It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugene Runkins - Trapper Jack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Inspired from childhood to search and explore our a bit forgotten natural way of life, I grew with bush soul paralleling the ordinary boy that went to school. Mornings in the city, afternoons in the woods. I had to answer myself some questions. Am I sufficient or am I a daddy's boy. And I found my answers after many rains and flicking axes towards the ankle. This answers - strange they were. I found that survival is shaped as type of experience contrary to all my beliefs.

What the word Survival evokes in your head? Speed, work, reaction.

f-a-l-s-e

Survival is only... patience.

According to this my feelings, I do invite you to share the experience of my favorite Youtuber ,who I find to express this grounded feeling of survival in the bush, most close to my understandings. He is knows as the humble Trapper Jack, and for sure it wont sparkle as Bear Grills, but keen is his eye and you can learn a thing or two from him. Take your time and enjoy the energy flow.

Sample Videos:

How to Build a Bush Cmap Chair

Hot Rocks The Geniune Method

Hardcore Homeless Winter Survival Tactics

-You've been hit by, You've been served by, a smooth Bartender

edit on 29-4-2014 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2014 by Egoismyname because: Videos now should be embed properly

edit on 29-4-2014 by Egoismyname because: Well, videos dont want to go embed for reason unknown(sure chubbchubbs involved), so we have links now

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Eugene Is an awesome guy! He's up the road a bit. He's on facebook as well really open and easy to talk with!

new topics

join