It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia criticises Norway over human rights record

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

Racist based on Islam? How so?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Just to clarify, Swedish newspapers would NEVER utter the words "Jihad rape", in fact, they hardly ever mention the ethnicity or heritage of the perpetrators because the majority of Swedes would consider something like that racist.

Yes, that is how insane our society has become, a few years ago all mainstream internet newspapers decided to crack down on the comments section of articles related to immigration/immigrants because they're opposed to dissident opinions, so these days you can't comment on those kinds of articles. It's an obviously totalitarian tactic but most Swedes don't bat an eyelid at that sort of thing. The establishment is trying very hard to discredit and or shut down alternative news sites.

Honestly, Sweden is up there with China, the US and Israel on the list of the most brainwashed nations on Earth.

If you want an insight into the insanity that is Sweden, one of the most extreme countries in the world politically I would recommend some of these Red Ice Radio shows:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-4-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: yuppa

If you want to cleanse anyone, get rid of yourself first, seriously... Go find some anthrax, have a snort and away you go. I don't see any justification at all when it comes to killing any type, race, or religious people. Thank God you do not hold any place of power in this world.

How about READ the last post i just made explaining what i was talking about before you go telling me to kill myself. Sheesh changing the birth rate favoring more women is a bad thing? Didnt say anything about killing anyone at all did i? I should alert your post and have it removed but im not going to. Why? maybe because i want you to be read about your ignorance on previous post.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
the Saudi royal family are the Muslims? completely paralyzed brain? importantly who by blood www.shoah.org.uk... not something that on the belly cross or crescent

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have seen you ramble on about this theory a bit lately, the truth is you and no-one else has the right to interfere with anyone's culture and how they reproduce. I find it interesting that you are offended by my response but has it even crossed your mind that I find your so-called theory offensive and disgusting?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Thats your opinion and you are welcome to it. I was stating possibilities that have been discussed before i am sure by many others. Also here you are telling me no one has the right to interfere with another culture and here we see a muslim minority getting laws changed in their favor and also some of which have raped and assaulted native women of said countrys interferring with their reproductive right to not be raped. Im not really offfended by you blatant troll actually but take it as you will.

And this is just a theory and not fact (as of yet) so how about loosen up on the stick before it catches on fire.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

no-one else has the right to interfere with anyone's culture

Intresting. The truth is that muslims do everything they can to change our culture and our traditions. This spring muslims were complaining about our spring hymn, which has been sung in our schools every year since 1697 at the end of the school year, that it violates their religious rights and should be banned.

edit on 30-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

Well, you sure have a lot of time posting on ATS. Is it really that hard to tell your friends to come to ATS, to youtube, or better yet, tell your leaders to come here? I mean, in this day and age, it doesn't really take much for an entire country to get a message, that is unless you tell me they don't even have Internet or TVs.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hey and dont forget they reently got europe to stop using bacon and ham in certain Subways. Oh and lets us not forget the muslim only areas and washing stations all over the place. The hypocracy reeks worse than the ganges in india.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

no-one else has the right to interfere with anyone's culture

Intresting. The truth is that muslims do everything they can to change our culture and our traditions. This spring muslims were complaining about our spring hymn, which has been sung in our schools every year since 1697 at the end of the school year, that it violates their religious rights and should be banned.

Have the Muslims sent in armies because they have had enough of your Spring hymn? Your country sends armies to their countries to rape their resources and while that happens we wonder why women and children are being raped and murdered at the same time. Half the issues in the Middle East are caused by Western Imperialism and corrupt Muslim dictatorships, not the innocent people.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Hey and dont forget they reently got europe to stop using bacon and ham in certain Subways. Oh and lets us not forget the muslim only areas and washing stations all over the place. The hypocracy reeks worse than the ganges in india.

Really, people are dying everyday because of your armed forces in the Middle East and the biggest complaint you can think of is Bacon in Subway sandwiches, seriously? It's people like you who push White people like me closer and closer to Islam.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

That pretty lame i must say. My country does not send armies we are neutral country. I can sense some serious frustrations in your words tho.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That pretty lame i must say. My country does not send armies we are neutral country. I can sense some serious frustrations in your words tho.

Sorry, where are you based on this rock?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888

Well, you sure have a lot of time posting on ATS. Is it really that hard to tell your friends to come to ATS, to youtube, or better yet, tell your leaders to come here? I mean, in this day and age, it doesn't really take much for an entire country to get a message, that is unless you tell me they don't even have Internet or TVs.
Thats besides the point and it would serve no purpose. Its quite silly how people complain that muslim dont ''speak up''. In the real world, muslims are risking their lives fighting terrorists in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Africa etc. It was a muslim who helped the US locate Osama...but that doesn't seem to matter to most people here. Law abiding muslims owe NOTHING to anybody.
edit on 30-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

our culture

? what is 'our' culture anyways ?
Secularism I thought.

Unless you mean bloodline-racism as monarchy.
(anti-democratic racism)

edit on 30/4/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Im white too if you must know. And if youre going to convert to islam do it yourself and do not blame anyone else for your choices. I do not control the US army SO its not MY army or MY armed forces. I think we should bring them all bach home and let the russians run over the middle east. we are almost able to supports ourselves again on oil that does not have to come from there anymore.

ALso have I even brought religon into it? I thought Jihadist were not true muslims right?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: benrl

Saudi Arabia are the most disgusting Nation in the world. There human rights abuse not only is a problem in their own country but also a problem when they decide to send criminals from their country to fight wars and slaughter innocent people. Nothing these parasites say should be given any credibility regardless of whether Norway is or isn't doing the same.

Did you also know that there are around 20,000 western women, kidnapped from their home countries by real slavers and currently living as slaves within harems in SA...!?!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Do the people of Muslim countries control Islamic Extremists? Do they deserve the option you believe would benefit Muslims because Terrorists are running around with Western arms killing people? You have just shown me that the power is out of common peoples hands, what makes you think it doesn't work the same in the Middle East?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Europe is not the one attacking those countries, you're just making an excuse for them.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Oh really, what if the West was to threaten to deport all Muslims? I guess now you'll start to care huh? Look, even if most Muslims are law-abiding citizens(which they are not, if you've read enough youtube videos), it's still not good enough, because when it involves rapes, then even if just .01% of your people are rapists, then that's still too much, and you need to get them to change, fast. Do it now before the West resort to more violent means.

Get the message out, or get your leaders here, right now.

Finally, those U.S attacked us excuses are getting old, I guess you would have preferred to live under Saddam Hussein then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join