It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia criticises Norway over human rights record

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

''Jihad rape''? Do they also commit Jihad burglary and Jihad thefts? Why islam-ify a crime? Just deal with them the way you would any criminal.

I think it is called jihad rape because their imams claim any white woman not covered is a pig fit to be raped. Now do the muslims decry his words and demand his life long ban from the clergy? no. They heed his words and go out and rape white christian women. Thats why it is called jihad rape.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

When the OK sign comes from their religious leaders then it is about religion.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Deal with them like any other criminals ? All the other immigrated criminals you can put a post stamp in their rear ends and send back where they came from...
then do the same with the criminal with muslim names.

and the wording JIHAD rape is not mine it is used in swedish newspapers

Why they hate scandinavian females?

then the swedish newspapers have put their own spin on the matter because there is no such thing as a 'jihad rape'. And law abiding muslims are not answerable for criminal elements so dont try to pin it on islam. I'm all for the death penalty for all killers and rapists to bring down crime, but if scandinavia thinks otherwise, just to show how ''progressive' they are.. then its their own fault.
edit on 29-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

''Jihad rape''? Do they also commit Jihad burglary and Jihad thefts? Why islam-ify a crime? Just deal with them the way you would any criminal.

I think it is called jihad rape because their imams claim any white woman not covered is a pig fit to be raped. Now do the muslims decry his words and demand his life long ban from the clergy? no.
Post a link to these ''imams'' urging followers to rape scandinavian women.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I ask you also to post a link to religious leaders calling for rape of scandinavian women. And what makes you think he would be an authority for every single muslim? An Imams ruling contradicting the Koran or common sense, CAN be dismissed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks to EU its not that easy. EU had too loose immigration laws and the countries faced this hateful behaviour little by little. First immigrants were not like this why you may ask.. because they didn´t have all their imams with them. They were not forcing their laws over the laws of the country they came.. but now situation is way too different.

Why they hate scandinavian females ? Shouldn´t they respect the country and the citizens where they live ? Why forcing sharia law in countries where majority is not muslim ?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Why they hate scandinavian females ? Shouldn´t they respect the country and the citizens where they live ? Why forcing sharia law in countries where majority is not muslim ?
I've never heard of any Islamic ruling that teaches to hate people on the basis of race...so this has nothing to do with imams or religion. And again, immigrant crime has nothing to do with religion...law abiding muslims are not answerable for criminals who are not following islam...We really don't have the power to tell scandinavia to hang criminals.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What a joke! I hope they continue to protect their nation against the invasion that the other nations including sweden have deliberately conducted on their own people, raising crime and rapes enormously. To destroy the best countries in the world, the scandinavian ones.

Saudi Arabia is one of the worlds worst human rights violators and they need a massive police action freeing their people as it is, its just that we don't want US bombing style rescues, and depleted uranium style rescues.......!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

By not speaking out openly about such behavior they are indirectly supporting it.

C'mon, you know this.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Also what does saudi saying something to norway has nothing to do with either ''conspiracy'' or ''religion''. Islamic countries, like any other country can say or do something outside of a religious context. Why make it a religious issue?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Something to chew...

Swedish Imam Who Preaches Rape, Attempts Rape

The man who is the headmaster of a private school in Nørrebro, is known in the Danish public for his distinctive, Muslim attitudes. In 2007, he said in the DR2 program ‘Talk to God’ that women not wearing headscarves are asking to be raped. …

link

There are also several cases around the Europe of Imams sexually abusing children and females. Imams are role models to other muslims too.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish

By not speaking out openly about such behavior they are indirectly supporting it.

muslims have jobs to concentrate on...families to look after...bills to pay....etc. If you think its our responsibility to ''speak out'' everytime something goes wrong.... keep dreaming.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Something to chew...

Swedish Imam Who Preaches Rape, Attempts Rape

The man who is the headmaster of a private school in Nørrebro, is known in the Danish public for his distinctive, Muslim attitudes. In 2007, he said in the DR2 program ‘Talk to God’ that women not wearing headscarves are asking to be raped. …

link

There are also several cases around the Europe of Imams sexually abusing children and females. Imams are role models to other muslims too.
Im sure you as a christian would isolate a crooked priest from the rest of your religion. Try and apply the same discretion towards crooked imams instead of blaming all of islam. Nobody ever claimed that every single muslim are angels. Just like in other religions there are bad elements.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As kimish said " By not speaking out openly about such behavior they are indirectly supporting it. "

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've been in Saudi Arabia twice in the last two years (for work) for a total of somewhere around 2 weeks.

