It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi emails: White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation (Liars!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Tattered Threads

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not a Democrat or a liberal but this get's tiring. Why are the Benghazi 4, more important then the thousands of other illegal and horrible deaths listed above?

This, in turn, begs the question of why you are in this thread compaining about this topic and not one of the hundreds of other threads (and even some dedicated forums) right here on ATS that cover every single one of the other topics you mentioned.

Why are they not more important to you?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing
The Obama Administration is counting on people like you to make sure that this and all those other things (NSA snooping, Fast and Furious, IRS scandal.... and so on)goes away without causing them any problems.
They say 'Go back to sleep' and off you go, nothing changes.
Night, night.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If he would use the IRS to steal an Election.

4 dead Americans is easy to lie about.

They are and were completely drunk with power.

" the chickens have come home to roost"... Indeed

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Is it a bigger deal than the NSA out of control and spying on every single human on earth, cops shooting unarmed people daily and getting away with it, the Iraq war and the Afghan war (Thousands of US citizens dead!) , Vets dying cause the VA won't treat them, US military personal dying from radiation poisoning from Fukashima (There are a lot more than 4 of them), Daily drone strikes that kill and have killed thousands of innocent civilians and the list goes on. but all I ever hear from the Right is the same 3 talking points...repeal ObamaCare, Snowden is a traitor, Benghazi! with a few snippets about the IRS.

Personally, it's not that it's a bigger deal, it's that this has pretty irrefutable evidence of some pretty shifty talking and rug under-brushing. I think this is a good issue, being pretty damned clear-cut, to get the ball rolling on opening some people's eyes on the obscene level of corrupt-ness of today's governments. People that would otherwise get caught up in the very broad, often murky, emotion-laden, media spinnable topics that you've mentioned. Just my 2 cents.

As an aside, I wonder if this incident had happened when everything was the same, except it was, say, Bush's camp in office, how many of the people who've posted any left/right-leaning posts would be on the opposite side, just out of reflex. :-P

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

The MSM other than Fox is not reporting this, not even newspapers, this makes me sick. Ben Rhodes blamed this on a video, he is a direct communicator to Obama, Jay Carney knew about it and people still say Obama didn't know? Here is my take, there was an election weeks after this happened, Obama said Al Qaeda was no longer a threat, they had to cover this up. Here is the result, four dead Americans. The US military did not send anyone to save these people, they never even attempted to, why? If we sent military assets to save them it would prove Al Qaeda was still a threat. Those four Americans were left to die because of an election.....that is beyond sick, that is accessory to murder.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Checking the news this morning I see Jay Carney got a working over at yesterdays press conference as he tried to lie his way again.

At one point does someone like him wake up and say "What the hell am I doing to my countrymen? I didn't get into this work to be a Fn liar for a idiot"?

(as the Fed Bot scoures my post........).

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is worse than Watergate with Richard Nixon,that is how bad our journalism has become.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes.
It was ABC that was giving him the ripping. Nice to see a reporter hold Carney accountable for his lies.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have said it before...

The Media is the problem. With no watch dog, we are all getting robbed.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: jimmyx

maybe we don't see what the big deal is....the right is foaming at the mouth about this....4 people got killed...

Yeah, no big deal.
-4 people got killed, no big deal.
-The US Ambassador to Libya was kidnapped, raped and killed (maybe not in that particular order). No big deal.
-A group of al Qaeda terrorists trespassed onto US sovereign soil to do those things and then they destroyed the building. No big deal.
-US personnel fighting the terrorists and were communicating, calling for help and lasing targets...expecting air support...while other US assets were told to stand down. No big deal.
-The President has advisers that were aware of the truth of the matter writing talking points (lies) for the Secretary of State and others to push on the American people. No Big Deal.
The Presidents whereabouts during all of this action/inaction are still pretty murky.... again, No Big Deal.

Just what does it take to constitute a big deal for you?

Butcher....I signed in just to star you. WELL SAID... I'm not a Demo or Repo man. Period.

This coverup disgusts me as an American. Period. I could care less if MSNBC or FOX stayed on top of this.

