You suck!

To prevent thread drift, I will simply link to my response in the appropriate thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: renden

ATS is a total joke, CIA is totally running this site.

So waz up you agency trols? You suck!

And yet you still post on ATS, why?

I enjoy the fact that those who are fairly new are the ones that are constantly using the shill moniker.

I look at it this way... If you are unhappy with the way this site is run you can leave and join something like GLP where they let you act the way you want.

This is a privately owned site and they have the right to run it the way they see fit, so if you have a problem with that maybe you should start your own site.

It is just that simple.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I thought only Spetz got that Vintorez rifle...Pretty elaborate stuff for a group of "civilian militia"

Well, from what has been posted they went to the local military surplus store to get all the goods they have.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I thought only Spetz got that Vintorez rifle...Pretty elaborate stuff for a group of "civilian militia"

Well, from what has been posted they went to the local military surplus store to get all the goods they have.

That's not true at all. The Crimean self-defense forces had access to weaponry from Ukrainian bases that they seized inside Crimea. The Russians also supplied them with equipment from their base there.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

The Russians also supplied them with equipment from their base there.

Really? You admit that?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hmm...creating a post to substitute a 'poll' that sent the original post scurrying into the deep dark recesses of ATS never to be seen again...must think of a name for it as the word shilling is perhaps to simple sounding...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Where did I say it didn't exist? I'd really like to see it...

Of course it exists. Here on ATS? Not nearly as much as hysteria would have us believe. This is a site driven by opinion...usually diametrically opposed opinion.

Opposing opinion doesn't a shill make.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Vovin

The Russians also supplied them with equipment from their base there.

Really? You admit that?

I thought that was common knowledge? It still is far from the self-defense forces being Russian army units. If that's the logic, then there's a lot of American soldiers murdering people in Syria.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Frankly, this wouldn't suprise me none...
Heck, the Press probably use ATS posts to "Boost" their Neilson ratings...

(post by zigzags removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davian
Anyone think it is a bit odd, that just before this 'Crimean crisis' unfolded, a bunch of user accounts were 'activated' that all have the same posting characteristics involved in said posts and/or threads.

- Blind following of mainstream media sources (primarily western links), and the sourcing of said sources, in the threads and posts in question therein.
- Nationalistic tendencies, blind adherence and adoration of government and elitist establishments (for example, the Crown).
- Instant insensitive decrying of anything conspiracy theory-related, automatically, right off the bat.
- Populous circle-jerk threads, almost always involving large numbers of said aforementioned disinformation agents.
- Rampantly obtuse cognitive dissonant tendencies, aimed toward attacking and/or discrediting critics of the US government and/or their political and/or financial allies.
- Obtusely ignorant defense of globalist tactics, such as the NATO encirclement of Russia, Russophobia, defense of nationalistic institutions (the Svoboda Nazi party, Israel's persecution of Palestinians, and EU doctrines threatening the sovereignty of non-EU nations and the sovereignty of nations abroad).
- The unfounded idea that the Pan-American western union of oligarchs can do no wrong.
- Any American citizen standing against his government is a domestic terrorist, and automatically jumping on and/or jumpstarting a bandwagon to source any possible media spin article discrediting said citizen or citizen movement citizens are involved in therein.
- Characteristics strongly indicative of rampant racism and 'chest-pounding' nationalistic and/or imperialistic tendencies.

Swap in "globalist" over the word "nationalistic" and damn near 100% of all of the above describes with stunning accuracy the liberal horde I found here abut a year ago when I returned from like 5 year hiatus.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
There's a much, much MUCH simpler explanation.

As ATS grows in popularity, more people of various walks of life will find their way here.

The majority of people, as we already know, aren't well versed in the things we hold as truth. It takes YEARS of research and questioning the status quo in order for most people to get there.

You expect everybody who comes here to already be 'awakened' to what we know?

IMO it's entirely justified to see a bunch of people towing the party line, because that's all they know.

How about instead of complaining about them, that we do what we've always done and try to educate them, through reasoned, healthy and civil debate.

Are there some people who are paid to troll internet boards to push an agenda? There sure are.

Are they interested in the musing of ATS, enough that some actual 'operation' has been formed around it.

I highly doubt that.

~Tenth

I agree with bith this perspective and that of the OP.

One because I k ow shills exist and two because I read my Facebook feed everyday and see what people actually think

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join