It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO of Armatix Creates Safe Gun -- Get's Stalked and Harassed by Gun Enthusiasts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
>watch batteries go out.

good maybe they'll learn how to be responsible; or perhaps the watch is one of those that charges itself through wrist movement.

Watch batteries go out? So do bullets. If changing a battery is an issue than gun ownership should not be for you. Gun ownership should come with a serious intelligence test and psychological evaluation.

Problem is that humans are not stable, one day you might be a responsible gun owner until you get fire and your wife leaves you then you snap after a few beers. Guns are ok but people are stupid.

You cannot see the inherent problem of having electronics controlling something that creates massive amounts of force every time it is fired?

I put a firearm in a bedside safe for home defense and it will still fire if I need to pull it out next year or next decade. With a battery, not so much.

Bull#. People don't just "snap" that is leftist propaganda. There are a hundred million law abiding gun owners that don't "just snap."

So, what other civil rights should require an intelligence test and psychological evaluation? How about voting? The wrong vote can harm a hell of a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Unlike one man, billionaire funded control freaks like Bloomberg and Soros, the NRA is a true grass roots organization.

Hey now, nothing says "grassroots" like:

Michael Bloomberg = $33 Billion
Tom Ridge = DHS tyrant
Shannon Watts = Director of Coporate Affairs for Monsanto, Director of Communications for GE Health, Vice President of Corporate Communications at WellPoint, the nation’s largest health insurance corporation.
John Mack = former CEO Morgan Stanley
Ken Lerer = co-founder Huffington Post
David Chipman = BATFE agent
Warren Buffet = $64 Billion
Eli Broad = $7 Billion
Art Acevedo = Austin Police Chief

These are real salt of the earth folk just looking out for you and me.

Check how much money the evil NRA has spent since 1998: Open Secrets: NRA

Yeah. It's Bloombergs buddies who are the "grass roots" uprising against the evil and powerful NRA.
edit on 30-4-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

i have no problem with this product being brought to market. I DO have an issue with it if it is forced. If you are a CCW having to wear a band isn't very concealed.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: tothetenthpower

i have no problem with this product being brought to market. I DO have an issue with it if it is forced. If you are a CCW having to wear a band isn't very concealed.

Didn't even think about that aspect of it....I guess that could be looked at as a two way street though. While cops or others could identify you as a concealed carry holder, it may act as a deterrent to those wanting to do some type of harm. Wonder if the next evolution of this will be a microchip rfid option.....wouldn't that be all 1984.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
cool story bro, why don't you tell it again.

www.rawstory.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

www.thenation.com...#

www.theatlantic.com...

there is a decent point that can be made, where we're both right; that the majority of NRA funds come from individual members donations and dues..
however: gun manufacturers contribute at least 1/4th of the NRA's funding. meaning that they have a lot more influence over the organization. As you can afford to lose a single member or two, but you cannot afford to piss off those who make up a large percentage of your organizations funding. (like major shareholders in a publically traded company)
edit on 1-5-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join