It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Cosmic War 2014 NEW DOCUMENTARY !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Howdy

My point is that it is just possible

Perhaps but I would say any such possibility much evoke a SF requirement (time travel, the universe as a similuation, etc)

What drives this very low possibility is:

That part of the world was frozen solid for a long time, sources vary, from 46 to 14 mya and the deepest ice core to date goes back 800,000 years. So who would have mapped an ice free Antarctic?

Lets say someone did (map it) what meaning would such a map have, it wouldn't be in any language anyone could read, the coordinates, if any, would be meaningless - if they could be read at all. How would an Ottoman map maker take such a map and decide it went where they put it?

That the 'coast' of 'Antarctic' is a fair representation of South America.

That the makers, who put the sources of the map on the margins left out this other strange map

Anyway, I will leave you with that, good luck in your search

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just want to bookmark for later, sounds interesting

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

You know withing orthodox view it is impossible but to discount what we can not see makes us not better than they whom claimed the night sky was a blanket with holes in it, the truth is our understanding of the past is flawed and lacking enough evidence to be conclusive.
Most evolutionary standard theory's are based on supposition and disparate fossil evidence, we can see evolution in action in fruit flys' to we know it works but that does not make the standard model accurate.
As you know there are artifacts which for the most part are ignored or explained away to the debunkers satisfaction such as the infamous waffle rock.
Now that rock section according to many whom saw the entire structure before it was destroyed was the least symetrical section and fits the chrystalization theory adaquately but since that was the poorest part of it we can not now examine the other part's of it with did not fit the natural formation and there fore maybe and just maybe it is what it appears, the mineralised imprint of an ancient girder latice structure.
www.geulogy.com...
www.legendsandchronicles.com...
Then there is the story of the smithsonian institute dumping artifacts at sea (which sound implausible to me but what if).
projectavalon.net...
www.spiritofmaat.com...

These are worth a read as well though some points are not valid they still hold a feint possabillity.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
aphilosopher.wordpress.com...

And though a bible oriented thread this indeed plays into the ancient cosmic war,
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.dailygalaxy.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.realityuncovered.net...

And from a christian perspective, the start of the bible, Let us create them man and woman in OUR image, In the resurrection you shall be like the angels, man was made to work, They whom come from the heavens ELOHIM.
The hebraic religions are not alone in describing an indescribable war in heaven.
The Vimanika Sheastrum which Harte pointed out was a channelled book and not ancient was nevertheless produced before the modern era and later translations of cylinder scroll's from mesopotamia talk of flying chariot's, scortching the ground and how they were silvery in appearence.
The list goes on and will never die as people believe this and I happen to be one of them, I am also religious though but my god is a spiritual being so I see no conflict between my faith and the concept of past ages of lost civilization and war or the idea that there may be many races out there and may have been or indeed be many races here.
So I actually do not see it as science fiction though indeed like any supposition even the orthodox view of the past to which you yourself ascribe it does require a hell of a lot of imagination, the difference being that these interpretations have not been researched at the academic level half as much and because some of these ideas conflict there is a hell of a lot of entrenched academic opposition to them.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I just wanted to chime in and say that you sir are a brilliant example of what a true researcher is. You don't put in your own two-cents like everyone else likes to do, you pull together multiple sources never discrediting any of them showcasing that you have a mind which understands that a puzzle cannot make sense until ALL pieces are brought together. I pray that you continue your work and share your acquired knowledge.

As for the OP, great video and thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You seem to put to much importance on 'possibility' while forgetting probability and plausibility. As noted above there is none, not a single point of fact that points to their having been a 'lost map' used in making Piri Reis, the only way to apply 'possibility' to this idea is to evoke the possibility of a convoluted SF type of scenario.

If you do that then you can make virtually anything 'possible' - it's possible that common gravel is actually stone eating aliens from another dimension to whom time is different, 1,000,000,000 years to us equals one year to them. By bringing in that SF possibility you can create all kinds of fantasies, having done so it is possible now that all gravel are aliens.