My observations:
Basically good stuff:
1) The people I interacted with (all men) were pretty much like anybody else in the world--overall good guys.
2) Going into the country the first time through immigration, I was asked if it was my first time (I said 'yes') and was told to enjoy my stay and actually felt welcomed. It was actually a fairly painless process.
3) Food pretty decent (if you don't expect pork. But I do like lamb a lot. And if you like chicken, go to the Al Baik -- it is fast food chicken chain, but pretty popular and good)
4) On the coast (I was mostly in Jeddah) is very beautiful.
5) If you are smoker, you can smoke basically everywhere, and a pack is about $2 U.S.

Not so good:
1) Getting the VISA is not easy. And you have to sign a document that says you acknowledge that if you bring in any type of drugs, the penalty can be death. (Can you imagine having someone that doesn't like you putting something in your bag???).
2) Treatment of women . . . I can't even think of what to say. In my 2 weeks there I never once talked to a woman. At a restaurant, there is a men-only section, and then a women (and children) section. Never the twain shall meet. This by far is the worst thing about the country as a whole.
3) Complete religious intolerance. If you are Jewish, or even have a stamp in your passport from Jerusalem, you cannot enter the country. Restaurants and all other services temporarily shut down 5 times a day for prayer, too. (That being said, the company I was meeting with never slowed/shut down during these times, and while a Saudi company mostly followed western rules here).
4) With the above, I actually wasn't sure how to fill out my paperwork. I'm somewhere between agnostic and atheist, but I didn't want to put that there, so I wrote down 'Christian'

Other not good:
1) Dry country (literally in more than one way. No alcohol. Plus it was 127 degrees where I was one day.
)
2) Extremely dirty compared to most places in the US. They have tons of oil money, and make huge hotels and resorts, but outside of those areas places seem to be filthy.

Ok, long enough post. I apologize in advance to any Saudi's I may have offended who are among the really good people that I did meet--your government and it's policies are really messed up, though.

p.s. for Skorpion -- I hope I made it clear that I have issues with the policy, not the people (well, and maybe the weather
)

TD
edit on 4/29/2014 by TommyD1966 because: misspelled restaurant name

edit on 4/29/2014 by TommyD1966 because: p.s. for Skorpion if he reads this

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: benrl

Saudi Arabia are the most disgusting Nation in the world. There human rights abuse not only is a problem in their own country but also a problem when they decide to send criminals from their country to fight wars and slaughter innocent people. Nothing these parasites say should be given any credibility regardless of whether Norway is or isn't doing the same.

This is such a true statement!!! Nicely put. Saudi Arabia is a disgusting establishment run by treacherous people who believe in living in the same fashion as their made-up prophet. Who by the way married a 6 year old and slept/raped her when she was 9.

But its only one of a few countries that is appalling, Norway being NOT one of them. Who have Norway ever aggravated except the Muslims...if they don't like Norway, put them on a boat and send them to Saudi Arabia...preferably a boat with a big hole in the stern!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I ask you also to post a link to religious leaders calling for rape of scandinavian women. And what makes you think he would be an authority for every single muslim? An Imams ruling contradicting the Koran or common sense, CAN be dismissed.

yeah, but it sounds like it's not, does it?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

As kimish said " By not speaking out openly about such behavior they are indirectly supporting it. "
and like I said to kimish, we have jobs, bills, families to worry about. So its not our duty to ''speak up'' everytime something goes wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If you want to cleanse anyone, get rid of yourself first, seriously... Go find some anthrax, have a snort and away you go. I don't see any justification at all when it comes to killing any type, race, or religious people. Thank God you do not hold any place of power in this world.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

This is such a true statement!!! Nicely put. Saudi Arabia is a disgusting establishment run by treacherous people who believe in living in the same fashion as their made-up prophet. Who by the way married a 6 year old and slept/raped her when she was 9.

I have read the Qu'ran and the Ahaadith of Prophet Mohammad, where does it say anything about your accusation? This is news to me so give me something reliable to work with.

But its only one of a few countries that is appalling, Norway being NOT one of them. Who have Norway ever aggravated except the Muslims...if they don't like Norway, put them on a boat and send them to Saudi Arabia...preferably a boat with a big hole in the stern!!

It's not the people of Saudi Arabia who are the problem, they have been persecuted for protesting against the Royal family and it has also been hushed up. We need to make a clear distinction about who the parasites are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join