I WAS keeping an eye on it.... And let's see if anyone gets prosecuted from this atrocity.

So now we'll have MORE Democrats are saying it was no big thing, and saying the Republicans are just using the story for political gain...while WAY at the top it was DONE for purely political gain...

Then Demo's will come back with a way to blame this "poor communication". That's all "get over it"

Butcher..I express how angry I get when I reread your post in commoners terms what the atrocity is.

Where's the American outrage?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
a reply to: Granite

Wow, I didn't know that.

Thank you.

It may take some time but Justice and Truth will prevail....

Unless, of course, Obama declares marshall law because that is about the only thing that is going to save him in any way (and his buddies).

Please do us a favour and learn to spell it correctly. 'Martial', not 'Marshall'.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I agree with you, is more issues behind the present administration that should be center stage, but do you notice how many of those issues are brushed aside and even encourage and expanded by the Obama administration like the NSA spying?

Benghazi is worst in one issue, the issue is Hillary Clinton that was one of the figures behind Benghazi and the death of Americans.

She is also to be considered the next presidential candidate hopeful for the Democratic party, this issue of Benghazi hangs on her back, she is tarnished and she should never be allow to run for presidential candidate.

The reason the whole Benghazi incident and scandal is been downplayed and nothing has been done to those responsible is because Hillary.

Clinton: I'm responsible for diplomats' security

"I take this very personally," Clinton said. "So we're going to get to the bottom of it, and then we're going to do everything we can to work to prevent it from happening again, and then we're going to work to bring whoever did this to us to justice."

www.cnn.com...

Can anybody trust a politician that makes such remarks, then downplay the whole issue because of personal political goals?, heck no.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: anon72
a reply to: Granite

Wow, I didn't know that.

Thank you.

It may take some time but Justice and Truth will prevail....

Unless, of course, Obama declares marshall law because that is about the only thing that is going to save him in any way (and his buddies).

Please do us a favour and learn to spell it correctly. 'Martial', not 'Marshall'.

I thought "marital Law" was obeying your wife!

But speeling aside, what do you think about the lying pathetic government cover up?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

We all do spelling errors here, you know, no everybody have a English major behind them, also many ATS members are foreigners or their language of birth is no "Ingles".

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Just a few questions.
How much investigating was done for the 3000+ Americans who died on 9/11/01, compared to the four in Benghazi?
How much investigating was done about who was responsible for the attacks on 9/11? And laying the blame on some guy in a cave does not count as an investigation.
How much investigating was done about the reasons for 4000+ American solders killed in Iraq?
Why was there such an effort made to block any investigation except for the "intelligence failures" leading up to that time?

I hope I am not giving the impression of taking sides in this discussion, I am simply tired of hearing BENGHAZI ! BENGHAZI ! BENGHAZI !

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There seems to be a growing opposition on the part of some members to discussing the topic of this thread and attempting instead to deflect attention elsewhere.

I'm still left wondering what makes trying to discourage discussion of this topic more important than discussing all those other topics some members list which all have their own threads.

Whenever I see that, I am forced to wonder why.

Am I wrong to be suspicious?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Yes you do, the reason is obvious, the name Hillary Clinton, stirring up Benghazi doesn't look good for her political career as a presidential candidate hopeful, specially when she was one of the key players.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Well i think that some members do have there stuff,/ messages / thought's etc,,, monitored,
for quality control,,

sooo
its the new "if we can get them too say it",, well,,as the recent events in a certain Sterling example of.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit on 5/1/2014 by BobAthome because: u might be next,,bwahaha

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Be sure to check out my latest thread...

** Operation Zero Footprint- Obamas Bengazi Gun Running Operation (it is alleged) - See more at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get ready to do some digging yourself, if you wish to confirm.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

One of the side figures that needs more scrutiny is Ben Rhodes: Obama's Fixer behind the Benghazi Cover-Up. He is a former science fiction writer that Obama got on his side to mislead the public on the Benghazi scandal in order to claim that the whole issue was nothing but blown out of proportion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join