Is that possible yes, is it probably, no, is it plausible no (based on what we know now)

I often comment on Piri Reis because it is one easiest to debunk of the commonly used 'evidences' for aliens or advanced humans.

You would do better to find better examples to support you contention.

Remember it isn't how much evidence you have, lots of weak evidence is no better that one piece of weak evidence, it is better to discard the weak and look for strong. It took one finger bone to discover the Denisovians.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

I just wanted to chime in and say that you sir are a brilliant example of what a true researcher is. You don't put in your own two-cents like everyone else likes to do, you pull together multiple sources never discrediting any of them showcasing that you have a mind which understands that a puzzle cannot make sense until ALL pieces are brought together. I pray that you continue your work and share your acquired knowledge.

One of hardest and greatest contribution a scientist can make is to provide sufficient facts that can cause a wrong theory to be discarded. Keeping everything in play might seem like a good idea but after a while you will be overwhelmed.

Should we still consider the earth as flat or can we safely reject it? Should we pour research money into it? Etc.

I would suggest looking at a book called 'Dictionary of Theories' by Jennifer Bothamley; in which she lists the thousands of failed and discarded theories thought up, studied and ultimately rejected.

In this case the idea that the Piri Reis was made from or influenced by a 'lost map' made by aliens or advanced humans simply fails.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Watched last night and it was a good video, makes you think. First (crazy) thought that popped into my head was if there was a planet that was destroyed could the debris have killed off the dinosaurs while simultaneously seed the organisms for the birth of humans? It's fun to let the mind wander

edit on 3-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Move down to the post by shrike on this thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Shrike's post debunks an "artifact" on the moon, seen in a picture.
So, that's evidence of what?

what about the istanbul rocket,
www.youtube.com...

Turned out to be 25 year old plaster. link

and the piri reis map,
www.diegocuoghi.com...

You don't even read your own links?

One just needs to examine that part of the map carefully to realize, even without being an expert cartographer, that it represents nothing more than the extremity of the south-american continent, an approximate representation made possibile by means available at that time. The drawing is deformed, slanted to the right, possibly to conform to the peculiar shape of the piece of parchment. It is also worth mentioning that cartographic maps were used as political tools as well. Placing some land on either side of the meridian dubbed "la Raya" ­ which was agreed upon as a demarcation between Spanish and Portuguese zones of influence ­ could serve as an excuse for the corresponding power to claim rights of possession. Piri Reis often mentions Portuguese maps in his notes, and of course Portuguese would have preferred the coast south of Brazil to bend sharply to the right towards Africa. That would have placed the coast within the 180 degrees assigned to their jurisdiction by Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494.

originally posted by: LABTECH767 You know debunkers will deny, deride or even simply poo poo these and the thousand's of other artifacts and writings around the globe but they usually have an agenda in doing so even if it is only based on there preconcieved notions and a psychological fear of being wrong or being perceived as a fool to there own peer's if they do not deride such.

What on Earth are you on about?
A 25 year old plaster toy and an old representation of the coast of South America, drawn several years after that coast was explored?
And over this, you froth at the mouth about how "skeptics" "poo-poo" these ridiculous claims of yours?

Harte

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

i will check this out later , thanks for posting

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Cool thread s and f.

From what i understand the Piri Ries was a copy of a much older map depicting Antarctica ice free, which wasn't officially done until the 1950's? So scientists would agree that this was done at a time at the end of the ice age? Or the theory which i subscibe to, is that Antarctica wasn't always at it's location at the pole and in a much more temperate locale on the planet (because of a pole shift) There is a wealth of evidence in different areas of study indicating this, as was documented by Velikovsky who was shunned by the mainstream...I wonder why? cover up no doubt!

