It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello,
I myself live in the countryside and we have a beautiful view of the sky. Every night for about the past 2 years i have been just been staring at the sky because it wonderful. I learned pretty much every star and it's positing and where at what time, what time planes pass and where, i learned the sky quite well. However the other night there was an anomaly to this pattern. Right by the star, Sirius, to it's right suddenly a something bright appeared and it dimed a bit and then flew very quickly i have to say towards the left side of Sirius and then with it became even lighter and with a flash it had disappeared.

This occurrence i've heard before is related to a UFO sighting. However due to so much scepticism i just can't see that it's something to do with something else as the rural area i live in is quite well stable.

HUMMMMMMMM
intresting

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If it was an object that was flying and you don't know what it is, then the answer is an unqualified YES! It was a UFO (Unidentified flying Object.)

Case Closed.

On a further note, however, I had a similar experience once. I was in Mexico, riding horseback from a small village, sitting and resting in a river bottom well after dark. I was looking up at the sky and saw something buzz across the zenith wicked fast. It was too fast to be a plane or a satellite. I mean, it crossed the entire arc of the sky in a matter of seconds.

Further observation revealed that what I had seen was a firefly that was passing only a few feet above my head. In the complete dark, I had no depth perception and the firefly looked like it was up amongst the stars.
edit on 29-4-2014 by incoserv because: I made a boo-boo.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Do you mean "was this a visiting alien craft" or do you mean "was this something i couldn't identify" (UFO) ?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
aaah okay but i've never seen a firefly here but that's quite interesting to know
a reply to: incoserv

and i was questioning whether it was an alien craft because it seems to me few days not that to me it still remains unidentified

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justmea

This occurrence i've heard before is related to a UFO sighting.

It can also be related to satellites known as an iridium flare.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

hum interesting idea i've not heard of this before may explain it.
However compared to the 2 videos it didn't really look like either. Oh well

Cool great to know thanks

new topics

top topics

join