I agree that originally it may well have been mapped from space for such precision-which leads onto whom that was...Well if you are familiar with the Anunnaki 'story' that should point the way.

Basically we have elite bloodlines in control of the planet descending from the Sumerien/Babylonian era,non human skulls and burial sites across the globe,structures (e.g. the great pyramid) plus many world wide which were built on the Earth energy grid incorperating mathematical ratios long before their official discovery and with precision in their design and allignment to the stars,we have oral/written accounts of visitations by non Humans (although some are descibed as Human looking) documented by indiginous peoples,structures on other planets in our solar system bearing the same hall marks as on this planet also encompassing sacred geometry,we have a UFO phenomenon which has been present since before time immmemorial...You keep digging and the full picture emerges...That is..there will be no 'landing on the whitehouse lawn' as the takeover has been in place for millenia-albeit overtly in ancient times and covertly in the present.It turns the 'little green men' perspective on it's head (although i do beleive in a range of ET races)

So i say a lot of the UFO reports could well be terrestriel craft owned by those at the 'top of the tree' so to speak i.e. resident Annunaki.I will also add that the UFO phenomenon as a whole,is down to the full range of possibilites-actual ETs,black ops craft,Annunaki craft (the Watchers),interdimensional craft,terrestrial ETs (just speculation on this one but maybe Reptoids/Hollow Earth inhabitants?) i.e.not Human,biological entities, etc etc.

I do entertain the Hollow Earth Theory i must say,but one concept that got me thinking-is that of evolved dinosaurs/Reptoids..I like this theory it's fairly logical..So basically it goes-dinos generally went extinct 65 million years ago (although some doubt this exact date now) anyway there was a few species that paleontologists agree was far more intelligent than its counterparts at this period in time,they say it is possible for that intelligence to have helped it overcome the natural cataclysms and continiue existing...Well imagine for a moment how far along in its evolutionary development it would have come since then? considering how far we have come in a fraction of that time..They could well have concealed themselves to man over the ages, for the most part,if they were that advanced?

I will also say this take over has been noted in the galactic community and we are pawns in the greater game.So rather than look to the stars for assistance, i think it is 'us' that needs to make a change.I do think that subtle 'help' within the confines of 'Galactic rules' has been put into place over time to assist us,from disabled nukes to star seed incarnation? etc.

There certainly is a war going on up there "as above so below" lets just keep plugging away to uncover what we can and unite.These are certainly times of change we live in,lets be a part of it i say.

edit on 3-5-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

Oh i almost forgot,give this a read Guys,it is a long set of papers/e book, but after looking into these subjects for years imo it clarifies what the UFO phenomena really is,it details who are the opposing parties in this war and the true nature of reality as well as the whole picture.Wes Penre started these in 2011 so he has refined his take on it as the papers progress (which is sometimes confusing)but He is a non bias truth searcher so that goes with the territory i guess.

wespenre.com

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

One of hardest and greatest contribution a scientist can make is to provide sufficient facts that can cause a wrong theory to be discarded. Keeping everything in play might seem like a good idea but after a while you will be overwhelmed.

Should we still consider the earth as flat or can we safely reject it? Should we pour research money into it? Etc.

I would suggest looking at a book called 'Dictionary of Theories' by Jennifer Bothamley; in which she lists the thousands of failed and discarded theories thought up, studied and ultimately rejected.

In this case the idea that the Piri Reis was made from or influenced by a 'lost map' made by aliens or advanced humans simply fails.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. As for my own, I am entitled to it as well. We obviously don't see things the same way, which doesn't make either of us wrong. Cheers

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Subtle as ever harte subtle but even though I of course can not but disagree with you and believe you are wrong on this matter and several others I actually grinned at this one.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Subtle as ever harte subtle but even though I of course can not but disagree with you and believe you are wrong on this matter and several others I actually grinned at this one.

Next time you want to make a claim about the Piri Reis map, I would suggest linking and quoting a website that doesn't completely invalidate what you are claiming.

You make it too easy.

If you read the page you linked, you'll find the real explanation for why the coast of South America is curved toward the East on the Piri Reis map.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
54 flags for a 25min documentary and two lines of text? Ok, you got my attention. Be back in 25 minutes.

ETA: ok here's my take.

I have often wondered as a child the real reason for the asteroid belt myself. Not even once, not even through school did I ever accept any explanation for its existence unless it was a shattered planet or moon, of course science just couldn't get there with me.

After learning about the ancient aliens many moons ago something resonated. When you put all the stories together you begin to see this underlying truth about our ancient past and what we think we know is dead wrong courtesy of so called experts.

Now there is one thing in this video that struck like a bell and I feel its of the utmost import to discuss. As the video stated that the victors took inventory of weapons and technology. Some of this technology was hidden while others destroyed.

Soooooo....what else have we learned about history and victors? ......that's right, they the victors write our history. Do you think those that lost this grand cosmic war might have a differing opinion on how it went down? Do you think the good guys won? ......look around.

Oh yeah S+F

edit on 4-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I absolutely LOVE this subject.

It's probably the single most likely explaination in my opinion of what really happened in our darkest history.

When we think deeply and speculate about the subject of Humanity once having been tech savvy enough to have an empire spanning the entire Solar system, of once being a multi-planet species, It explains everything..literally everything, the secret societies, the religious coveting and hiding away of esoteric knowledge, the vast vaults of archives hidden away from public eyes and minds, the allegorical biblical stories, the shared and similar myths found in almost every culture, technological and otherwise, around the whole world, the continual pushing back of our historical timeline, unexplained ancient constructions and much more...it can all be attributed to a secret of our past, something considered either too dangerous for us to know, or deemed too frightening or depressing for us to know that happened to us aeons ago, that sent us into a primitive survival mode for thousands of years and caused most of our true history to be lost to time...and a select few of knowledge keepers to covet and keep from the population.

I have seen it as a distinct possibility of actually being the true history of our species since i was a child, a long time ago.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"Om nom nom" said the Copyright Monster.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
here is a statue from my country, ancient...

It cannot be explained, because... we all see a slave holding the laptop of his mistress.... it also have 2 look a like usb ports..

edit on 1-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
here is a statue from my country, ancient...

It cannot be explained, because... we all see a slave holding the laptop of his mistress.... it also have 2 look a like usb ports..

IMO, it's a make-up case/palette.
Traditional gravestone showing the deceased reaching for an object held by a (former) servant:

Lounging in a cushioned armchair, a woman reaches out to touch the lid of a shallow chest held by a servant girl on this funerary relief. The depiction of the deceased reaching out for an item held by a servant has a long history in Greek funerary art and probably alludes to the hope of continuing earthly pleasures in the afterlife. The dead woman must have come from a prominent and wealthy family. Numerous elements on the relief signal her high status, as do the scale and overall quality of the work. She wears snake-bracelets, presumably gold, on her upper and lower arms. Her elaborate chair has a turned leg decorated with lions' paws and an eagle arm-support. Also the clothes and hairstyle of the attendant characterize the young girl as a slave.

This relief has been substantially altered over the years. Originally, it took the form of a shallow naiskos, or three-sided grave monument, but three elements have been cut away: an architectural top portion, probably in the form of a pediment; the left side wall; and a lower portion that probably had an inscription. These alterations may have occurred in 1770 when the relief became part of the collection of Lord Lansdowne and was hung over a door in his London house.

Source: Getty Museum

Harte

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi all. Can someone provide a link to the video in the original post? It is coming up blank for me..

Please and thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
After learning about the ancient aliens many moons ago

You learned about tooth fairy, Santa Clause and boogeyman too.
There is nothing to learn about "ancient aliens" as there is zero proof they exist. All you are learning is other peoples beliefs from imaginations.
edit on 3-6-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join